Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lavanya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LavanyaYour feedback matters!
When to start planning for a baby, I mean during which phase. After period before periods? Please tell me.
Doctor iam having irregular periods having no blood flow. And also iam having hypothyroid but it came normal now. But iam not getting periods last 2 months. What I have to do? Pls help me?
Hi there. I always drink it accurately, more or less the same time each night. Last night me and my boyfriend had sex, the condom broke. He told me it only broke when he took it off but I like it to play safe so today I took norlevo. Now I know that if you take the pill and have diarrhea or vomiting afterwards, you must take another pill because that one didn't have time to dissolve, well, I didn't experience completely diarrhea but I did go to the bathroom more than usual and the stool was not completely stiff today after I took the norlovo (last night when I took my yaz, I didn't go to the bathroom) so I want to know is there any chance the effectiveness of these contraceptives are compromised, should I take another norlovo dosage tomorrow (as the places are closed now)
I had unprotected sex for 2 times after my last period that was on 24 and ended on 28th but I took ipill after every day of sex but it was my first time I had ipill, now I am having bleeding after 8 days of my last period ended thats 28th and its not exactly like my usual periods the quantity is low n not that much. Please help me am I pregnant?
If ny wife is already pregnant but we don't want baby right now .plz tell m the method except abortion please suggest some other methods she is 1 mnth pregnant only Can I give him pills? mifepristone kindcname it has.
Firstly my periods are nt regular second I cry alot bcs of my parents relationship and I don't get success in anything I do bt I do exercise and yoga is it all interrelated? I even have joint pains in knees and hands.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.