Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi SharadaYour feedback matters!
Due to some construction work at home. My face has become so dark means feels lyk so much dust on my face n my forehead has become so dark. All skin is lyk black n patchy. Der is so mch tanning on my face. please suggest some type of medicine any cream or suitable subscription for me to do my face ok. Thank you.
Hi I am 27 year old and I want to know about skin protection as if I go in sunlight very soon my chicks and nose gets black and Tang and dark spot please consult the solution.
Hlo Dr. My aunt has been suffering from some skin prob she has red itchy spots all over her body after some time they turn blackish brown and her skin become dry. She has taken so many medicine bt they haven't cured pls tell something.
Though all my reports post thyroidecomy after 3 months my tsh is normal and thyronorm 100mcg advice then why this hairfall and weight gain.
I have moles on my face and my skin type is dry skin. Can you suggest any better treatment for that?
Hi. My skin complexion is very dark. But my whole body is brighten except my face. I want to fair face complexion my skin is sensitive. Plz tell me any effective tips for my skin complexion.
Hi Sir I have the problem of whitening of hairs .Is it possible to cure of it. Please give suggestion of ayurvedic medicine Thanks.
Sir I am 29 year old I have spent money like anything for my hair treatment, accept hair transplantation. Now I am bald. Will you please prescribe any good medicine or remedy to get my hair back ?
I am a 24 yrs old and having hair fall problem from last 3 months. I had taken treatment but not cure please give me the suggestion.
For me hairfall problem. How to stop hairfall? What are the foods I need to take for reducing hairfall?
How to avoid hair fall. Day by day. Hair from my head has been falling. What are the reasons for hair fall? And how can I prevent hair fall.
I am 28yr old and I hv no beard. how can I grow my beard. plz suggest me any medicine or treatment ????
Eczema is a common chronic skin condition, which is characterized by skin inflammation and irritation. The most prevalent type of eczema is Atopic dermatitis. It is not a communicable disease and is usually caused, owing to immunological alterations within the body. Eczema can be cured if the persistent immunological disturbances get corrected by internal medications like homeopathy treatment, which is known for providing safe and effective treatment. The presence of red, inflamed and itchy skin can trigger psychosocial and emotional stress in the patients suffering from eczema and can become a dominant cause of severe discomfort.
Homeopathy treatment for eczema
In homeopathy, Eczema is considered as an external demonstration of an internal disease; it requires internal and deep cleansing to tackle the problem effectively. The treatment of eczema begins with the assessment of initial symptoms in order to identify the root causes of the disorder effectively.
The fundamental characteristic of homeopathy treatment is that it targets:
- Genetic components
- Coping mechanism with sentimental triggers
Major advantages of homeopathy include:
- It treats the disturbances of immune system and treats the roots of this disease
- In most of the cases its effects are long lasting
- It is non-toxic and causes zero side effects
The following are effective homeopathic remedies to treat eczema:
- Excessive itching: Sulphur is a Natural Homeopathic medicine, which is considered one of the most effective remedies for eczema. It provides instant relief from burning sensation and excessive itching. It is also beneficial in the case of eczema that has worsened due to the indiscriminate usage of external ointments.
- Weeping type of eczema: Graphite is an effective homeopathic medication that treats the weeping type of eczema that usually occurs between fingers or toes, behind the ears and scalp. It provides effective relief from eczematous eruptions that discharge sticky fluid and eczema that develops on eyelids.
- Dry eczema in knees joints and bents of elbow: Sepia officinalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for eczema in knees and bends of elbow. It provides relief from severe scratching that occurs due to dry skin.
- Gastric or urinary trouble: Lycopodium clavatum is an effective remedy for patients suffering from some sort of urinary or gastric trouble. It is also known to provide effective relief from severe itching and bleeding resulting from eczematous eruptions. It also provides relief in cases of deep fissures and hardening of skin.
Related Tip: "What Causes Eczema? + Ways to Prevent Eczema Outbreaks"