Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi DeviYour feedback matters!
Hii Actually she had done sex with her partner on 4 august and her periods over on 30 july. So she is getting pain in lower abdomen and less white water discharge and back stress side pain and even she had stone . So is there any chance of pregnancy and what are these symptoms indicates?
My wife is pregnant and have thalassemia we have weekly iron sucrose drips for it doctor said to have egg for protien but we don't eat non veg so what can we do.
Hi. I got married 1.5 years back. My wife got conceived but in 40 days she started bleeding and when we checked in the hospital they scanned and said no heart beat seen. But for the second time when she got conceived, the first scan was successfully done and they confirmed on the heart beat. We were actually in 10th week and we had only one week for the third month scan. Between that time she had spotting but we thought it could be normal since it continued for the second day we went to hospital and took a scan and doc said no heartbeat and the growth is seen as 7 to 8 weeks. We were so shocked. Can you advise us what could be the reason? Recently I took a semen analysis done to see if there is any issue. Below is the report I received. Can you advise if there is issue with my sperm? I'm really worried. Macroscopic Examination: Specimen: Semen Color: Greyish -white Volume: 3.3 ml Liquefaction Time: 30 minutes Appearance: Viscid Opaque Reaction: Alkaline Microscopic Examination: Motile Sperms: 20% Sluggish Motile: 50% Immotile Sperms: 30% Total Sperm Count: 32.4 millions/ml Pus Cells: 3-4 /hpf Epithelial Cells: Nil Spermatogenic cells: 2-4/hpf Morphology: Pin Heads: 8% Amorphous heads: 6% Coiled Tails: 7% Curved heads: 5%
Me and my friend both are males we had kissing at last Friday evening unfortunately I had licked his blood I am afraid of is there any chances of sexual transmission disease so what test should I do is blood test enough.
I am working women. I am working as assistant professor. My job timing is 10: 00 am - 5: 30 pm. I have 16 month old baby. I feel always fatigueness. What can I do so I become more energetic everyday. My age is 31 year.
Mai 25 year ki hu. Height 5 ft 2" or weight 55 kg hai. Mujhe pcod ki sikayat hai or missed period ki. To gyno. Ne mujhe dydrogestrone tab di 10 mg 10 din tk. Period k 14 din se. Meri dawa 21 ko hi khatam ho gayi 10 din ki dose. Na to period hua hai or na pregnancy ka koi sign hai. please Help.
I am 25 years old girl, unknowingly my bf sperm through his pant touched my hand, and after that I kept my hand at my pussy, and I missed my periods, this all happened two months ago, I had home pregnancy test and the result is negative and still I did not get periods, is there any chance of getting pregnant. Please suggest me thank you.
I'm 25yrs old & unmarried girl. I have diagnosed with pcod since 9yrs and I get periods only in case where I consume tablets. My height is 151cm & 63kgs. Doctor suggested me to reduce weight to cure my pcod problem. Is this true? or do I have any other way to solve my problem so that there won't be any problem in conceiving after marriage. Please help me!
The fiber and beta carotene content in carrots makes them extremely healthy. Carrots also have a number of other nutrients including Vitamins B8, K, A and C as well as iron, folate, potassium, copper and manganese.
Here are the benefits which these nutrients give to your body:
- Reduces cholesterol: Studies have shown that eating carrots lowers your blood cholesterol level. The most recent theory for why this happens is because carrots have a large amount of soluble fiber. This soluble fiber has been claimed to lower blood cholesterol levels.
- Chances of cancer reduced: Carrots have a lot of bioflavonoids and alpha carotene. Both of these have been said to lower the risk of cancer, especially lung cancer.
- Keeps your vision good: You must have heard from your parents that eating carrots is good for your eye health. While it is not true that they can cure any significant eye illnesses, they can prevent many illnesses caused by a vitamin A deficiency. They do this because beta-carotene which is there in carrots can be converted to Vitamin A. Vitamin A prevents include cataracts, night blindness as well as macular degeneration.
- Prevents memory loss: Beta-carotene is crucial for preventing memory loss. According to a recent study conducted by Harvard University, it was concluded that people who ate vegetables, such as carrots which contained beta-carotene had their chances of suffering from memory loss reduced.
- Diabetes prevention: Beta-carotene is an antioxidant in carrots, which lowers your risk of diabetes. It has been found that people with high levels of beta-carotene had 32% more insulin in their blood than people with low levels of beta-carotene.
- Improves bone health: Carrots also contain vitamin C and calcium, both of which are good for bone health. This is especially important for postmenopausal women who usually have a deficiency of calcium in their bodies.