Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Laxman
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. LaxmanYour feedback matters!
Sir i'm 34 years old I had suffering low back pain last 2 years I don't take any medicine please tell me what should I do now.
WHEN YOU ARE IN SIGNIFICANT BACK PAIN -- Shall you Exercise or Not ?
- A severe, acute attack of low back pain will cause pain that is felt at all times regardless of the position adopted or the movements being performed. It is made much worse by sitting or rising from sitting and by bending forward.
- If the pain is also much worse on attempting to stand or walk, and if you are unable to straighten up fully, it may not be possible for you to function, and bed rest is the only alternative.Recent research tells us that bed rest is not the best option for the treatment of acute and severe back pain and should be given for no more than two days.
- Those involved in that particular study,however, will perhaps alter that view if they ever personally experience a severe bout of the problem.In my experience, there are many patients in severe pain who require longer than two days of bed rest before ambulation is possible.
- Nevertheless, early activity, exercise and movement is desirable for those forced to seek bed rest, and a determined effort to stand upright should be attempted at an opportune time at least once each day.
I am 40 years old male and have back pain and neck pain, uric acid increases when I eat like chicken, paneer etc what should I do, I am suffering last 3 years.?
I am newly married 24 year girl. I fell weakness. Back pain n some times vomiting. So suggest me what I need to do?
I have a problem with Neck, waist,aft below the knee, in the joints of the claws of both feet this space is a very , It is fifteen days from the last four to five days and is very pain. And waist is 4 5 month continues pain.
Vulvodynia is a condition which causes severe pain in the opening (vulva) of the vagina without any apparent reason. The pain might be chronic in nature and can go on for years. Vulvodynia might affect your emotional health in the long-term and cause anxiety, depression and disrupted sleep patterns, if not treated immediately.
Doctors are still unsure regarding the exact causes of Vulvodynia. But there are few factors, which can increase your risks of suffering from this disorder:
- If you have a sensitive skin or have any past history of previous vaginal infections, you might be susceptible to vulvodynia.
- Vulvodynia might also be caused due to past injuries around the vulva.
- Sometimes, hormonal changes might also cause Vulvodynia.
- This disorder can also occur in women who have previously suffered from recurrent instances of sexual abuse.
The symptoms of Vulvodynia can be acute or chronic in nature with the pain being confined to one particular area or around the entire region.
The treatments for Vulvodynia aim at regulation of the symptoms. The most common treatments for Vulvodynia are:
- Your doctor might prescribe a specific dosage of steroids or antidepressants to get rid of the pain. Prescribed dosage of antihistamines might help to cure the itching sensation.
- You can apply a regulated amount of ‘Lidocaine’ ointment around the vulvar regions thirty minutes before sexual intercourse.
- You can also opt for pelvic floor therapies as they might provide relief from significant pain in the pelvic floor muscles resulting from vulvodynia.
- If the pain is centralized around a particular area, you might opt for vestibulectomy to remove the affected tissues and get rid of the pain.