Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lakshmi Chirumamilla
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi ChirumamillaYour feedback matters!
Dear dr, Weather early symptoms of pregnancy is compulsory be c now my wife has close to 18 day past ovulation and don't have any symptoms. So please let me clear.
I am a 21 years old female and have red spots on my thighs near vagina. Please suggest something, I am shy to show it to doctor.
The monsoons have arrived. And rains are a great delight especially after the scorching heat of summer. The cloudy sky, the downpour and lush greenery all around makes the season a beautiful time to enjoy and get relief from the harsh and sweaty summers.
But monsoons also bring several diseases due to change of weather, food and water contamination, and breeding of mosquitoes in stagnated waters.Many people get sick during the monsoon as the damp and filthy conditions give the insects and pathogenic micro-organisms a good scope to multiply and spread diseases like dengue, malaria, typhoid, viral fever, common cold, gastro-intestinal disturbances etc.
The due precaution to be taken to prevent them are:
- Drink plenty of water. Prefer boiled water as drinking clean water is important in order to prevent water borne diseases.
- Don't forget to carry your umbrella and raincoat with you always.
- Avoid getting wet in the rains.
- Wear full sleeved shirts, pants and socks while going to sleep.
- Use mosquito repellent on the body.
- Avoid eating raw foods during monsoon.
- Wash the vegetables and fruits properly with clean water before consuming.
- Remember to take bath every time you get wet in the rain or after coming back to home as taking a bath helps in normalising our body temperature.
- Have warm water or herbal tea. Keep your body dry and moderately warm to avoid cold and cough.
- Don’t enter air conditioned rooms with wet hair and damp clothes.
- Dry your feet whenever they get wet.
- Don't allow your children's to play near stagnant water or water filled puddles.
- Avoid eating street food. Eat fresh, home-cooked meals.
- Don't smoke and avoid drinking alcohol as it will decrease your immunity.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before eating and after you have visited the restroom.
A little effort on your part coupled with care and caution can really help you enjoy this monsoon to its fullest. Happy Monsoon!
Hi I'm the mother having query. My girl baby is 7wks old and she cries a lot at least once in a day continuously for 4-5hrs before it was in the nite now she has changed to day. She keeps changing her sleep timings too. We try al the ways to make her stop crying. we can do that oly aft 5hrs. Initially I used to feed her every 10-15mins. Now I do it half an hr once or one hr once if she is quite. When will she be normal baby n not a colic baby. Please consider this as priority and answer my question.. I feel like crying when she cries.
Water is the previous natural treat to mankind and every other organism. Our body is 60 to 70% water. we every day loose a lot of water like by sweating,urination etc
People should drink almost 2 liters of water per to keep themselves healthy and keep their mood refresh.
Drinking more water helps us in following ways:-
1.it keeps your body clean from toxins.
2.kidney work nicely.
3.keeps blood clean and thin.
4.keep you fresh.
So drink more water and be healthier all time.