Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Lalitha KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I am planning to use cerazette birth control pills. Will it works even if my husband ejaculates inside? Also how effective it is and how to take these pills means once or twice, is there any timings also to take. Please advise.
I have a report of beta - HCG (BHCG) The value is <0.100 mIU/mL My last date is on 24/8/2016 this is also for 2 days only I DOES this test on 23/9/2016 But on 1st October I had menstruation normal bleed for 2 days only Can you pls tell me this report is positive or negative? I am pregnant or not? I also does my whole abdomen ultrasound but there is not written about pregnancy My body is going heavy What to do? I have also does UPT (urine preg test) two times before beta HCG Both the times the report was negative.
She got married before six months. She got period on June 5, but this month it went 3 days than expected date for period. How can I confirm whether she is conceived or not. Any basic pregnancy test can be conducted from home r do we need to check with gynecologist.
Mari shadi ko 4 saal ho gye h par abhi tak bacha nhi h muje dono ovary m pcod h Dr. ne obimet lene ko bola h mare husband Ka sperm count 25 se 6 hi reh gya h mare husband bhi tablet kha rhe h per fayda nhi hua kya me kabhi pregnant ho paogi please help me.
Pregnant ladies should exercise special precaution while taking medicines as some of them can cause discolouration of the child's teeth. Also, always inform your dentist about your pregnancy.?
My wife is not interested in having sex, she does not feel the orgasm. I do a lot of fore play. She love licking the vagina, but does not love to go further not she gets fully satisfied. Kindly suggest a valuable way to satisfy her at the most.
I'm a diabetic patient I have miscarriage on 16 th feb and how much time to again conceive So please explain me can I trying to pregnant in 1 and a half month.
What is ECMO?
Like dialysis for unfunctional kidney, Ecmo for unfunctional lung.
Ecmo stands for extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. It is a method of giving oxygen for the body when icu pateint lungs and/or heart are not able to supply oxygen on their own.
Why ICU pateint put on ECMO?
Doctors place ICU patients on ECMO when patients are not able to supply oxygen to the body.
ICU patients’ lungs fail for a number of reasons including pneumonia, lung cancer, pulmonary edema, pulmonary embolism and COPD.
When a patient’s lungs fail, he/she first is intubated (breathing tube) and hooked up to a ventilator (breathing machine).
However, sometimes lungs are so damaged that providing oxygen through intubation is not enough.
This is when doctors turn to v-v ecmo.
A heart can fail for many reasons including heart attack, pulmonary embolism, bad valve disease, or worsening heart failure. When a heart fails, doctors try to fix the underlying problem. They may also start medications (called ionotropes) to help improve the pump function of the heart. If medications are not enough, doctors will turn to v-a ecmo.
How long can someone stay on ecmo?
That is a complicated question. Due to the risks of ecmo discussed above, doctors try to keep patients on ecmo for as short a time as possible. Often patient will be on ecmo for several days up to 1-2 weeks. Every day, several blood and imaging tests are done to determine if a patient is ready to come off ecmo. As the technology of ecmo improves, hopefully side effects will decrease and patients can remain on ecmo for longer periods of time.
What is the difference between ecmo and a ventilator (breathing machine)?
Both ecmo and a ventilator aim to provide oxygen to the body when the patient’s own lungs and breathing are failing. The ventilator assists the patient’s own lungs by pushing oxygen with pressure into the lungs. Ecmo instead provides oxygen directly via a catheter placed in a patient’s vein or artery. We almost always try oxygenating a patient with a ventilator first. However, when a patient’s lungs are too sick for this, we turn to ecmo to assist in providing oxygen to the body. V-v ecmo provides oxygen through a vein. This blood then has to travel to the heart and be pumped around the rest of the body through arteries. Therefore, with v-v ecmo or with a ventilator, a patient must have a well-functioning heart to get the oxygen pumped throughout the body. V-a ecmo has the additional advantage of pumping blood directly to arteries. This “by-passes” the heart and is therefore the method of ecmo we use when a patient’s heart is failing.
We are looking for my wife's ear piercing. She is 35 & looking for another 2 pairs of piercing above the regular ear lobe piercing and at the cartilage. We have the following queries: 1.What is the method of piercing: needle or gunshot or laser; & what is more healing friendly 2.Can it be done painless using some anesthetics; which method is more healing friendly 3.What is the healing period? Any precautionary or after care medicines required for healing (to avoid septic or keloid) & pain 4. Is it advisable to do both the post a time or need to have a waiting period in between? Do we need to carry the earrings for the piercing appreciate your advice.
Hello sir, Me & my girlfriend had sex before 14-15 days and her period stopped, what should we do to avoid pregnancy. What should i do?
When time does girl get pregnant during mc periods or normal day. How to find time to make her pregnant.
