Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshman ReddyYour feedback matters!
My stomach is giving pain to me. My continent colour is dark chocolaty. I'm not feeling well. Please help.
Hi di I am 18 years old my face has many darkspots below the eyes so how can I clear these spots and look good and fresh please give me a solution thanks.
I have dark black skin in my underarms and near to my cock and balls area I dnt want it to be like tat I feel bad to see this plzzz help and give me a solution.
Yesterday I had a clean up at my salon they used a de-tan kit. But after using that I am feeling some itching on my face and some rashes too. I am not getting that why it happened? I washed my face in the evening with dove soap. But the beautician said that you should not have washed your face. Can you please tell me the solution for this?
Sir/ma'am I have serious problem of dark circles n I tried many types of medicine will you help me to cure it!
My son is 41 days old and he is discharging blood from his stool. Done cbc, pt, ptt, stool routine all the main test and all the reports are normal can not find the reason behind this infection. Pls anyone can help.
I am 27 yrs, height 6 feet, weight 53. When I was in 6th class at the age of 12 years I started masturbation & around 20 times & more in a month used to do. I kept carrying it on till 12th standard at 20 yrs. But since 20 years I didn't touch my penis for masturbate when I came to know its side effects. Thinking this I recently got my sperm analysis tested & shown it to doctor who says my sperm count is 58.0 million/ml & other details on report are normal. But I didn't tell him my old story of masturbation due to embarrassment. During 12 years to 20 years I did masturbation more than 2500 times now I can see my penis is sprinkle & main veins of my penis (left & right) are bulge assuming that no power is there. However when I feel sex my penis get big & liquid come out but I don't masturbate & try to control. When I didn't start masturbate means at age 9 years I was very fatty even people used to call me fatty fatty. I was very good health. But now after leaving this bad habit it has been 5 yrs. I am 27 years with weight 52 around. I am in a job people who meet me always say you are very thin at this age "if Parents make you marriage now you can't work out & go to bed, they say I think you have some more problem. Sir as say I was very good with health before masturbation even my parents & 2 younger brother are very good with health with small diet but I take diet better than them even I can't recover my lost power. Now situation is that my skin is as loose as an old man of 60 yrs. One day my friend touch my arms & said "yaar tumne masturbation bahut kiya tha kya kabi kitne patla hath h tumhare. Sir I am in big problem. If I suffer any disease like fever etc I can accumulate will power to stand up for work like other who are in fever but they can work. I reduce my weight very fast in fever or if I reduce my diet. I am 27 years I am in big tension when I read a book where it was mentioned that those children who masturbate in teen age can't regain their natural health in future because sperm is very intact at this time if it loose can't be good in health now I am seeing difference in my health & brothers they are naturally fit with less diet. That's why I am not going for marriage after being forced by my parents because If I marriage I can sex with my partner for 1 to 2 yrs. After that I will got to bed because I already lost my power. Sir I am in big tension not happy in life because I can see my future in dark in coming days & the same is doing on. I request you to please suggest me that what should I do How Can I Regain My Health After Years of Excessive Masturbation. Can I get it or not please express your views is there any medicines which can cures me & make me naturally fit & get health as I haven't done masturbation in my life. please express your views.
I am 26 year old. I have chickenpox dark Marks in my face. This marks is 10 years old. How to clear this marks. Please help me how to clear this marks.
My daughter is suffering from stomach ache and loose motions form yesterday night ,moreover I found blood in her motions so please prescribe me duet as well as any medicine.
Hello sir. I want to increase my fairness so can I use kojic acid cream. If yes. Then please suggest me good and effective kojic acid cream .I hope you will help me.
I want tibmake a tattoo on my skin but I have little bit allergies can I make tattoo in my hand.Please tell sir.
With oily skin, the constant feeling of stickiness, excessive pimples, and never-feels-fresh can be extremely stressful. The skin, by its nature, has oil and sebaceous glands in the underlying layers, and an excess amount of these glands can lead to skin being extremely oily. There are, however, various products available in the market that are specifically meant for oily skin types. In addition, there are various things that can be included as part of regular skin care to manage oily skin to leave you with more glowing, less oily appearance.
Read on to know more.
- Face wash: Regular cleaning, at least twice a day, is one of the best skin care regimen to manage an oily skin. Warm water and soap or a non-soap cleanser should be used to wash the face. These contain substances like benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, and you might have to try a couple of products to see what would suit you best. If you have acne, benzoyl peroxide would also help control acne. In the initial days, it might cause some redness and itching, but will soon subside. Also, be careful not to overwash it in an attempt to wash off the oil constantly. This can cause dryness and irritation too. If the oiliness is too much to manage, then using blotting pads or even regular tissue paper to remove the oiliness during the day can be useful.
- Choosing cosmetics: Using oil free or water based cosmetics is more beneficial and helps control the oiliness. Also, choosing a right moisturizer and applying it rightly is very essential. The face is not evenly oily, some parts would be oilier than others. A moisturizer with petrolatum or lanolin should be avoided.
- Skin contact: With oily skin, avoid hair falling onto your face, as also hands, especially if you have nails. There is a high tendency to pick on acne which only increases the spread.
- Skin toner: An oil free, alcohol free toner can be used on the oiliest patch. This will be light on the skin and help reduce the sticky feeling. While using this, keep in mind the patches that are oily and dry and apply it only on the areas that are oily.
- Sun exposure: Limit sun exposure by using oil-free, water-based sun screen products. This is essential to block pores and provide sun protection.
- Exacerbating factors: While sebaceous glands usually become active during puberty and subside over a few years, for some, they may continue to be active into adulthood. This causes acne, and is aggravated by humid or cold weathers, stress, or by certain foods. Identify these changes and try to avoid them.
These simple, easy-to-follow measures will definitely help manage oily skin much more effectively. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.