Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L.S.R. Krishna
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. L.S.R. KrishnaYour feedback matters!
Any Ayurveda package available for complete panchakrma for coronary diseases for sixty year patient . Thanks.
My father is heart patient and his cholesterol very high. What I do to low dowl cholesterol average level?
Sir. I underwent open heart surgery at my 62 years of age i. E. In the year 2000. I was alright and take ecosprin 150 every day. Recently I observed that when I take my food or tiffen, I feel some pain while walking even a bit distance. This remains for half an hour so then I will be alright. Please. Advise me the reason for this and any suggession by way of medicine etc. Thanking you sir.
Sir I am 21 years old and I am having blood pressure 130/80 mm hg. Is it hypertension can it be cured?
I am 17 year old and I'm smoking from last 2 year's but know I'm having pain in my chest from last 2 days but know I do not smoke and I have left smoking. What is it. Will I die or suffer a lung cancer please answer me.
He had heart attack 7 days back and he had angioplasty. He had one artery 100% blocked. And other vein 50%. Stent has been placed inside 100% blocked artery. He used to take medicine before like - mirtaz-30, clonotril-2 mg, zolfresh-10 mg. I want to ask you that should we continue taking these medicines or stop it.? Please reply as soon as possible. Please. Thanks.
My wife is pregnant and in 14 weeks she is having high b.p 150/110. Earlier in 2006 she had faced the same problem of high b.p due to which premature baby in seventh month happened of 950 grm .The baby does not survived. In 2009 she given the birth a baby of2. 5 kg in36or 37 weeks which is now 7 year old. But now in 2016 she is having high b.p in 14 weeks. Doc prescribed her gravidol 100 mg thrice daily. Now she is in 17 weeks and her b.p is 130/95. She is also taking ecosprin. Iron. Protein powder. Susten 300. Argiplus powder. I am afraid of her b.p will make us to face same problem that happen in 2006 of severe PIH and IUGR. My wife age is 35. She is also having p.c.os. She is also taking eltroxin 50.
I am a cholesterol patient, so what is tge best way to control cholesterol other than avoiding oily food?
My name is Abdul wahid. I am 23 years old. I suffered chest problem 1 to 2 years ago. I feel fullness of chest and ache around sternum and backache upper part. I have ask its problem from a allopathic doctor at lybra e. He told me that you have esophagus problem so what should I do for it.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.
I go to jim but I stop it due my exam. From 6 month, now very pain on my chest what can I do at this moments.
How to maintain cholesterol level and high B.p problem. What should b the preventive methods and daily routine.
Earlier was talking Telma 40 now from a month on metocard xl 50 in morning q tablet but BP is still 145/77 in evening.
My friend is having Chest pain on the left hand side comes and goes. It happened previous month also mostly happens once in a month. What can be the reason of the said condition? What should I do? And what is it? Pls tell me what I need to do on this? Please conclude and advice on the same.
Sir my blood pressure is very high since 2 day I have use many tablet BT it was not down please slow my problem.
Dr. my son age 17 has bicuspid valve really I am very depressed and worried what to do please guide me but so far he never told any problem by God's grace.
Never waste time for a possible heart attack patient.
Admit only to a hospital which has cardiac angiography or plasty felicities.
Every minute is crucial.
It saves a lot of time, and can save his/her life.
If not available, admit only under a cardiac physician or to a hospital having