Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L. Sreedhar
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. L. SreedharYour feedback matters!
Is it mandatory to intake the contraceptive pill ‘overall l’ on the 5 th day of menses itself? Otherwise will not it be effective?
My friend had unprotected sex 20 April 2018 and generally MC comes between 4-6 (first week of every month) but this month it is not yet, today is 11th. She did toilet right after sex and sperm came out. But still MC did not happen yet. She taken papaya juice since last three days but no luck. Please suggest what should she do.
My daughter is 8 months old pregnant, suffering from severe legs pain and suffocation. Please advise. Hb 10.0 and our doctor is simply laughing when complained.
I am 30 year old and going for follicular study and my doctor could see my follicle size as 17 mm on my 17th day and she didn't give any injection to rupture it and she said it may be a cyst as it is not growing properly from last 8 days it became from 16 mm to 17. My cycle regular 28 days. Please let me know how to know whether it is cyst or normal follicle. I am so much worried as am expecting pregnancy. I am using medication as my AMH is low. M-Torr 800 and ovaries plus.
Are you experiencing irregular and fluctuating heartbeats? Is your heartbeat too fast or too slow? If yes, then it signifies that you are suffering from arrhythmias or abnormal heart rhythms. This is a disorder which affects the heart rate or heart rhythm and the heartbeat becomes irregular.
Causes of abnormal heart rhythms
Arrhythmias occurs due to problems with the electrical conduction system of the heart. In this case, abnormal signals might occur; the electrical signals might get blocked or slowed down, or the electric signals may travel in different paths throughout the heart. Abnormal heartbeats are commonly caused by the following:
- Abnormal potassium levels in the body
- Heart attacks or due to a damaged heart muscle, owing to a previous heart attack
- Inborn heart diseases
- Cases of an enlarged heart and heart failure
- Overreaction of the thyroid gland
- Several other substances or medicines may lead to arrhythmias, such as alcohol, stimulant drugs, caffeine, nicotine, and antidepressant medicines or blood pressure medicines.
Diagnosis of abnormal heart rhythms
For the diagnosis of arrhythmias, your doctor will use a stethoscope to listen to your heartbeat. Several health monitoring devices are used to detect abnormal heart rhythms. These include the Holter monitor and the event monitor, or a loop recorder.
Other diagnosis tests which are required to be carried out include coronary angiography, ECG or electrocardiogram, and an echocardiogram. A test known as an electrophysiology can be undertaken for getting a closer look at the electrical system of the heart.
Treatment for abnormal heart rhythms
When a case of arrhythmias is severe, urgent treatment is required for restoring the heart’s rhythm to normal. The different forms of treatment are as follows:
- Electrical shock therapy such as defibrillation or cardioversion
- Implanting of a heart pacemaker for a short term
- Certain medications which are given through the veins or orally
- A group of medicines known as anti-arrhythmic drugs is used for the prevention of recurrence of the condition and to keep the heart rate from fluctuating continually.
- Cardiac ablation may be carried out for destroying some areas in the heart from where the rhythm problems are caused.
- An implantable cardiac defibrillator is used in people who are at a risk of facing cardiac death.
In case you experience abnormal heart rhythm, you must consult a doctor immediately. You should only start taking medicines and follow a treatment after it has been recommended by a doctor.
I am now 39 and my wife is 37. We have one boy of 9 years old. Now we are planning to have the second baby. She was having her last cycle in June last week. We have done her ultrasound last week. Every thing is fine. But after consulting doctor we are now confused whether to keep this baby or not. Please advise.
Tight calf muscles may be caused by a compartment syndrome. This is where the muscle becomes too big for the sheath surrounding the muscle causing pressure, sometimes pain and restricted movement. Biomechanical problems of the foot or from running style can increase the strain on the calf muscles.
It often occurs in the legs. A muscle cramp is also called a charley horse. Nighttime leg cramps are usually sudden spasms, or tightening, of muscles in the calf. The muscle cramps can sometimes happen in the thigh or the foot.
Overuse of a muscle, dehydration, muscle strain or simply holding a position for a prolonged period can cause a muscle cramp. In many cases, however, the cause isn't known. Although most muscle cramps are harmless, some may be related to an underlying medical condition, such as: inadequate blood supply.
Me and my girlfriend got intimated almost 45 days ago. I discharged on her vagina, we did not had sex. We both are virgin. But she did not got periods till now. Is this a matter of worry? Is there any chances of her getting pregnant?
प्याज मन में हलचल पैदा करने वाला पदार्थ है | कामवासना जगाता है | वीर्य पैदा करता है | उत्तेजना भी देता है ..देर तक संभोग करने की ताकत देता है | औरतो की माहवारी खुलकर लाता है |
ईरानी नागरिक अली अकबर बेग नूरी ने 88 साल की उम्र में 168वीं शादी की | इस उम्र तक उसकी जवानी बरकरार रखने का कारण रोज एक किलो प्याज का सेवन करना था |
मेरा यह घटना बताने का मकसद पाठकों को प्याज की ताकत के बारे में बताना का है | अब मेरे पाठक खुद अंदाजा लगा लें कि प्याज में कितनी ताकत है |
पाठकों के लाभार्थ एक छोटा सा प्रयोग बता रहा हुँ जो मैं अपने पास सैकस कमजोरी की चिकित्सा करवाने आए रोगी को साथ में करने के लिए कहता हुँ , बहुत लाभकारी है , चाहता हुँ कि आप भी सेवन करें और जिंदगी का लुत्फ उठाएं |
योग इस प्रकार है :-
लाल प्याज 50 gm के बारीक टुकडे काटकर इतने ही घी में डालकर और 250 ml. दूध में डालकर गरम करो | जब गर्म करते करते गाढ़ा हो जाए तो ठंडा करके मिश्री मिलाकर लें |
.मर्दानगी पैर चूमेगी
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.