Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmikanth ReddyYour feedback matters!
I had used medicines with more dose in course for skin elargy, heavy cold, pimples, and heavy hair loose at my 11th & 12th standard. Up to 10th to 11th standard I am very strong and height up 5, 6. And now at btech first year I became too thin & very week. I loose my fast hair growth and heigth growth ends at 5.6. I think those medicines might effect for my growth? and I also have more sperms relese daily compulsory once normal days. And in holidays I do mastrubation three time a day. I am unable to control that thing, I think I would also stops my body growth & hair growth. I think causes my body to become too week and thin, how to grow up my body sir, please suggest a good reply.
I have a hard cold with fever from 3 days so what should I do. I take many medicines but the medicines did not reacting. So give me a solution for this.
I am 65 years old and diabetic controlled at times I get my head rolling for sometime and finds me in difficult at times not able to move, is it due to blood sugar come down or has it gone up? what I a m supposed to do/what is the reason behind it/ what medicine I should take in such circumstances please advise. .
I am having itching problem in 40% parts of my body for the last more than 20 years. Shown to HOD, Professor, MD of Dermatology in Dr. I had taken homeopathic treatment also. Some Dr. Says it is psoriasis and some Dr. Says it is again. But fact is that no doctor has diagnosed the disease. After taking steroid like betnesol forte tab, and tricort injection and so on, much relief was there. But for the last one year, I am not taking any steroid, because of side effects. Now a days for the last four months, I am taking Tab. Dapsone 100 mg OD, Atarax 25 mg. TDS, Alaspan 10 mg. 2 tab. BD, Cap. Spectra 25 mg BD, Sarna Lotion for L/A and Momate-S ointment. But of no relief. What should I do, please let me know. Thanks.
Hi Doctor, my name is kiran, I am 24 years old and I have constipation problem before 5 month and I have also gastric problem so give me any suggestion for that.
What are the symptoms of heart attack and what are the chances of having one at young age such as mine?
I feel a lump in the throat but don't have any trouble swallowing food. Sometimes I feel a pinching or needling mild sensation in the left or right side of the throat. I smoke very less I.e. 1-2 cigarettes a day and chew pan masala with tobacco once a day generally. Should I be worried about getting cancer or any affect due to my habits? If yes what tests should I get done and whom should I consult?
I am 26 years old married guy married just 3 months I do not know why day by day I am loosing excitement in sex while doing sex my penis get loose if I stop for second I ejaculate for in a 2mints as compare before I had great stamina even for half hour I can intercourse help me out I want long penis and good sex life.
I am 33 year old male in delhi and have been having urinary discomfort for past 4-5 days. Frequent urge to urinate and increased sensitivity and slight burning sensation while urinating. Last couple of days, a mild pain observed during urination. I was also observing mild constipation.
Hi, everybody, my name is Dr Aseem Logani. I am as a sexologist and I have got an experience of 31 years. Today I will like to discuss with you all, most common myths about sexual intercourse.
Sex is beautiful and essential for everybody. Everybody has his own magic myth about sex and this start accumatics is the age of adolescence through dramatic story and hear say. The idea you have about sex may not be always be factual and may not be based on these misconceptions. So here are some common myths associated with sex and the truth behind them. The number one common myth is sex is more fun when you are young.
- The fact is when you are young sex may be faster and more vigorous. Older people tend to be more acute sexually, having emotionally satisfied sex , they emphasize less on orgasm and more on emotional connect and sensuality and creativity.
- The second most common myth is that condom reduces the fun of sex, the fact is that the right condem which fits into size and shape can make the activity more enjoyable for both the partners. A study shows that 68% of men are using wrong condoms.
- The third myth is that women can achieve orgasm only through inter-course. the fact is study reveals that 75% of the women do not achieve orgasm through vaginal inter-course. A woman achieves climax orgasm through direct clitoris stimulation and this fact is not known by many males.
- The fourth myth is that women are naturally monogamous like men but the fact is society restricts the women’s sexual attraction to only one guy in a time. However women have got their own fantasies and biologically and personality wise they are equipped to suit multiple partners.
- Fourth very common myth that women are less interested in sex then men. The fact is women may be disinterested in sex due to previous traumatic experiences of childhood abuse but normally a women who is satisfied sexually tends to be more happy and loving, and this is very good for a very good home.
- Another common myth is that women are naturally monogamous like men but the fact is society restricts the women’s sexual attraction to only one guy in a time. However women have got their own fantasies and biologically and personality wise they are equipped to suit multiple partners.
- Sixth common myth is that ejaculation is required for men to enjoy sex , every man thinks that ejaculation is necessary. The fact is study reveals non- ejaculatory sex have their own sexual benefit, very common in older age.
- Seventh common myth is erection for a man is must to enjoy sexual play. But the fact is an erection is not compulsion incase of foreplay since arousing a women is pleasurable in itself.
- The eight and the last but not the least, very common thinking about Indian males, size of the penis matters but the fact is the size of the penis does not matter because a female vagina is only three inch of a vagina is sensitized and male needs only three inches of erect penis. If you want to consult me you can consult me at lybrate through video or to text chat ot through audio. I am available 24 hours at lybrate. Thank you very much
If you want to consult me you can consult me at lybrate through video or to text chat ot through audio. I am available 24 hours at lybrate. Thank you very much
My dad is doing job. He is hotel manager. His duty is alternate. His weight is increased very much. He is approx 99 kg. He is suffering from asthma. He is facing many problems. What kind of precaution and medicine should he take. please help me.
What should I probably do if I had cold and cough for more than a week and the forehead also get swells.
I used to work 10 hours daily on computer by which I am suffering from headache. Which medicine should I take.
Whenever I journey anywhere at night by train. I feel sleeplessness and when try to sleep. Feel fear (ghabrahat), heart beat increases, , fully feel uncomfortable and unable to sleep whenever journey anywhere, , can you suggest me what can I do to in this situation? ? Whenever I want to close my eyes, , I want to sleep, feel fear, sleeplessness, please give me any advice.
In case, day 0 and 3 injections were given and the dose due on day 7 was postponed because the dog was kept under observation but the dog dies between 8 and 15 days, three doses of vaccine must be given as close to the original dates of the schedule and all five injections must be completed by day 28.