Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lakshmi Prasanna
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi PrasannaYour feedback matters!
Bleeding will usually subside within an hour. Just keep gauze on the surgical area with some pressure for 30 to 45 minutes.
I m 27 year old married female. Had a miscarriage last year march 2014. Now I have delayed my periods its like 5 days delay. And my pregnancy test is negative. I have done it 3 times on alternate day but all time it is negative. Now I m worried please help me out
My last menses day is jan 4.and am pregnant how many weeks it will be till today and wen will be my delivery day.
I am 29 years old (April 1988 born), my wife is 28 years old (Jan 1989 born). I was not thinking of starting a family for another 2-3 years as I want to be mentally prepared to raise a child, also want more settlement in my business. My wife thinks having baby after 30 years of age can result in problems like varicose veins (pain in lower part of leg), back pain and other things which are not fully cured and can remain lifelong affecting her health in case we plan for family planning after 30. My height is 5'7" Weight: 66 Kg Wife's height is 5'2.5" Weight: 49 Kg Just wanted to know what is a good age to have 1st child? Is there any complications of late pregnancy like at the age of 32-33 years old? What are the general things to be kept in mind before having a baby?
Actually My marriage has been completed 6 years and no progress in respect of child being done so far I checked myself.
Hi Sir Age 31 now I am 45 days pregnancy. I am diabetic since last six months so which diet help full for me both sugar and pregnancy purpose.
While jasmine is one of the most beautiful flowers used to adorn a woman’s hair, there are more benefits to this beautiful small flower. This flower, which only blooms at night has a strong aroma which fills its surroundings with its strong scent. The juice extracted from this fruit also has a strong aroma and high therapeutic value. From times immemorial, jasmine oil has been used widely in various medicinal areas. The important compounds which give it the required medicinal value are listed below:
- Benzoic Acid
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Acetate
- Benzyl Benzoate
The various medicinal properties of jasmine oil are listed below.
- Antidepressant: It stimulates the production of hormones like serotonin which induces a happy feeling and uplifts mood. It is no wonder then that jasmine is always associated with love and happiness.
- Skin benefits: One of the best ways to improve moisturization to the skin is to apply jasmine oil, which helps remove dryness and itchiness of the skin.
- Antispasmodic: It is one of the well-known spasm relaxants. Whether it is cramps in the intestinal tract or the respiratory tract, jasmine oil can help. It is also useful during menstrual cramps and relieves spasms from labor pains. Massaging the pelvic area with jasmine oil improves the production of hormones and improves overall uterine health.
- Antiseptic: It has various chemicals belonging to the benozy family including benzoyl peroxide and benzoyl alcohol. This is useful when applied as a topical agent, where it controls infection. It can also be inhaled after adding to steam so that the respiratory infections are cured. It also is known to prevent tetanus infection.
- Aphrodisiac: Jasmine is believed to treat problems like premature ejaculation, performance anxiety, and improve sex hormone levels.
- Sedative: One of the best ways to get a long, restful sleep is to use jasmine oil. Massage it over the head and see it works its sedative properties. It also helps control anger, frustration, anxiety, depression, and promotes an overall feeling of well-being.
- Expectorant: One of the best home remedies to clear up cough and congestion in the lungs in inhaling vapor to which some jasmine oil has been added. With the other added benefits, jasmine oil provides overall relief and clears up the respiratory tract.
- Uterine benefits: Jasmine oil is used to regulate menstrual cycles and treat cramps associated with menstrual cycles. It is also used during pregnancy for massaging the pelvis area to relieve pressure and tone the uterus.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!