Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Laxmi Kumari K
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Laxmi Kumari KYour feedback matters!
Can we get pregnant while making out with clothes on. We did not have any sex or intercourse just my underwear got wet because of my vaginal fluid and he got a little precum.
Last two months my wife missed periods for 8 and 18 days. This month she missed by 12 days. We did a hcg test at night 2 am and it resulted in negative. Really disheartening and feel like frustrating. We both don't have any bad habits. Am really worried.
I am 38 years old have a boy of 10 years. Want to have second issue but unfortunately had miscarriage this feb before completion of 3 months. Previously in 2015 I had myoma operation in uterus. I am afraid wht to do.
I was having blisters on vagina now it spread to the cervix and lower abdomen with itching it happened when I did waxing. There are blisters on my underarms also none of the doctors here not getting the problem.
I have 5 week pregnancy. I fell pressure in pelvic/ vagina. IS IT HARMFUL OR NORMAL I have one baby age 12 years. And in 2013 I gave birth to child in 7th month who could not survive.
Q: Iam 22 years old girl when I was 18 I had sex with a girl like deep lip kiss and all then later I got married to a guy and had some sex nt exactly sex but deep lip kisses he kissed my breasts and all over the body and 2 times he licked my vagina bt soon he washed his mouth and me also cleaned my vagina we both dont have any disease or any cut or anything and it was his frst sex with me before he never had any physical relation with any1 and also me I dint have any physical relation with any guy except that girl of my same gender and iam nt a lesbian. And once I used to move his pennis with my hands he used condoms at that time once he dint use condom when I was moving his pennis with my hand the fluid fell on my hands and I washed it off immediately and he also cleaned his pennis but we never indulged in fucking or penetration or intercourse. So my question is I had sex with a girl of my gender then with my husband nt exactly sex as I mentioned above is there any chance of getting std or hiv to me or my husband? note-we never had any intercourse n I never kissed his pennis and I never gave him blowjob I just used to move his pennis up and down with my hands so that he gets pleasure thats it because we were nt ready for child at dat time. And nw we are divorced. And one more question is now am gng to get married to another guy and if I had sex with him then can I and the another guy am abt to marry get std or aids?
Hi I am vinit my baby is 1 year old and again my wife is pregnant she missed last period and we are not ready for 2nd child kindly suggest.
Cervical cancer is a type of cancer which emerges from the cervix. It occurs due to the abnormal growth of cells in the cervix (lower part of the uterus) of the female reproductive system. Cervical cancer is the most common type of cancer found in women, worldwide, and can be treated with successful results, if discovered at an initial stage.
This type of cancer can be caused by multiple factors, some of which are:
- Human papillomavirus - One of the major causes of cervical cancer is the human papillomavirus (HPV). There are more than 100 types of HPV. During sexual intercourse, a minimum of 40 types of HPV are passed, out of which 15 of them are high risks for cervical cancer, including types 16 and 18. 7 out of 10 women, who suffer from cervical cancer, are infected by types 16 and 18. However, most women, who are sexually active, will come under the influence of at least one type of HPV in their lifetime, without any kind of harm caused to them.
- Smoking - Smoking increases the risk of cervical cancer in women. It helps in the development of HPV, which is a major cause of this type of cancer. If a woman is already HPV-positive, smoking increases the probability of being diagnosed with cervical cancer by leaps and bounds.
- Oral contraceptives - Research shows that taking contraceptive pills increases the risk of cervical cancer in women. Women who've been on contraceptive pills for over 5 years are twice as more prone to being diagnosed with cervical cancer than those who are not on the pill. But as soon as you stop the intake of pills, the increased risk of cancer drops immediately.
- Multiple pregnancies - Having multiple pregnancies is linked with increased risk of cervical cancer. Having seven or more pregnancies increases the risk of this type of cancer in those women who are already influenced by HPV by four times. And those who have had one or two full-term pregnancies, also under the influence of HPV have two to three times the risk of being diagnosed with this illness.
Knowing about the symptoms of cervical cancer can help in the early diagnosis of this disease. However, in the early stages of the disease, there are no such noticeable symptoms. Although these signs can help you understand if you've got cervical cancer:
1. Abnormal vaginal bleeding, i.e. bleeding after sexual intercourse or after menopause
2. Longer period cycles
3. Bleeding after douching
Symptoms in the advanced stages of the illness are:
1. Loss of weight
2. Back pain
3. Leg pain
5. Swelling of legs
7. Pelvic pain
8. Leakage of urine/feces from vagina
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.