Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I want to delay my periods for someday. Doctor prescribe me primolut N.is it good for me? When I stop this medicine bleeding during period much than other period times? After stop this medicine heavy menstrual bleeding may be. please help me.
Hi my wife is pregnant and facing severe headache. SHE is in first trimester moved to 10th week. Please suggest something.
I'm 43 male on 7th of July 2016 I did sex with a call girl I used all protection like two condoms no lip kiss no nipple sucking but when I was removing condom there was a cut (lower side ) in same finger that I use to remove condom. i'm not sure that fluid (pre discharge ) had touched the cut or not is 50-50. But very next day almost after 12 hours I felt sore there itching or burning. I waited for 4-5 days then I went to a Doctor He asked me for some tests .on after 10 day to explore 1.hiv1-2 and p24 combo test---non reactive 2.vdrl--non reactive 3-hepatitis-b--non reactive 4.hsv-1or hsv-2---hsv2 is in the range but hsv -1 was high its >30 When the refer range is. <0.09 . My Dr. Give me the acivir 400 mg three times a day for 10 days and agumantin 625 for 4 days for sore there. Now after 10 day symptoms are some thing low but not complete gone I'm not feeling well. Now on 28 the day after explore I do HIV 1 2 and p24 combo test again that is non reactive . But I feel muscles pain or joint pain burning or itching and mouth sores why is this Sir test like HIV-1-2 combo is conclusive or not on 28 the day And why I'm feeling symptoms like this is this HIV symptoms please help me ,
After marrige i was fuck my wife first time that day was her's monthly periods 2nd day her vigina bleed very little blood and blood was fall down on bed sheet. I have one question it was her hymen breaking blood or her period bloood? Please solve this i have confusion?
I had unprotected sex on the first day of my menstruation, the next day it stopped coming and I waited for 5 days yet to result on the six day I did pregnancy text and it was negative. What should I do? What can I take to make it come.
I have been infected with fungal infection in my vagina and I am under treatment since 3 day. I hv been taking my medicines (azithromycin 500 mg, pre & probiotic capsules -DS, fluconazole) but the affected area has increased since the first day of treatment. And my labia are sticked together with some yellow spots. It also discharges thick yellowish water. I am worried a lot. please help me. I hv seen the gynecologist and she had suggested me those medicines and said I will be fine with 10 days .but the infected area is increasing and due to this m also suffering high fever n body pains.
My friend had unprotected sex! On 20th day of it's mensuration cycle! How to prevent birth there has been 6 days since she had sex!
My wife is seven weeks pregnant and we went for our first scan today. They said that the heart beat and growth is normal. But they said that there is slight internal bleeding inside the uterus and they advised to take hormonal injection twice a week. Is there anything to be worried of or is this normal?
Hello Dr. I'm 28 yrs old married since 5 yrs. Had a misc in the first yr and conceived this month and again had a miscarriage. Please help or suggest.
Recently I hd sex with my girlfriend without using condom but I am sure that I did not ejaculated while having sex. So are there any chances of that she can get pregnant?
Obesity and a shapeless body are problems that plague many people around the world. Besides leading to an appearance that is less than ideal, it can also lead to severe health problems include heart failure, heart diseases, diabetes and more. While there are many ways to combat being overweight with the help of exercise and a proper diet and even medication, very severe causes of obesity can also be fixed with a surgical process known as Bariatric Surgery. So, here's everything you need to know about it.
- Affecting the Digestive Process: As per the normal digestive process, the food moves into the digestive tract, while its nutrients get collected with the help of a well functioning system that includes digestive juices and enzymes. This food moves through the digestive tract, passing through the oesophagus, before it goes down into the stomach where it meets the strong digestive acids, which break it down, and then it enters the small intestine. While the stomach can hold three pints of food at a time, there is a chance that some of this food may not get properly digested in the small intestine. In this case, the food enters the large intestine. Now, Bariatric Surgery helps in restricting the amount of food that a person can have and hold in the first place.
- The Process: This surgical procedure may be carried out by cutting open the stomach and removing a portion of the same. This procedure can also reroute the small intestine into the gastric pouch or the small stomach pouch. This process can also be done with laparoscopic invasion, where a few small incisions will be used to insert a tiny camera and instruments for the process.
- Ideal Candidates: If your BMI or body mass index is more than 40, then you can opt for this kind of surgery, as mere dieting and exercising will not help you in your weight loss endeavour. This surgery can also help in preventing the onset of type 2 diabetes mellitus. The patient also has to have reached the normal adult height in order to qualify for this surgery.
- Side Effects: After the surgery, the patient may experience a few side effects including leakages and bleeding. An incisional or an internal hernia may also occur after the surgery. Also, for patients who have a poor diet, there may be complications after the surgery due to less intake of necessary vitamins and minerals.
Once you undergo the surgery, it is important to commit to a proper diet with less food intake and proper exercise on a lifelong basis.
Hi,i am 23 years old, but my breast is so small. I want to increase my breast size naturally. Please give me some tips ?
Meri wife 2 and half month Ki pregnant h. Use right ovary me cyst v h. Cystic SOL (4.4×4 cm) hai. Kuch dino se uske stomach me right side me bohot pain ho raha h. please help us?
Wife underwent KARYOTYPE and came to know about Balanced Translocation in Chromosomes. 46, XX,t (49)(p14p13) Interpretation: Abnormal result reveals Female karyotype with the presence of balanced translocation between the p arm of chromosome 4 and p arm of chromosome 9 at bands 4p14 and 9p13. advice: Clinical Correlation and Genetic Counselling. Had Miscarriages twice in past, planning for family extension. Kindly advice.
I am 19 years old. I have safe intercourse with my hubby at 20 September .my periods date is 25. But still my MC is not coming. Is this normal? Or I face with pregnancy.
Galactorrhea is not a disease per se, but more of an underlying medical condition or a symptom that involves discharge of a milky fluid from the nipples, which is not the breast milk. It becomes especially crucial owing to the similarity of the two, when breastfeeding the baby is concerned. It may happen even while you are not lactating or not even pregnant, mostly in menopausal women. Strangely, the syndrome has also shown to have occurred to men and children, irrespective of gender.
What are the contributing factors to the development of Galactorrhea?
- Galactorrhea is a major side effect of certain kinds of medication that leads to hormonal imbalance and ultimately leads to quasi-lactation.
- Increase in the levels of prolactin can result in Galactorrhea which may be due to a number of reasons ranging from excessive stimulation in the nipples and chest area (during sexual activities), or pituitary and thyroid problems. The former is not a major cause of worry. The latter can be fixed with proper medication.
- Kidney disease and spinal cord surgery may also result in this phenomenon.
- Substance abuse and birth control pills may also be responsible for breast discharge.
- At times, the causes for Galactorrhea may not be certifiably determined.
Various symptoms of Galactorrhea include:
- Milky discharge from one or both breasts simultaneously.
- Discharge may be continuous or intermittent.
- Density and amount of discharge may also vary.
- In case of women, this may have a direct effect on periods, leading to irregular menstruation.
- The discharge may occur without pressure or when an external agency is involved.
- Headaches and worsening vision are also said to occur.
When you experience a nipular discharge, the most common tests you should undergo include a pregnancy test, prolactin level exam, mammography, ultrasounds, even an MRI for the pituitary gland evaluation. Based on the result, your physician prescribes the required medicines or advises you to stop taking a particular medicine that might be causing this discharge in the first place.