Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lalitha KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I am writing this mail for my friend. Her marriage was happened in february. She is a 22 years old girls. After marriage first month menses blood came up to 5 days. Then next two month menses came in correct time. But menses blood came only two days one time in a day. That also very light blood spot. Actually what is the problem for her body? Why continuous menstrual blood is not coming up to four or five days like before marriage?
I want to know my girlfriend was pregnant because she missed here periods last 1 week and we checked home pregnancy test with pregnancy test card but result was negative what was the problem with her.
I had sex with a girl on 8 april while last she had period on 5-6, and I haven't used condom while intercourse. Is there any chances of pregnancy. As I have heard that you can do sex with a girl without condom within 6 days before her period and at least 8 days after her period stops. Please guide me.
No intercourse after last bleed. Usg of lower abdomen done due to delay in periods. Shows marginal bulky uterus antevertef showing normal myometrial echo texture. No collection seen in endometrial cavity. endometrium thickness appears normal. No collection seen in POD, no obvious focal SOL seen. Uterus measures 9.28 cm×5.80 cm×4.60 cm Ovaries bulky size with smooth regular outlines. Mildly increased stromal echogenicity &tiny follicles are arranged peripherally noted in both ovaries Rt ovary (3.20×2.80×2.40)cm vol 12 cc Lt ovary (3.40×3.00×2.60) cm vol 14 cc Urinary bladder wall normal Ureter not dilated What does this report mean? And why there is delay in periods if there is no intercourse?
Hi we are married since 1year and stayed together for 4months only bzc I moved out of city. Now v r going to live together and we need baby. Some one guided me to have sex on 9-12th day for pregnancy. But my question is that if we continue sex after 12th day also how to detect pregnancy? So please adv when to do sex when to stop?
I have vagina rashes since 6 months after My marriage. I used canditral200. But it controls only, it does not remove completely. There are hives inside my vagina only. I showed 3 doctors but it didn't get better. Becoz of it I am going in depression. please help me out. Is it any condom infection what should I do?
I am 32 yrs old and my periods are coming twice every month. I had gone through a medical abortion in jan. I want to get pregnant soon. What should I do to regulate my periods.
Do you know that eating just 1.5 ounces of nuts a day can reduce your chance of getting heart disease? Almonds and peanuts can both protect your heart and do much more for you to live healthy for a long life.
But, which one is better for you- almonds or peanuts? Let’s explore, shall we?
Vitamins and minerals: Both almonds and peanuts are storehouses of healthy vitamins and minerals and they both contain equal quantities of micronutrients. One ounce serving of dry roasted almonds has 170 calories, 6 gm of protein and 3 gm of fibre. The same amount of peanuts contains 166 calories, about 7 gm of protein and 2 gm of fibre. But, it’s also known that peanuts have more B vitamins, but almonds are a better choice for vitamin E and minerals in general.
Healthy fats: Peanuts and almonds content equal amounts of fats -Almonds have 15 gm and peanuts contain 14 gm of total fat in a one-ounce serving. This fat is mostly the heart healthy unsaturated fats which lower your risk of cardiovascular disease by reducing cholesterol levels in your blood and fighting inflammation. Experts suggest that you should have 20 - 35 percent of your daily calories from fats, with as much as possible coming from unsaturated fat for a healthy heart.
Which nut is better?
- Almonds and peanuts contain the same vitamins like B and E, but in different amounts. You should eat more almonds if you need to boost your intake of antioxidant vitamin E as they have 45 percent of your recommended daily allowance in just a one-ounce serving.
- On the other hand, peanuts are better sources of the B vitamins like folate and niacin.
- Just one ounce serving of peanuts can give you 10 percent of your recommended daily allowance of folate and about 24 percent of the RDA of niacin. Almonds have less of these healthy vitamins.
- Magnesium content in both is there in good amount, but almonds contain marginally more magnesium.
- Almonds have two times more iron and five times more calcium than peanuts, though they both have the same amount of zinc.
So, the verdict is in favour of almonds, as they are better nutritionally than peanuts as they contain more iron, calcium, magnesium and healthy fats. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Hi all! My period started this past Friday and I have had the weirdest symptoms to date. I kept getting weird tingling sensations in my head, face and back of the head and neck. Then I would feel weird sensations in my legs. I woke up early in the morning with a pain my left knee. Then I started.
