Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lalith ReddyYour feedback matters!
I want to commit sex with my girl friend .. But this would be the 1st time for both of us. Please tell the healthier way to commit it.(don't want pregnancy, safe sex, not much pain,)..
Hi doctors. If my girlfriend had sex with me on 23rd August. Then took a I pill next day. Then again had sex on the 27th without ejaculation inside the vagina both times. After got withdrawal bleeding on the 29th that stopped after 2 days. Then on the 8th of September got early periods that lasts for 4 days. Then again on the 8th of October had her periods for 6 days. When can I expect her periods next month if her normal mens date has been 16th of every month. And today I just rubbed my penis on the outside parts of the vagina and did not ejaculate anywhere near her vagina, just once I tried to penetrate but I only went in about 1 cm and did not ejaculate. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I have severe cramps during my periods starting from one day before period starts till after bleeding stops on 3rd or 4th day. I am 30 years old and married for last 10 years. I do not have children and have decided to remain childless. We currently use condoms as contraception. I visited a gynecologist who clearly said that I have primary dysmenorrhea and there is no cure except for painkillers. He also suggested me to have child to get rid of period pain permanently. I have been thinking about using oral contraceptives hoping that it may reduce pain or if I continue taking oral contraceptives without break, I may avoid having periods. Am I thinking correctly. Kindly suggest what oral contraceptive (name & chemical composition please) would be suitable for me!
My wife got pregnant from two months. But she is not feeling well, she does not sleeps, does not eat well, symptoms like vomiting, low blood pressure. What should I do?
I pregnant and my whole body has black spotted what is reason and pls tell me proper treatment. I consult gynecologist then no effect.
Somatic symptom disorder is when you put so much focus on symptoms such as pain or fatigue that you have trouble functioning or experience severe emotional distress. You will be visiting the doctor a lot, completely unnecessarily and will waste a lot of money when you have no major health concerns. However, there are treatments, which can help you cope with this problem. Read further to find out what they are:
- Worrying excessively about an illness, which has not yet occurred
- Frequent health care visits
- Fear of physical activity damaging your body
- Fearing that the evaluation of doctors is not adequate
There are many more symptoms, which may indicate that you are suffering from somatic symptom disorder. However, the most important way of telling whether someone is suffering from somatic symptom disorder or not is to see whether the patient is overly worried about a physical problem, which has not yet occurred. One of the first steps in making sure that this does not happen is finding out what causes the problem and preventing it. Here are the causes of somatic symptom disorder.
Causes: As with other psychological disorders, the exact cause of somatic symptom disorder is not yet known. However, there are a number of factors which may increase the risk of it, such as:
- Genetic and biological factors: These as well as an increased sensitivity to pain are some of the factors, which you have no control over.
- Environment you grew up in: Just like the genes you have, the environment you grew up in and your family influence will have a major impact on whether you develop the condition as well.
- Problems processing emotions: When people have problems processing emotions, their physical symptoms seem like a bigger problem than they actually are.
Treatment: Luckily, there are treatments for this disorder as well, which include.
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy is the most common treatment used to help people with somatic symptom disorder.
- Medications: Since depression and pain often occur when a person is suffering from somatic symptom disorder, antidepressants can be given as well.
आजकल अंतहीन दौड़ या आवस्यकताओं की पूर्ति के लिए जिस तरह
मनुष्य को अपने खानपान एवं दिनचर्या की उपेक्षा करनी पड़ती है
परिणाम स्वरूप मधुमेह, उच्चरक्तचाप एवं अवसाद महामारी का रूप धारण
कर रहे हैं इस सम्बन्ध में आयुर्वेदिक स्वास्थय जागरूकता अवं प्रशिक्षण की
आवस्यकता है अतः शीघ्र ही विचार शील मित्रों के साथ एक मीटिंग करूंगा।
जीवन शैली ,खानपान अवं ध्यान विषयक ज्ञान आपको एवं आपके प्रियजनों को भी
इन बिमारियों से दूर रखेगा।
इसी सन्दर्भ में आकाशवाणी दिल्ली के इंद्रप्रस्थ चॅनेल पर मेरी वार्ता जरूर सुने -
'हाइपर टेंशन से बचाव में आयुर्वेद की भूमिका। ' @ 11 nov 2015 , 10.30am
Doctor I am feeling dizziness fatigue itching on stomach and breast tenderness. My last cycle was on 19 june it had a less flow then usual I got physical with my boyfriend on 10 may. We didn't had sex. But i'm worried his precum might have got inside me. I took home pregnancy test 2 times both time it came negative. Please help me. Am I pregnant i'm 20 years old girl.
With pregnant women till which month man can have sex from 1-9, and with pregnant women sex will be save for baby.
My periods are irregular my gyno asked me to use Ovulation kit from Day 9 of last period but it have only 5 strips should I start from day 9 every alternate day till 17th day or shall I use regularly since day 10-15th what as I don't have her number and 2mrw is day 9.
Hi. For a few days , when I wipe, theirs blood coming from my private area (not a lot just a few streaks of blood on the tissue). I believe I had a uti or yeast infection earlier this week as well. My period is due in a few days. But theirs still blood when I wipe my private area. I've never had this happen. What could it be?
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.