Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi RatnaYour feedback matters!
Benign tumors are noncancerous growths in the body. These are not at all like cancerous tumors; they do not spread (metastasize) to different parts of the body. Benign tumors can form in any part of the body. In case you find a lump or a mass in your body that can be felt, all things considered, you may immediately expect it to be cancerous. For example, women who discover lumps in their breasts during self-examinations are frequently frightened. In any case, most breast growths are benign and not dangerous at all. Actually, numerous lumps and growths all through the body are not dangerous.
For benign tumors, homeopathy is considered as the most secure, highly responsive and less costly type of treatment against all other treatments and it is used by a large number of individuals around the world. The medicines that homeopathy uses are made after taking the patient’s entire history and body type in mind. It eliminates the disease or condition from its roots. There are a few medications that are accessible in homeopathy to treat these benign tumors. They are as follows:
- Calcarea Carb: By and large, the person requiring Calcarea Carb is obese. Different established characteristics and behaviors of that person should be checked before its use. The first among these is the inclination to sweat a lot on the head. The second is his/her reaction to chilly air. Last comes the unique requests in dietary patterns like a desire for boiled eggs and citric things like lime.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is a similarly capable prescription like Calcarea Carb. However, which medicine will suit which person relies on his or her constitution. Much the same as Calcarea Carb, Sulfur has exceptional protected symptoms that a person should have in order to take it. People requiring sulfur feel outrageously hot sensations in their body. The warmth might be felt more in the palms, soles and on the head. For the most part, the skin remains dry and looks filthy.
- Belladonna: Homeopathic medication Belladonna is valuable when Lipoma is difficult. The agony may intensify on touching the irregularity. Here, Belladonna will help in giving alleviation from agony, furthermore dissolving the Lipoma.
- Thuja: Thuja is a homeopathic medicine that is of great help in treating benign development anyplace in the body. Thuja has an intense capacity to scatter the fatty accumulations in the body. In case a man with these tumors has high cholesterol levels, the utilization of homeopathic medication Thuja is exceptionally advantageous.
The exact reason for a benign tumor is not known. It takes birth when cells in the body start re-generating at an irregular rate. Therefore, homeopathy can help get rid of the same through effective means.
My wife is 26 years old and suffering from pcos problem. We are trying for baby for last three years. After six months treatment she is getting regular period for last one year. She is suffering from vaginal infection. Her current period date is 19-9-2016. Her transvaginal sonography is done at 23-9-2016. Uterus is measuring 6.5*3.4*3.2 cm in size and appear bicornuate. Endometrial thickness is 3.8 mm. No intrauterine mass or fibroid is detected. Right ovary measuring, 3.4*3.1*1.9 cm (volume. 10. 8 ml ). Left ovary measuring 3.0*2.8*1.9 cm (vol. 8.73 ml ). There are multiple small follicles approx 3 - 5 mm size seen in both ovaries. No free fluid collection seen in cul-de-sac region. No pelvic mass or lymphadenopathy seen. Impression - bicornuate uterus. B/L polycystic ovarian disease. It is the report of my wife. Is something difficulties having bicornuate uterus to conceive. Please suggest us treatment.
My wife is 10 weeks pregnant. Her tsh count is 5. 56 doc gave her thyroxine 25 mg once daily. Is this dosage enough?
The muscle you are working during kegels is called the pc muscle (pubococcygeus), and it's the same muscle you use when you control the flow of urine. Think about when you go pee then someone knocks on the door and you stop the stream of pee that muscle that you contract to stop the flow of urine is the pc muscle. Try flexing it right now.
This is also the muscle you use to hold in a fart. If you haven't found it yet, pretend you are holding in a poop that's the muscle. When you do these, try not to flex other muscles, like your stomach or thighs. It's okay if you're squeezing your butt hole (that's part of the pc muscle), but don't squeeze your butt cheeks.
A kegel exercise routine will consist of contracting this muscle several times, at different lengths, and resting between reps. Try holding the muscle for 1 second. Try 3 seconds. Try 8 seconds. When you are new to this it is difficult and normal if you can only hold for a second or two. You will get better with time!
