Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Laxmipathi
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. LaxmipathiYour feedback matters!
How much is the total cost of LASIK eye treatment at RP Centre, Aiims,DelhiAnd how can we book appointment online dere?
Today I am playing cricket, a ball hit my face near eye. My eye becomes red. I wash my face in water. What shall I do?
Hello sir I am 21 year old male, recently I discovered a sign of crow feet around my eye area and also their are some fine lines under my eye. Could you please tell me what should I do to prevent it and boost up my appearance. Natural or herbal remedies will be good.
I used to get to suffer from cold very often since I was 10. It's like whenever it catches me, my eyes too suffer, a kind of itchiness or burning in the eyes, and in my nose it feels like the bulgum is always liquid like water. I consulted with EnT doctors they told me it's allergy & told me if it's not handle, it could be asthma too & gave me some medications and a nasal spray called" nazomac f" but it didn't help me much in relief. Those cold attacks were very often in the winter but as nowadays are summer I am not caught up with cold but yes I still suffer from that eye problem, that burning feel still affect me, sometimes much some times less but it's there. I just want cure for the eyes & proper treatment for my problem. Please help me.
I have been wearing my glasses since I am 9 years old now I am 18 what would I prefer to remove my glasses.
I want to remove my specs but I am confused that it is safe or not and after 40 and 45 age what kinds of complication occurs. I do not know about this. My number Specs no 7. Any natural therapy if theres please tell me.
In Ayurveda this disease is called timira or linga nasha. Aggravated vata is considered to be responsible for the manifestation of this disease. One of the properties of vata is to make things dry up. When the lens of the eye loses its transparency, vision becomes blocked. This condition is known as a cataract.
If treated at an early stage, Ayurvedic treatment is very effective in cataract. During Ayurvedic treatment the aim is to alleviate the aggravated body energies and nourishing and strengthen the nerves and tissues of the eye.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice
- To correct aggravated vata, ghee is highly recommended in cataract, especially, maha triphala ghee. Maha triphala ghee provides nourishment and strengthens the nerves and other tissues of the eye ball. For a person suffering from cataract, it is of utmost importance that he remains free from constipation. Therefore, triphala is good in constipation as well as beneficial for eyesight.
- Cow’s ghee, milk, butter, rice, wheat, moong dal, banana, methi, spinach, grapes, pomegranates, apples and oranges are recommended.
- Cataract sufferers should avoid pungent, bitter, sour and saline food.
- They should avoid excessive heat and exposure to sun.
- Avoid excess worry, anxiety and anger because it aggravates vata and pitta doshas.