Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. LakshmiYour feedback matters!
What is the symptoms of alcimers. I am 22 years old I have some memory problem in recent years. I can't remember some very recent things in daily life.
She is not able to sleep last 4 days she is feeling depressed and if she is alone she feels feared and depressed. Suggest a treatment.
I am male 47 years old very emotional and sentimental. I am patient of IBS or anxiety disorder. This problem is from last 6 years and I have taken lot of medication. Problem aggravates to such a extent that occasionally PILES occur, body starts shivering, fear in mind, in summer sweating occurs at times I have been hospitalized I am vegetarian and don't have spicy food too because of this reason. I regular with exercise cycling I take one tablet pantocid 40 empty stomach one becelac forte after meals two librax/ colospa What is the remedy cure. What should I do to get over? Thanks doctor.
My husband is 35 years old. He is very aggressive and violent. He never lets me express my feelings when he hurts me with his behaviour. On the contrary he starts blaming me giving superstitious reasons. This is affecting our marriage very badly. He is irregular in his work. Spending days at home, watching tv, playing games on mobile or else sleeping but not going to work giving some reason or the other. If he does any work of an hour or so he talks high of it but not regularly going for job. He lies too much to escape confrontation. There is always fight between us and he blames me for it calling me jinx. Although ours is a love marriage. Suddenly he has turned hostile towards me. He misbehaves and quarrels with me when his mother is around specifically. I have been very patient with his violent behaviour but I also retaliate at times due to the physical and verbal abuses everyday. He never accepts his mistake and behaves very abnormal by shouting, pulling his own hair, making weird voices, making big eyes etc. This is very disturbing for me. I come from a family where my parents never raised their voices at me. Forget about beating. I have only my father in my family. My mother is no more. He knew everything from the very beginning and he was ok with it. Gradually he has started blaming my father for our bad relationship. Although my father never interferes. My father intervened once when he was physically abusing me and my husband raised his hands on my father too. I am unable to cope up with his behaviour. Kindly advise.
I am suffer from The first step to coping with stress is to recognize the symptoms and understand the. Depression and anxiety; Weight problems; Auto immune diseases.“I've been suffering with chronic stress /anxiety for some time and did not realize the.
When I ger hungry I could not concentrate and feel very unhealthy even could not speak well. Please suggest what to do?
Depression is a psychiatric disorder that is characterized by constant feelings of sadness, low self-esteem and loss of interest in daily affairs. Depression is most likely caused by hormonal imbalances, genetic problems, drug addiction and grief.
Depression can be characterized by its symptoms:
- You will experience constant feeling of sadness
- There may be sudden outbursts of anger
- You may have difficulties in concentrating and executing various tasks
- Constant feeling of tiredness
- Loss of appetite
- Changes in weight
- Social withdrawal
- Difficulties in sleeping at night
Homeopathy focuses on treating disorders by rooting out the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms. Homeopathic treatments also do not cause any side effect to the body.
The various remedies that are used to treat depression are:
- Causticum: It is used to treat symptoms of depression that occurs after losing someone. It can also help in episodes of frequent crying, mental dullness and forgetfulness.
- Arsenicum album: This remedy is used to treat excessive worrying. Usually people who worry about not meeting their expectations benefit most from this remedy.
- Aurum metallicum: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of suicidal thoughts, despair and low self-esteem. These symptoms may aggravate during colder months.
- Cimicifuga: This treatment is recommended if you feel extremely upset and gloomy. If you face symptoms of neck pain and headaches during depression, then this remedy might help you.
- Phosphoric acid: If you face symptoms of introversion and loss of appetite, this remedy should work wonders.
- Sepia: This remedy is recommended when you face symptoms of loneliness, anger and are easily disturbed. It may also cure symptoms of digestive disorders during depression.
- Pulsatilla nigricans: Pulsatilla nigricans is used to treat symptoms of whining, jealousy and mood disorders. It is usually recommended for women who have depression along with menopause or puberty.
- Kali phosphoricum: This is used to treat symptoms of emotional stress, lack of concentration and fatigue resulting from depression.
A Note of Caution: Even though the names of the medicines have been listed above, still it is advisable to consult a trained homeopathic practitioner as the potency and dosage of the medicine will differ from person to person and can only be decided by the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathy and ask a free question.
Iam getting worried and tensed when facing a matter or someone. Even if I try to control my mind I cant. My heart beat increases gradually. I cant able to speak, my lips will vibrate. Iam done with this problem. Please help me. This happens even for small matters.
Why does it happen whenever I go to my relatives house or party or nowhere I don't feel good as mera dimaag mere bf m lga rhta h bas mann krta h usk sth rhu koi aas pas na rahe kahi jaane ka mann ni krta kahi jao to aisa lgta h door hjaege even though mere ghr m he marriwh par I am nt al. Ol excited as mje kanpur jana h 2 days k liye but yai dimaag m h k door hjaege y this fear is dere our relationship is good I want to know what's the reason behind this?
One of my friend is suffering from intestinal leukemia. She is under medication. She is depressed too due to relationships and her family issues. I have to get her back to normal. I know it's curable but I need guidance. Please advice.
Agrimony is almost a tonic for LAWERS AND BROCKERS. For those who turn to alcohol to suppress their emotions and hide worries. Those who often crack jokes should take AGRIMONY 2 pills daily 1-2 times for six months and this would cure all their diseases. It is a versatile remedy to refresh the mind for those who fill-up their mind with worries and sadness. We have imported Bach remedies from UK