Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LakshminarayanYour feedback matters!
My bf said I'm have a broad vaginal opening. I was virgin, but is it possible to have a broad opening naturally. Also I started masturbating a year ago of my first sex tat to only clitoris masturbation never inserted anything.
I am masturbating every day is it ok for my health also my age is 25 and how often it is good for health.
An Anal fissure refers to a tiny tear occurring in the anus's lining. This cut may occur when you pass hard stools during bowel movement. The fissures can cause pain which may be severe. This condition is most commonly seen in children and infants, though it can affect people of all ages.
Symptoms of anal fissures
The common signs and symptoms of anal fissure include:
- A visible cut or tear in the skin around anus
- A small lump of skin present next to the tear
- Sharp and stabbing pain in the anal area along with itching during bowel movement
- Spots of blood visible on stools
What causes an anal fissure?
Other than chronic constipation and diarrhea other common causes of anal fissure are:
- Crohn's disease
- Straining during labor
- Anal sphincter muscles that are overly tight
What are the probable ways of dealing with anal fissures?
A digital rectal exam can be performed to diagnose the anal fissure. Anal fissures usually don't require surgery and can be treated at home by:
- Taking stool softeners to avoid cuts in the anus
- Increasing the consumption of fibrous foods including raw fruits and vegetables
- Taking warm baths which will help relax the anal muscles, relieve irritation and increase the flow of blood to the anorectal area
- Applying ointments and pain relievers to the anus to reduce the discomfort and promote healing
Botox injections may also prevent spasms in the anus by paralyzing the muscle temporarily. If anal fissures fail to respond to any of the treatments you have to undergo an anal sphincterotomy. This surgical procedure involves making a small dissection in the anal sphincter which helps to relax the muscle. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
Please suggest remedy for allergic sinusitis. I am getting mucus continuously in to throat like post nasal drip. What is the treatment for this in ayurveda.
I am 18 years old and I hate my face when I smile My Face is fat and I hate it especially from seeing by Left or Right side When I smile my upper lip gets folded and Eyes goes too small How Should I improve my smile? My face goes too much sweaty and oily too how should I improve my smile?
1. It is important to combine strength training and cardio work outs together so that your body is pushed to its limit
2. Instead of taking rest for one or two minutes in between sets, stick to 30 seconds
3. Use flight of stairs instead of taking the elevator
4. When lifting weights don't do it at a leisurely pace try and increase your momentum a bit. This may increase endurance levels
5. Do not stick to just one routine. Mix up your work outs at regular intervals