My doctors will not do blood test on me only urine pregnancy tests and I tested Monday gone Like said and come back not pregnant with clear Blue but I should be pregnant as it said if had sex 2 days before ovulation then most definitely get pregnant as had it in most fertile Times so Do not no if was to early to test or not but he Did cum in me the Wednesday23rd and egg got released friday 25th so it should of hatched because the sperm stays Alive up to 3 days.
Hello mam: Mai meri gf na pregnancy test v karva liya hai usko bataya gaya tha ki 2, 3dino ma periods aa jaiyega par aisa kuch nahi hua, abhi tak periods nahi aaya please mam help kijiye or kuch aisa bataiye ki jaldi sa periods aa jaia.
I'm infected with syphilis for past one year I already took 6 penidure 12lac injections weekly once but its not been cured.
I am 26 years old female. I got c-section delivery before 8 months I gave breast feeding to my male baby. I got malaria fever I stopped feeding for one month I do not have milk now again I want milk supply what can I do pls.
Its been 1 year after our marriage and me and my husband started living as couples before 3 months only. After having sex, I am washing my vagina. Is it the reason for not getting conceived so far. As soon as v complete having sex and he takes his penis out the sperm fluid is oozing out and he is complaining that may b the reason foe not conceiving. And my body is always very hot too. I would like to conceive but we arr not able to can you guide us in the same. Please do guide and help in conceive.
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Ent Specialist.
First time wife se sex krenge tb kittna blood aata hai use .aur wo bed ke upr girr Sakta hai kya .AGR girta hai tb koi dusra cloth pahle se bichha diya Jana chaiye kya?
My wife is unable to conceive, we got married four years back, all reports of me n my wife are normal, doctors predict its PCOD Earlier, but later she give up treatment giving reason that she is in able to detect problem with conceive, both of us analysed thyroid, oviduct, cervix, semen analysis, ova size, all reports are normal, even 3 times IUI is fail in last 6 months.
Did you know that camphor is very effective in keeping your home devoid of bad odor? Camphor or kapoor, as it is commonly called, can be found in every Hindu household. It is primarily used for purposes like pooja and aarti and for warming the house. It is considered to be a holy substance, the flames of which drive away negative energies and evil forces. However, camphor is beneficial in several other ways as well. It can be used as a natural home freshener which serves certain purposes.
- Camphor helps in killing germs. It is also an excellent way to purify the air in the surroundings of your home. Burning camphor or kapoor regularly is an effective way to eliminate germs from your household.
- It keeps your home odour free
- Artificial room fresheners, which are commonly used, contain a harmful chemical known as phthalates. This chemical may lead to the development of several health complications in children and pregnant woman. Instead of using such artificial room fresheners, you should use camphor as an alternative. It is very effective in eliminating odor. You need to burn the camphor in a lamp, ideally in the center of a room. Place it in a location from where the fragrance can reach all the parts of the room.
- It acts as an effective insecticide. Camphor contains properties, which act as an efficient natural insecticide. You can apply camphor to get rid of insects such as ants, bed bugs and mosquitoes. Here are the ways you can follow:
- In case of ants, you need to dissolve a small amount of camphor in water. Sprinkle it over the area where you see ants, and they will go away instantly.
- For eliminating bed bugs, you should wash your bed covers and bed sheets and mattresses in the sun. Put a chunk of camphor, put it in a piece of muslin cloth and keep it between the mattresses. This will drive all bed bugs away.
- Camphor is very useful in eliminating or getting rid of mosquitoes in your house. Camphor is made from the extract of a certain tree. Compared with other natural mosquito repellents, camphor has the most powerful mosquito repellent activity and capability. You need to light the camphor in your room and shut all doors and windows. Leave the room in this condition for around fifteen minutes and you will get a completely mosquito-free environment.
Other than being a natural freshener, camphor is also beneficial for the treatment of several skin problems such as rashes and irritation. It helps in treating pregnancy cramps and helps in the treatment of acne scars as well. Instead of using chemical camphor, it is always recommended to use Bhimseni Camphor (Kapoor). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.