Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Bariatricians in India. You will find Bariatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Bariatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L N Mathur
Submit a review for Dr. L N MathurYour feedback matters!
Hi, I have consulted acupressure diet consultant 3 days back she has suggested diet plan like mng at 7 coffee with 2 oats biscuits at 9: 00 am two big watermelon pieces 11: 00 am two badam two dried apricot afternoon at 1 pm 2 chapathi with cabbage or methi curry at 4 pm one cup of ragi chudwa at 6 in the evng 200 ml of water with 50 ml of lime barley juice at 8 two chapathi with cauliflower or palak curry and finally at 9 pm she has given one dabba i.e W.R.P powder one table spoon with warm water. This diet plan will work for weight loss.
I deliver baby by cesarean 9 months ego. But my tummy did not got shape I am still looks like 9 months pregnant lady. I started walking morning evening daily but no effect. I am working women dont have so much time but desperately want to reduce tummy fat please suggest.
Just want to confirm there are many medicines available in market for reducing weight and tummy. Marketing executives says these products are ayurvedic and dsnt have any side effect. Just want to make sure that wether these products are really helpful or not because they are very expensive for one month course it is costing around 12000 INR. Please suggest should i go for these products or not ?
Hi doctor mai 6 7 mahine se workout kr rahaa hu gym me baki sab thk aaa good shape me hai but meri tummy thorhi c bahar hai ye nai andar jaaa rahi or koi supplements bhi nahi khaataa mai phir bhi tummy ko koi asar nahi hota iska kya reason hai plsss reply me.
Your genetic background influences where your body fat is stored. In case your mother or father has fat stored in the abdomen, hips, waist or in the thigh, it is likely for you to develop deposits of fat in the same regions.
Circumstances of genetic fat
1. You may have a proper or a balanced BMI (body mass index) but still tend to develop bulges in areas, which are likely to make you look disproportional.
2. You may become obese by development of excess fat accumulation in the lower abdomen region, referred to as pannus. Extra fat may accumulate in your lower back and hips as well, which cannot be lost in spite of taking weight losing measures.
Liposuction to get rid of extra fat
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery that allows you to remove genetic fat or any extra fat from the body, in order to change the body's shape. Liposuction does not remove cellulites and tightening of loose skin cannot be done.
Liposuction removes excess fat from the body by suction. Small, narrow tubes with blunt tips known as the cannulae are inserted through incisions in the skin surface. The tubes are moved under the skin to target the suction of fat deposits.
There are several types of liposuction techniques.
1. Tumescent liposuction: In this form of liposuction, a wetting solution such as lidocaine with a local anesthetic is injected into the patient before surgery. This causes the shrinking or constriction of blood vessels due to which it allows liposuction to be performed while the patient is under local anaesthesia. Blood loss and post surgical pains are reduced.
2. Suction assisted liposuction:This mode of liposuction also known as SAL is the most primary form of liposuction. It involves drawing out of fat using a vacuum.
3. Power assisted liposuction: This liposuction technique called PAL in short involves the process of SAL with an extra tool for increasing the motion of the cannula. The process is faster.
4. Ultrasound assisted liposuction: This process (UAL) involves the transmission of energy via a specialized hand piece for loosening and melting of fat. A greater volume of fat can be removed via UAL. VASER is a variation of the UAL method where an ultrasonic cannula with grooves helps in energy disruption to improve removal of fat.
5. Laser assisted liposuction: LAL is a newly developed liposuction technology where a laser works like an ultrasound for disruption and removal of fat cells. This mode is more efficient and involves less trauma.
Liposuction is an effective way to remove unwanted, genetic fat from your body, which may be harming your body image. However, liposuction is associated with severe side effects.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.