Hello doctor, I am 23 years I am 14 days late for my menses my usual cycle is of 40 days my last date was Jan. 17 and I had my last intercourse on 25th of Feb. 201. My blood and urine hcg taken on 4 March came negative. Am I pregnant?
Keeping in touch with your consciousness can be a brilliant thing to do. One should know thy self before anyone else in the world. Consciousness qualifies as self awareness. It gives you clarity about what you want, who you really are and who you really want to be.
How to keep in touch with your consciousness?
- Walk out into the woods: Go on a nature hike. Take your dog and go for a run into the woods. Listen to your favourite music and do not forget to stop and breathe in the scenic beauty. It is bound to make you introspect.
- Go on a solo trip: Take a leave from work, get packing and head out to that trip to the Himalayas that you have been planning on for ages. Take your closest friends along if you would like to. And, if you are going on your own, do not forget to inform your friends or family about it.
- Meditate: Even if you have never tried to do it before, it is never late to start. Even if you are in the beginners’ level, it helps you attain inner peace and tranquillity. It is probably one of the best ways to get in touch with your inner self and harness energy from within. It will give you greater focus, more transparency and you will attain discipline in life.
- Befriend with like-minded people: When you are on a journey to become a person with great self awareness and a more conscious person, you are the most benefitted when you find people who share your belief and you can be your true self with them. This will make you true to yourself and the people around you. This is a sign of rising self consciousness.
- Pursue higher intelligence: Every single person is intelligent in their own way. A person may be blessed with high I.Q., whereas other people can be emotionally or spiritually intelligent. While chasing consciousness, learn to grow as a person. Make yourself familiar to new things, different people and you will realise how vast is the world and the immense amount of things you are yet to take from her.
- Taking control of your decisions: Never let another person dictate terms to you. The moment you let another person make your decisions, you lose yourself a little bit. Taking conscious control over your decisions will immediately create a sense of understanding of your own self and you will attain more consciousness in the process.
- Let the skies speak to you: Go camping will your closest, true friends and star gaze with them. Lying down on the grass and watching millions of stars look right back you can be an overwhelming experience. You will truly learn and understand how vast this universe is and let it seep into you. You will feel more in touch with yourself than ever before. The path to self consciousness will get even more clear in your head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
My wife is 30 years old & I am 32 years married form last 5 years but we don't have a baby. She had a regular periods,& well maintain then why we have a problem to get baby.
My wife gave birth of a baby on 21.11. 15. Till then, she had periods of around continuous 2 months. After that no period at all. Elders said it is normal. Is it ok to have physical without any precautions to avoid pregnancy. If no, she is thinking of taking anti-pregnancy pill to birth control. When should she start? And is it safe for our child? please suggest.
If you are a health conscious individual, you may want to avoid eating oily, fatty and spicy foods to satisfy your hunger. If you are looking for delicious, easy to make food items, which are good for your health, there are many items which will fit your requirement and are easily available or can be simply prepared.
Here is a list of food items which healthy people eat when they are hungry:
- Popcorn is a nutritious and quite a satisfactory snack, which can be prepared in a few minutes. You may prepare various blends of popcorn, which may include spicy oregano, curry paprika or garlic flavored ones.
You may have avocados in different preparations. Avocados are considered to be very healthy and contain mono-unsaturated fats. You can stuff avocados with your desired ingredients and sauces for filling.
You can make a fresh tray mix for snack.This can be prepared using different types of nuts and grapes, cherries or blueberries. Use low carbohydrate products in the fruit mix.
Chia seed pudding is a simple food item, which is good for both adults and children. It is high in calcium, fiber, proteins and contains healthy fats.
Granola bars are great light food items, which can be made at home without baking.
Chocolate coconut oat balls are good snack options for health conscious people. These do not require baking and usual kitchen ingredients are enough for making them.
You can have roasted chickpeas in different flavors. Chickpeas are full of protein and fiber and you can add any blend of spice to make crispy, roasted chickpeas. The BBQ flavor is ideal to be used in this preparation.
Having seasonal vegetables with dips is a great and healthy option for snacks and other meals as well. You can customize this according to your wishes and can use various sorts of dips. This makes this preparation quite different and much tastier than normal salads.
A simple vegetable pizza can be prepared at home. It is quite delicious and takes less than thirty minutes to prepare. Without adding a lot of cheese and spreads, you can simply enjoy this pizza.
You can prepare breakfast muffins, which are simple to bake they contain milk and are rich in fiber and quite filling for breakfast.
Oats are very healthy as they are full of dietary fiber and contain slow releasing carbohydrates. Oats can be mixed with milk and you may use any kind of topping like a fruit or nut butter and can be consumed as a healthy breakfast option.
There are many healthy food options to choose from, but for getting a complete food chart based on healthy food items, you should consult a dietitian.