Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Laxmi Kanth Phary
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Laxmi Kanth PharyYour feedback matters!
No matter what is the cause of a backache, a combination of core strengthening exercises, activity and physical therapy can help lessen the pain. A backache can be caused by something as simple as bending the wrong way. Hence, the first step towards dealing with a backache is to pay attention to daily movements. Homeopathy effectively deals with back pain, though it takes some time for the pain to subside.
Top homeopathic medicines for curing back pain are:
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain and you can get greater relaxation.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of trying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the medicine.
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem.
I am male 25 years old male. I have some problems with my body that is right hand pain is coming because of regularly use the keyboard. i used some tablets but no use. what should I do now?
I am 23 years old. I am having backpain constantly from last 2weeks. I have tried all the remedies but its still as it is. Can you suggest me something?
I'm having pain on the left side of my back (in the waist region. It occurred while I was doing butt exercises (maybe I overdid the reps or due to wrong posture. I took rest for a week and then played football. After an hour or so the pain again started. What is the remedy?
Mere father ki age 57 h or wo diabeties h un ko left pair m bht pain hota h like finger wo tablets v lete h breakfast s phle 'Amaryl'or rt ko dinner k bd 'NUROKIND PLUS'Lete h bt ab un k pain bht zyada ho rha h pori rat ho jati h neend ni aati Pls help me kya kare.
Wife ke age 25 y he back pain hota he C-section sey 1 baby boy he 2 year ka. Koi medicine he jo leney sey back pain na ho?
My wife had got her uterus surgically removed about two months back, she is constantly complaining of back ache and her ovaries have been removed, so what medicine she should be on and she also diabetic, we are worried as we have been not guided properly by the surgeon in this regard, can you suggest us the right course to take further.
I feel pain in my leg every time when I come from my office. Can you tell me what can I do to cure this pain?
My mom is just 47 year old and she is suffering from knees pain. doctor said it is good too replace it. Is surgery of knees replacement is successful? Approx how much money is needed?
Menopause is a condition that marks the end of the menstrual cycle. It is a normal phenomenon that women experience with age. Menopause affects the bone health adversely. Bone health is directly tied to oestrogen, the hormone responsible for reproductive cycles, pain sensitivity. As a woman moves out of her fertile years there is an internal change in the reproductive system and the consequences can be seen and felt all over the body, including the bones.
The years just preceding menopause, with their hormonal fluctuations can set the stage for later health issues like bone weakening. As the oestrogen level drops, the bone density starts to decline which continues for a long period of time. The bone loss can become significant during perimenopause (the decades making up to menopause) and will speed up in the first few years of menopause.
The oestrogen level directly affects the process known as bone remodelling; the constant breakdown and the remodelling of the bone in the skeleton. With less oestrogen in the body cells called osteoclasts are able to absorb bone at a faster rate than osteoblasts (bone-building cells) are able to regenerate new bone. Thus the bone remodelling equation is no longer equal and the bone density continues to decline.
The osteoporosis risk after menopause is a serious one, yet so many women refuse to pay it much attention. Perhaps it’s because the bone damage isn’t visible, or that bone loss continues so gradually for so many years. While the bone loss cannot be completely halted, there is plenty that can be done to slow it down. Here are some ways to take care of your bone health before or after menopause.
- Stay active: Adopting an active lifestyle after menopause helps in protecting the bones. It's recommended that adults between 19 to 64 years of age should do moderate to intense activity. This could include activities such as cycling or brisk walking. Sitting for long hours should be avoided. Weight-bearing exercises and resistance exercises are particularly important for improving bone strength and helping to prevent osteoporosis.
- A balanced healthy diet: A healthy, balanced diet that includes calcium and vitamin D will help maintain healthy bones after the menopause. Good sources of calcium include green, leafy vegetables (but not spinach), nuts, seeds, dried fruit, tinned fish with the bones in, and dairy products like milk, yoghurt and cheese. Good food sources of vitamin D include oily fish, eggs, and fat spreads or breakfast cereals
- Hormone replacement therapy: HRT can be an effective treatment for common menopausal symptoms like night sweats, sleep disturbance and achy joints. It works by replacing oestrogen, which naturally begins to lower post menopause. HRT can also help to maintain bone density and reduce the risk of osteoporosis.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!