Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. L. MuralidharYour feedback matters!
I have a problem related to sex. Many times at night my sperms will remove automatically. So is there is a solution to solve this problem.
I am suffering from fever for last 2 week. And I have chest pain. What can I do. Give me suggestion.
How much frequency is better having intercourse in a night? And which time is perfect for having intercourse? please kindly will reply,
Mere ko bukhar h to mere ko konsi tablet leni chahiye. Please mere ko koi esi tablet batao his we m bilkul think ho jau.
Sir I have problem I am masturbates 2-3 time in a week can you tell me how can I avoid this because I am feeling very guilty and also suggest me some medicine or gainer for my health because I am so thin according to my height I want to gain weight. Thanks.
I am 26 year old, I want to know about some sexual part, my penile is closed by skin so please tell me how to open it, I am seriously asking to you, if it is only possible by operations than tell me its details like fee and hidden term and condition. Please tell me I request to you thanks.
I am suffering from phimosis not a serious one though, but still it's frustrating. Is their anything that can help me?
I have allergies from something but don't know. Due to my allergies my have a sever cold and running nose and cough. My chest is blocked with balham. I am coughing balgam allot. Running nose real bad. I have nit travel any where or meet any body sick. Every couple of months I have this cold and get sick. I can't drink cold water or eat raw onion or any thing that like achar chatne. Been having this problem for years I am allergic to some thing and don't know what please recommend any good. Medication and antibiotics and what blood test I should get done.
I am 24 year old, I have problem of night fall (5 time in a month). What will effect of it in sexual life l. . please suggest a solution.
What is the minimum size of a penis to satisfy a girl and my penis is not so hard how I get a hard penis please suggest.
My left leg has light swelling and light pain .no injuries nothing happened. What is it. Please guide. And what to do?
While sleeping I feel very afraid that I will die so I can't sleep properly please tell me how I can come out from that anxiety please help me.
A nose surgery (rhinoplasty) is performed to alter the structure and shape of your nose and improve its function and or appearance. Here are a few things you should know about nose surgeries:
- Consult your doctor: Before deciding on undergoing a nose surgery, speak with a doctor regarding issues with your nose. Your doctor will check your problems and judge whether or not surgery is a feasible option. It is only with your doctor's confirmation that you should go for the surgery.
- The surgery is done either with local anesthesia (your nose and surrounding areas will be numbed) or general anesthesia (you will fall asleep).
- The surgeon will make incisions in your nostrils and base of the nose and alter the shape, structure and position of the cartilages in your nose for appealing shape and better functionality. Polyp removal is also done by rhinoplasty.
- Recovery after the surgery: You will be required to wear a nose splint. You can expect swelling around the eyes, which will begin to subside after the third day. Swelling in the nose will go away after six months. Therefore, do not expect to see your results immediately, final condition of your nose will be apparent after the recovery period is over. You should avoid strenuous activity for 3 to 6 weeks. Do not smoke or drink alcohol during recovery. Smoking slows recovery time and alcohol reduces normal effects of drugs.
Type of rhinoplasty you can opt for
- Closed rhinoplasty: Incisions are made inside the nostrils and hence there is no scarring.
- Open rhinoplasty: An additional cut is made along the columella and this may result in scarring. However, the position of the scar is such that it is almost unnoticeable.
Risks associated with it
Any surgical procedure has certain risks. These risks associated with nose surgery include:
- Adverse effect to anesthesia
- Unfavorable outcomes
- Visible scarring
- Difficulty breathing
- Chronic nosebleeds
- A perforated septum
- Burst blood vessels
- Nervous damage
- Possibility of revision surgery