Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lakshmi Ratna M.
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi Ratna M.Your feedback matters!
Hello doctor, we are married couple. 2 years marriage but still with out condom we find difficult to penetrate. We are planning for baby from 8 months. But as we both are working n our offices are far from home. So we always not in a mood to do at night. Which left us helpless. Also we are getting late month by month, also which lubricant we should use as I find very difficult to penetrate whenever we try even after office fatigue. So please help us.
We are married since 2014. We are planning for our first baby. My sperm count is good and active. My wife also healthy. But doctor told to take lycogold For past three months my wife gets irregular periods. So we are not able to identify ovulation dates. Is it possible to find it? Please help.
How to inspire manners in your children?
1. When entering the house greet your children or even hug them. This should help develop their sense of love and self worth.
2. Be good to your neighbours and never backbite. Never speak ill of other drivers when on the road. Your children would listen, absorb and emulate.
3. When calling your parents, encourage your children to speak to them. When visiting your parents take your children with you. The more they see you take care of your parents the more they will learn to take care of you.
4. When driving them to school, don't always play albums or cds in the car. Rather, tell them some motivational stories yourself. This will have a greater impact - trust me!
5. Read to them a short story and even a scripture a day – it doesn't take much time, but very impactful in creating strong bonds and wonderful memories.
6. Comb your hair, clean your teeth and wear presentable cloths even if sitting at home and not going out for the day. They need to learn that being clean and tidy has nothing to do with going out!
7. Try not to blame or comment on every word or action they say or do. Learn to overlook and let go sometimes. This certainly builds their self-confidence.
8. Ask your children's permission before entering their rooms. Don't just knock and enter, but then wait for a verbal permission. They will learn to do the same when wanting to enter your room.
9. Apologize to your children if you made a mistake. Apologizing teaches them to be humble and polite.
10. Don't be sarcastic or make fun of their views or feelings, even if you" didn't mean it" and was" only joking. It really hurts.
11. Show respect to your children's privacy. Its important for their sense of value and self-esteem.
12. Don't expect that they will listen or understand the first time. Don't take it personal. But be patient and consistent.
13. Pray with them. Show them how to pray. Lead by example.
14. In addition, ask them to discuss their daily plans after the morning prayers. Children without concrete daily plans usually join others in executing theirs. They fall easy to peer pressure.
15. Hold them and bless them specially every morning.
What's the safe period for sex? I mean which days are safe for having sex as per menstrual cycle, whiteout precautions?
As I was bleeding for 4 weeks after taking the abortion pill. So I had consulted a doctor for d&c procedure, and I am going to do this procedure on 5 Jan, but its after 28 days m doing the procedure, just want to ask that there is chances of getting pregnant after in future again. Is there any complications in normal pregnancy. Does I get pregnant when I want to?
There is a lump below right breast of my mother. Though it is not paining but we want to know why is it so? Doctors said it is a level 1 lymph nodes which is a sign of cancer. We are confused. Please tell us which hospital should we go to and to which doctor should we consult? Please tell us.
I am trying to convince due to dryness doctored has given me lubic and vh3 will it effect the pregnancy.
Eating cum of men or women is good to health are not. What are the advantages and disadvantages of eating cum. From pussy or penis.
I am 23 years old. Trying to conceive from last six months. I had done all testing accept tube testing. My AMH is 1.37 n I had three ivf m 150iu injection from day 3-5 n took siphene from 3-8.I had ultrasound on day 10th I got one follicle on right ovary which is 11 mm n ET is 5.5.how much are my chances of getting pregnant?
Mint, scientifically known as ‘mentha’, is a herb with small green leaves and a characteristic strong odour. It is also a virtual cure-all plant. Try using mint by adding it to your meals, oral care and skin care regimen to remain healthy and fresh forever. A few prominent mint health benefits include the following:
Digestion aid: Try mint leaves if you are not feeling hungry. It is a great appetizer as well as a promoter of digestion. It soothes your stomach when you’re suffering from inflammation or indigestion. So, next time you have a stomach upset, go for mint tea or mint oil. Mint’s characteristic aroma acts as an appetizer. It stimulates the salivary glands and other digestive glands to produce saliva and digestive juices, thereby facilitating digestion.
Nausea and headache: Mint leaves, especially freshly crushed leaves, help staunch nausea and headache, thanks to the strong and refreshing aroma. Menthol oil or mint-flavoured products are very useful for alleviating nausea. Similarly, balms with a mint base or mint oil can be rubbed on your forehead and nose to give quick relief from headache. Mint tea oil derived from mint is also very effective in treating nausea and motion sickness while travelling.
Respiratory disorders: The strong minty aroma is very effective in clearing up congestion of the nose, throat, bronchi and lungs. This makes mint a very effective remedy for asthma and common cold. The herb is also a good remedy for cough. This is because mint has a cooling and soothing effect on the throat, nose and other respiratory channels, and this helps relieve the irritation, which causes chronic coughing. Regular use of mint in any form is very beneficial for asthma patients as well, because it is a good relaxant and it relieves congestion that blocks respiratory channels, causing symptoms of asthma.
Depression and fatigue reliever: As mint is a natural stimulant, it can help relieve fatigue and feelings of sadness. Mint essential oil is very good if you are feeling anxious, sad, depressed, low or just plain sluggish. Mint oil can be ingested, applied as a salve topically, or inhaled as a vapour to help with fatigue and depression.
Oral health: Mint has germicidal qualities and can quickly freshen up your breath. It also gets eradicates harmful oral bacteria inside your mouth, alleviating oral health. The mint leaves can be rubbed directly on your tongue, teeth and gums to clean and refresh your mouth. You can also get the benefits of mint by simply chewing on its leaves.
Mint’s anti-pruritic properties can be used for treating insect bites, mosquito bites, stings by honeybees etc. With its cooling property, mint will relieve you of the irritation of stings and bring the swelling down. Also, women can use mint oil to relieve cracks and pain in nipples which occur during breastfeeding.