Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lavanya NivetYour feedback matters!
It is perfectly normal to have body odour after a hard day’s work. However, it can get downright embarrassing and alarming if such body odour persists, even after a good warm shower. This medical condition is a symptom of hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating.
What causes body odour?
When the body bacteria combine with sweat, a chemical decomposition occurs that lets out a stinky and pungent smell from certain body parts, especially the feet and the armpits. Working outdoors or being subject to high stress levels over a prolonged period of time can result in this condition. An inclusion of excessive amount of garlic, onion and other spices in your regular diet can trigger body odour as well. Excessive alcohol consumption, conditions such as obesity and diabetes mellitus can also lead to body odour.
Below is a list of some of the most effective homeopathic treatments for body odour:
- Silicea: This homeopathic preparation is effective to remedy feet odour. The concerned person might also show symptoms of excessive sweating in the feet along with the appearance of cracks in between the toes.
- Hepar Sulph: This homeopathic preparation is effective to address a pungent body odour occurring due to excessive physical or mental stress. Additionally, this preparation is also effective to cure body odour that emerges from the armpits and tends to leave a yellow stain around the region. If the pungent body odour persists even after a proper bath, the homeopathic preparation Rheum can be an effective remedy.
- Psorinum: This homeopathic preparation is extremely beneficial to address foul smell in combination with the symptoms of excessive sensitivity to cold weather, an unhealthy /dirty looking skin, and excessive sweating.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure feet odour, especially in children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Hello doctor, I am a 24 year old male, and, not able to increase my facial hair growth (i. E. Moustache) and won't look like a 24 year adult, and, this would impact hugely near the marriage time, can you please suggest me the correct options?
I am a teenager (20 years old) my 2-3 hair has turned white I don't know what is the reason behind it , What can i do?
I am losing my hair quickly, and also much hair is white in age of 18 only, I have tried all things, now please you suggest me what can I do for this, please give me a genuine solution.
I am having back acne problem from past 5 years. I have used femcinol a gel. It worked a lot. But acne marks are not erased on my back. Can you suggest any medicine to remove acne spots.
Hii Dr. im male age 26. Today when I was taking bath I dnt use lux soap but today I used I was cleaning myself. I applied lux soap on my penis nd was rubbing to clean it after 5 min I felt irritation nd washed away since 6 hrs im feeling irritation on penis on lower part skin only. please tel me why its irritating? Im tensed :(koi prblm toh ni h na? Nd I applied oil on it also afterward please reply asap.
Hello, I am Abhishek Sood from Yamunanagar. I want to ask a question related to pimples. Can you suggest me any best and cheap. Ya the best one treatment which should not be one which may cause any side effect or any harm. Thanks for giving me opportunity to ask free question. Waiting for reply from you soon. Thanks.
I got small pimples on my face. When they disappear. Leaves black marks on my face? suggest me a remedy for this.
I am surfing for a skin infection in my leg. When I come to my office then I remove shoes. My foot very smelly. I wear nike shoes or addidas shocks. Not a local material. On my leg design with black black dots. What can I do for it.
Hello doctor! my brother is suffering from dandruff since years. Though he used a lot of medication, he is unable to get rid of it. Thank you.
Hii doctor I want to remove accidental scars on my face .please suggest me .any scar removing cream and any other method.
I am having fungal infection between my legs since past 3 yrs. It itches like anything. Have tried fluconazole ointment as well didn't work do help.
Hello Doctor, I have small pimples on face and dark spots on forehead also need some Fare looks. I do excirsize daily. Please advice some cream or tablets.
Iam losing my hair after iam taking bath water not feel good but am not using bleached water but my hair daily losing more than a normal lose of a human mainly hair losing from in front of head near forehead please help me.
I am 22 years old and suffering from hairfall problem. What do I do? please suggest remedies? Can I cure it by doing Yoga? If yes then which asan should I do?
I am 22 years old. I am suffering from weak digestive problems. For 1year last. And a little bit of hair fall problem. I am a girl.
Beautiful eyes speak a thousand words. They play a pivotal role in shaping up your overall personality. Your eyes can make or break things in life. But appearance of dark patches under eyes may play a spoilsport. They foil the beauty of your innocent eyes. It is not just lack of sleep or rest that causes these unwanted dark circles. Researchers have found out that a number of factors are responsible for under eye dark circles. Here are the common reasons behind dark circles:
- Aging: There are numerous blood vessels passing through the under eye region. As blood cells get clogged in these vessels, they give a blue black tinge to the region. Aging leads to the thinning of the skin under the eye. This makes the blood vessels more prominent and appears as dark circles.
- Hereditary factors: You can sometimes blame the bad genes for occurrence of dark circles. Nutritional deficiency: If you are not taking balanced diet, you may end up developing dark circles. Your body must get adequate supply of vitamins A, C, K and E to prevent dark circles.
- Insufficient Sleep: Lack of proper rest and sleep turns the skin under the eyes pale. Therefore, the blood in the veins becomes more prominent, causing dark circles.
- Smoking and alcohol: The intake of alcohol or indulging in smoking can lead to dehydration of the body and thus lead to dark circles.
- Long hours under the sun: Your skin under the eyes gets damaged by the UV rays from sunlight. Moreover, spending long hours under sun triggers the excess production of melanin pigment. This gives a darker shade to the region beneath your eyes.
- Pregnancy and menstruation: A woman's skin is largely affected by the hormonal influences at the time of pregnancy or menstruation. The hormonal changes during these periods lead to darkening of the under-eye area
- Diseases: Researchers have found that certain diseases linked to the liver or anaemia often causes dark circles under the eye.
- Allergies: The colour of the under eye region often changes due to certain allergic reactions and subsequent scratching or rubbing of the area.
A holistic approach to remove dark circles combines chemical peels, microcurrent therapy and homecare solutions. Chemical peels break apart the dead cell layer and bring fresher skin to the surface, reducing pigmentation around the eyes. Microcurrent makes the under-eye area firmer while also supplying it with additional hydration. To maximize these results, a customized homecare regime is drawn up to suit your skin's specific needs.
Further, under guidance of a Cosmetic physician or dermatologist, changes in lifestyle and homecare regime ensure that you enjoy long-lasting results. With this approach, your eyes lose their tired look and are completely refreshed. This effectively reduces pigmentation around eyes and ensures that your eyes remain sparkling fresh as long as you want.