A workout routine will involve a few sets of these. For example, squeeze for 5 seconds, rest for 5 seconds, and do that 10 times. Now wait a minute and repeat the whole thing again. Some people prefer a static routine of 2 sets of 10 reps at 5 second holds, others come up with varying sets.
Also try doing these in different positions. Try standing up, sitting down, crouched, and in the fetal position. Try legs apart and legs closed. Some positions may be easier for kegeling than others.
Remember to breathe holding your breathe during these will make it more difficult you may get turned on while doing these. That's fine, just go with it! you're only doing 2 things tensing or relaxing those pee-stopping muscles. It's best to do on an empty bladder, so if you have to pee, go to the bathroom before. As with any exercise, the more you stick with it, the better you become. Don't give up if you don't see results in a day you'll see results within a week!
I am 29 Years old am suffering from RHD severe Mr. Doctor advice me don, t try for pregnancy. Is there any solution?
I am 19 years female. My periods is not regular. It comes aftr 2-3 month late. And I also have a painful periodic session. What should I do for regular periods.
I have missed period in this month and it has been 16 days I have missed period and I am not sexually active my white discharge is normal i. E thick and thin both and occurs daily please help.
I have done with hydrotubation and Erosion today my Doctor has suggested for IUI treatment but we want baby from natural process than any other method. This month she has told me not to have intercourse is it possible to conceive naturally is chances of pregnancy decrease if we will try from next month will hydrotubation will and waste or has any use for further. I'm confused please help?
In vaginal area I have very hard n thick hairs. N by trimming and hair removal cream also it do not go completely. N it's turning black. How to remove hairs. It's very embarrassing.
My girl friend she having a regular period for two month of having sex, is there any chance of getting pregant?
Having heard about getting any sort of pulmonary disease might give you a nightmare. Well, yes there are pulmonary problems, which are dangerous and become life threatening. Pulmonary hypertension is one such rare disease. It is a type of high blood pressure, which usually occurs in the pulmonary arteries that stream from human heart through lungs. The arteries become narrowed, constricted, which makes the flow of blood difficult through the vessels. As the situation occurs, the heart will have to work more to fix the situation. This causes high blood pressure in the pulmonary arteries. If the condition deteriorates the pressure increases along with risk factors.
Symptoms of pulmonary hypertension:
There are certain symptoms, which people experience under the pulmonary hypertension disease. The symptoms might get unnoticed for years and you might get delayed in treating such problems. This article can help you know about the disease, symptoms and its treatment.
There is a list of symptoms, which can help you understand if you have pulmonary hypertension:
- One of the major symptoms that you may notice is shortness of breath. The arteries and blood vessels which help in flowing blood through lungs help in breathing too. So a narrowed and constricted artery makes the inhalation and exhalation procedure laborious.
- The next symptom that you might notice is fatigue and dizziness. If your lungs are not getting enough blood that means your brain and body are not getting enough oxygen to work. This hinders your body to perform any kind of activities smoothly. This can make you gain weight and increase several risk factors.
- Next, you might feel irregular heartbeat and chest pain. Increased pressure makes the heart work faster than its normal rate. This further makes the heart muscles weaker, and it is not able to control the heartbeat as it used to.
Treatment of pulmonary hypertension:
- Pulmonary hypertension is generally treated with medication and surgery. Depending on its severity, your doctor will prescribe the medicines. Generally, doctors prescribe such medicines, which help in relaxing the blood vessels. The relaxed blood vessels can regulate blood flow easily. All the medicines are generally taken orally or injected or inhaled.
- If you adopt a severe case of pulmonary hypertension, then your doctor might suggest you a lung transplant or a heart-lung transplant.
- Depending upon the type of pulmonary hypertension, your doctor may prescribe you blood-thinning medicines also, if you have blood clots in your arteries.
- In a certain cases, doctors prescribe oxygen therapy, which helps in increasing the oxygen level in blood.
- With the above mentioned methods, doctors ask for a change in lifestyle, which is important in treating the specific disease.