Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. laxmi deepakYour feedback matters!
My wife missed her menstruation. And she is pregnant. We don't want child now. Is there any medical or surgical abortion I need? help. How cost it would be. please help me urgent.
How much alcohol can I drink before driving? What are the health risks of drinking too much alcohol?
Hi I am 25 years male , my height is 6 and weight is 65 kg. I look lean. My face is too skinny and please suggest how to increase my face weight .I would like to get good cheeks .please help.
I am having saviour dandruff problem. Used all types of shampoos. But no use. On the day of hair wash I am getting relief. Next day onwards problem starts. Please suggest any remedy.
I have an adopted daughter who is now 24. She has lost several years at various points of her education and is now in 4th year law. Her behavior is extremely aggressive, abusive and has had drug issues in the past. Still loves partying in excess. Can't be trusted to carry out any responsibilities at home. Both my wife and I are totally stressed but my wife is resistant to taking help but I would love some advice.
My hair started turning white since I was 16 yrs old. Now I am twenty years old and my hair looks odd. Please suggest me what can I do to turn them black without dyes and colouring.
If you used a cream but you did not got relif better you have to use potato paste for your blocked nose how to you it?
Homoeopathy can cure some problems without going to surgery like
2. Ganglion, cyst
3. Benign tumours
4. Piles and haemorrhages
5. Sexual problems
6. Hormonal issues
7. Menstrual problems
8. Skin problems
9. Renal stones (upto a certain limit)
10. Gastric problems
Moreover now a days homoeopathy is used widely in our country and abroad like france, uk, germany etc for getting a palliation and controlling the cancer without highly side effective medications.
So try homoeopathy once before taking the ultimate decision about your body.
Health is wealth so preserve it not ruin it.
My daughter is mr child she is 30 yrs her iq level is 80% from last few months she does not like to eat any type of food, she sits alone in a corner & keeps on crying. What shall I do?
Who does not want to turn back the ageing clock to look younger always.
Serums are meant to do the same. Can you expect a serum to make you really look younger than you are? First, understand the difference between anti-ageing creams and serums!
The key to differentiating between anti-ageing creams and serums is looking at how they work. In essence, both offer the same benefits. An anti-ageing cream or serum treats acne, wrinkles, sunspots and other common signs of ageing. However, while creams hydrate and nourishes the skin, serums work their way past the epidermis and thus penetrate deeper layers.
Some facts about anti-aging serums are:
- Anti-ageing serums can be used at any age but can also produce side effects.
- Some anti-ageing serums claim that women should start using them from when they turn 20, to maintain the glow of their skin. However, before you start using an anti-ageing serum, you must know what you're putting on your skin. Retinol that stimulates collagen production in the latter years can not only be ineffective but can also act as an irritant for the skin. Overusing a serum can also make your skin dry.
- Each serum affects different people in a different way.
- Skin care efficacy differs from person to person. While for some people exfoliating twice a week can make your skin brighter, others need a little more care. Don't look at the price to determine the effectiveness of the serum on your skin but take a look at the ingredients. If you're looking to reverse the damage of the past years on your skin, look for antioxidant-based serums.
- The same anti-ageing serum doesn't work for all ages.
As mentioned above, anti-ageing serums can be used by women of all ages. Since each anti-ageing serum addresses a different symptom of ageing, the type of serum you should use depends on the symptom of ageing you want to address. Thus, while you might want to use an anti-ageing serum that prevents wrinkles right now, later on, you may want to use one that removes sunspots.
To sum it up, an anti-ageing serum can't make your skin actually younger, but the right anti-ageing serum can make it happen.