Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L. Sreedhar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. L. SreedharYour feedback matters!
Hello doc. I was 2 weeks pregnant. In scan they found only blighted ovum so doc advised me to abort is dat right decision? And I want to know whether it will affect in future for getting pregnant.
I am Dr Anubhav Gupta and I am a consultant plastic surgeon at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. Today we are going to talk about a topic, which usually we see all around us every day in there and out. That is the common household injury that is an injury which we sustain in our household, our kids sustain and everybody of us must or might have this kind of injuries during our lifetime. So, if we are to look broadly, what kind of injuries we sustain at home, you can say some of them are like called kitchen injuries, injuries which are sustained in the kitchen. What they can be, they can be a simple cut by a knife or finger coming into the grinder by a kid or even burns, by hot water spilling and sometimes the oil spilling off, so one is the cut injury and other is the burns. Now, cut injuries can be anywhere in our body, cut injuries are usually in the hand because we are working with the knife with our hands. So one thing which I am going to emphasize here is that, in any injury of the hand we should not take it lightly because our hand is a network of lot of tendons, nerves, ligaments and they are pretty superficial hairs, so any injury, suppose the injury is there in the wrist, it should always be evaluating because there is a lot of function of nerve which is going from here to here. So whenever you have an injury by a knife at home, you should always consult an expert preferably a plastic surgeon. So this is one kind of injury, many times our fingers can come into certain machine and there are cut off, so they if brought properly preserved in time can be put back and you should then there is cut part is there you should be preserved inside a clean cloth and should be put on the ice, not directly but inside a polythene then on ice you should rush to your nearby plastic surgeon and there is a possibility that the cut part can be put together by microvascular surgical technique, now this is one type of injury. The Other type of injury which is common sees the children hand and fingers come into bed boxes, doors this kind of injuries can also be evaluated and the treatment as early as possible. Then many times we slip and we fall, we have multiple injuries, we break a bone, there are wounds, many times kids running around hitting the bed and they have cut all over their face. So these injuries should also be if you want a less scar, if you want a better result you should consult your plastic surgeon. And if there is a hand injury which is not neglected something which is followed in the head we should not neglect. Even if you have slightest of a doubt for example if there is a vomiting, if there is a bleed from the nose or there is some sort of conversion or patient has gone as loss of consciousness, so you should consult a neurosurgeon also. So these are the kind of slip injuries, then sometimes there is a fall of heavy object or fall of things over you, they also should be evaluated. The other injuries if we have seen in children as zipper injuries to the penis that also should not be neglected and immediate action if the skin deep should be taken and whatever surgical intervention is required that should be done. All in all, it is always said that prevention is better than cure. So you should always be very careful when you are around at home and you should not let the kids roam around here and there and they should be supervised and so we can prevent these injuries.
I am 34 years old trying to conceive since last 1 year PCOD problem. please tell any homeopathic medicine.
Assuming my wife and I are both normal. Then what what are the possible reasons of not getting pregnant. Please suggest remedies. Please explain in some detail.
Sexual abuse of children may sound very scary and degrading, but the truth is it is a very prevalent problem. As much we may not want to believe, the number of boys and girls who are sexually abused, and that too by close family and friends is very high. This may be difficult to digest, but is the truth. The sexual abuse in male and female children is 50% in each group which is again unbelievable but true.
What is considered child sexual abuse?
Child sexual abuse includes touching and non-touching activity. Some examples of touching activity include:
- touching a child's genitals or private parts for sexual pleasure.
- making a child touch someone else's genitals, play sexual games or have sex putting objects or body parts (like fingers, tongue or penis) inside the vagina, in the mouth or in the anus of a child for sexual pleasure.
The thing to ponder, however, is that people who abuse children have a deeper problem. This could be due to a combination of social and psychological issues that the person is facing. Often helping identify the underlying problem could be a solution to the problem too, but this is rarely done. If you think a child could be subjected to abuse, look out for the following symptoms.
- A feeling of guilt or shame.
- Irritability and anger with minimal reasons.
- Mood swings, often uncommon in children.
- Feeling very isolated and sad.
- Very anxious and angry.
- Symptoms of withdrawal, not wanting to be left alone.
- Fatigue and pain in the back, legs.
- Loss of appetite, energy.
- Bruises (look out for these, which may not be in visible areas).
How to handle?
Given the fact that the offender is in close family and/or friends circle, the suspicion levels are quite low.
- The first step, therefore, is to open up and talk with either your parents or someone close.
- Look for support groups which can be very helpful.
- Do not be isolated though the urge is very strong.
- Build a daily schedule to ensure your routine continues (studies, work, etc.).
- Focus on exercise or other passions as they help you deviate your mind.
- Be sure to not be alone with the offender, stay in a group.
- Give out a strong message saying it is not acceptable, and do not keep quiet.
Homoeopathy can come rescue of the offender all well as the victim. If we see according to the point of view of who committed the crime, many reasons may come to the light and we can be treated accordingly. Usually, these criminals have a very painful and sad childhood. This could lead them to commit a crime like child abuse.
The following are the medicines to treat such people with anti-social behaviour-
- Nux V.
There are certain homoeopathic medicines which are helpful in the treatment of children who are victimized. The most common symptom is nightmares.
For treatment for actual physical and mental symptoms of the victim child, following homoeopathic medicines may help:
Homeopathy is a safe and effective way to treat the victims as well as the culprits of sexual abuse. It focuses on the way patients have reacted to events and the personality of the patient. It helps to bring complete harmony of physical, mental and social well being.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
We are trying for the baby from past 6 months but its still not happening. We undergo all the tests from ultrasound to hormonal and blood tests, my husband semen test and all the tests were normal. I am having biopreg and fertisure tablets from past 6 months. I don't know where is the problem. Pmz advise is there any tests should we go for? Please advise.
Blisters around left side of vagina and left vaginal opening, since 3 days. Getting very painful and tender.
3 Key Things to Know About Female Sexuality
The idea of female sexuality has been oppressed and suppressed since time immemorial but modern times have brought a much-needed change. Exploring women's libido and why it depletes is one of the important aspects of their sex drive. The following are some of the important things to know about female sexuality:
1. Desire to be desirable - In present times, the effect of media and advertising on women's self and sexual esteem often proves to be detrimental. Such portrayals may often make women view their physical and sexual self as less than desirable. This can lead to depression, social anxiety, and stress. Thus, one may be at an increased chance of taking up harmful habits like smoking and drinking.
2. Low desire is normal - Woman's biological makeup results in high degree of variation in woman's sexual desire during various phases of her life such as pregnancy and lactation as well as during her menstrual cycle. This is in stark contrast to a man's drive which has no cyclical variation. Often this is not understood and woman are labelled as having low sexual desire. Added to this is the desire discrepancy within a couple. The one who has higher levels of libido considers the other as having lowered desire. Understanding these facts can help couples to deal with their disappointments in a better way. Apart from the biological makeup, household responsibilities, under-nutrition, social factors and attitude towards sexuality, coupled with a long-term monogamous relationship, lower the interest of sex in women temporarily.
3. Parenthood and sex - Studies indicate that one-third of couples experience a notable amount of sexual loss once they have children. Around a total of ninety studies concluded that couples who have children had lower marital satisfaction than non-parents. A correlation was found between marital dissatisfaction and the number of children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.