Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. LaxmiYour feedback matters!
I use get yellow colour urine every time. masturbation can be a cause. If yes, then what should I do get rid of this?
I am having muscle twitching and on siting on hard surface I feel something pins in penis and this feeling is mostly after urine and and siting on hard surface for longer time. I used to surf on late night on a round cushion under neck after that this problem started. I have done kub ultrasound, urine routine everything is normal and blood test is also normal. I am having good urine flow. I used to masturbate daily but I have reduced it now. I have been given several antibiotics but no permanent relief please suggest me some medicines.
Sir its about my brother. . He is suffering from chickenpox. It has started from 8 june, 2016. He is following so much difficulties. He is taking homoeopathic medicines from Dr. But he afraid off it that this disease can make any other infection or harm to him. The diseases is causing so much pimples moles on the whole body and cause so much pain. Does it can harm any other part of body or any other infection from this disease. Please answer.
If I drink 500 ml water one hour later one hour from three to four times to urinate occurs. Checkup sugar test but no sugar and and checkup sonography but not any problems. Pls. Help me. LALJI YADAV.
What should I do if I am ejaculate in 15 min. What should I use to gain strength? I m suffering from ashtama.
From last one month I getting body pain I don't know y it is just am taking paincullar tablets. Please suggest me.
I have problem in my stomach I am suffering from constipancy my stomach is not clear only single time 2to 3 time I need to go some time I should suffering from stomach ace.
I Feel I am suffering from gastritis. I feel nausea almost every time and I feel urge to vomit after every meal specially in the morning. I also consulted doctor and was given medicines to reduce stomach acid and some antibiotics. It did not help so I switched to homeopathy. It also did not help much. So I search for medicine online and I started taking ocid d and unienzyme. Still I feel pain in upper abdomen and I feel nausea. Its been a year now. Im so worried. Please help.
I am 36 year s old, having severe itching around the testicle, I am having this problem from years together, kindly suggest me the suitable medicine.
What should be my first step to do of I find out that my room mate is suffering from scabies. What are the precautions to be taken.
Hi I have a question regarding epilive 750 mg. My sister marriage is on September 8th. She is taking epilive 750 mg and some vitamin tablet. I have three questions. Will this affect my sister sexual and marriage life? Is there any possibility during pregnancy if doctor advised to take the same tablet?
Is clot formed in the lungs due to deep vein thrombosis and pe cannot be dissolved by medicine and how long the medicine to be taken ?
I am having erectile dysfunction and lack of libido. I had transverse myelitis in 1988 and erection problem started thereafter. I do not suffer from diabetes but have bp for which I take medicine regularly.
How to stop masturbating? Is it necessary? What are the side effects? Which is better my hand or pussy? Why I'm so attracted towards the boobs?
Recently I tried anal with my gf with baby oil, since then she's complaining that her pain is increasing, she feels burning down there, what went wrong please help.
Dear sir how could I control my thaiorid I am teking medicin from last 6 year..please suggest me how can I get the freedum of this fever
My cousin had severe cough and cold past few weeks. He consulted a doctor and it cured. But it has returned this week. Is it related to tuberculosis? What are the symptoms of TB?
The most common cause of neck pain can be cervical disc disease. It is generally caused by the abnormality of the disc that is the cushion present between the vertebrae. The disc can get damaged because of arthritis or any unknown cause. When damaged, it usually leads to inflammation or spasm of the muscles leading to neck pain.
There are a number of pain medications, traction exercises, and physical therapy for minimizing the neck pain. However, these home based remedies help in relieving pain along with a speedy recovery:
- Take it easy: If you have a busy and hectic life, then take it easy. Living with cervical disc diseases can lead to an increase in the neck pain; thus cutting down on activities helps. A comfortable position should be observed while resting. If need be then a pillow can be placed under the neck.
- Apply Cold/Heat Pack: There is always a confusion regarding whether a cold or a hot pack is to be used. The recommendation is to use ice or cold pack for the first 24 to 48 hours of the injury, so that the swelling subsides. This should then be followed by hot fermentation in order to improve the muscle stiffness and also loosen them. But in case of a cervical disc disease neither cold nor heat penetrates the tissue to relieve inflammation, so it is best to use the one which feels better. Whichever, pack is chosen it should only be used for 20 minutes and then left for 40 minutes. Take care and do not use ice or heat directly against the skin.
- Stretch: Stretching exercises should be done in order to improve the flexibility and relieve pain in the neck. Exercises can be performed after warming up of the muscles by a warm towel or bath. Here are a few simple stretches for cervical disc disease that you can do at home:
- Move the neck: As per the study by the American Medical Association, women who had neck pain got relief when they did exercises using light weight and resistance bands. This increased their endurance and strength of the neck muscles. Also, 30 minutes of exercise in the form of biking, walking, swimming, and biking is recommended to improve the blood flow.
- Maintain the posture of the neck: A bad posture can cause a neck pain. Every time while standing, sitting, walking, lifting the posture should be kept in mind. The head and neck should be kept straight and the back should be supported in order to avoid neck pains.