Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L Jayanthi Reddy
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. L Jayanthi ReddyYour feedback matters!
The heat in summers can be dangerous. The heated summers bring along the medical conditions that need attention while enjoying sun-filled fun. It’s time to stock your cabinet with your summer arsenal. This year consider doing it with homeopathic preparations. They are safe, non-toxic with relatively simple guidelines for first aid use and equally effective for children and elders alike. The underlying principle of homeopathy involves taking a substance that can cause symptoms similar to those that a person is experiencing in illness.
The homeopathic remedies work rapidly to relieve pain, speed healing, and prevent infection. In addition, homeopathic treatments are safe, gentle, non-toxic, pleasant tasting and without side effects. In hot weather our body’s store of vital fluids and salts decreases as we sweat, taking with them nutrients we need to function healthily. This can lead to common problems such as dehydration and exhaustion, or even heat stroke which can sometimes be fatal.
Some of the symptoms include:
- Excessive sweating
- Cold and clammy skin
- Quickened pulse and breathing
- Muscle cramps and stomach pain
Homeopathic remedies are non-toxic and a safe way to help the body to replenish its store of the cell salts and nutrients it needs in warmer periods and help to relieve cramps, aches and fatigue. Some of the most common homeopathic medicines are:
- Calendula: This is an all-purpose medicine for many kinds of skin damage that many of us face during the summer season. When the skin gets damaged due to wounds, infection, prolonged sun exposure and even excessive pollution and dirt, one can try using calendula.
- Arnica: All that running around on the beach can easily give you sore muscles, while the heat can sap up your energy and leave you fatigued. In such cases, Arnica is the perfect homeopathic answer to your maladies. This medicine can be used for topical application if bought in its cream or gel form.
- Belladonna: Sun strokes, dehydration and over-exposure to the sun, in general, can give you a host of problems and conditions including heat headaches. In order to treat such conditions, one can use Belladonna, which is a homeopathic medicine used for sun-stroke related ailments and symptoms.
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This medicine is also known as Rhus Tox. It is made from poison ivy extracts and is an effective drug when it comes to dealing with itchy rashes. These rashes may be caused because of exposure to oak, sumac and even poison ivy.
- Ledum: Ledum or Ledum Palustre is one of the best homeopathic drugs when it comes to treating insect bites during summers.
- Euphrasia Officinalis: This medicine is most commonly used for eye related problems that may come about due to sun exposure or excessive sweating and other heat related factors.
How to stay safe in sun
- It is always advised to drink plenty of water or drinks during summers, to cool down your body and to remain hydrated.
- If you are suffering from tiredness, headaches or any other conditions which may be aggravated in the warmer months, consult a specialised homeopath who will look at your diet, mood, sleep and lifestyle prescribe a suitable homeopathic remedy for you to take.
I am 21 years old. When I start my periods time (menstrual), I am having sever stomach pain and I am omitting for many time that 1st day. I am also having leg pain too. " is there any problem on using Paracetamol for this? " Please suggest me a solution for this.
Is it safe to take unwanted 72? Are there major problems due to unwanted 72? Can it have impact on future pregnancy?
I am having pcos problem since my childhood and planning to have a baby. My weight is 74 kg .Please suggest medicines.
Hello Doctor! Please give explanation ,issues and remedies for my below ultrasound pelvis scan. My LAMP was 23/4/17, till now I didn't get periods. Uterus anteverted. It measure 66*30*42 mm. Endometrial thickness-7 mm. No focal alteration of myometrial echoes. Cervix appears normal. Right ovary measure 32*18 mm. Left ovary measures 34*19 mm. Both ovaries show multiple (Greater 10) small peripheral follicles (4-6 mm. Both ovarian stroma shows increased echotexture. No adnexal mass/ring. No free fluid in cul-de-sac. Please let me know if there any critical issues, if so how long it will take to rectify the problem.
I am a unwanted 21 user but periods m unprotected sex krne s then 5th day s tablet start krne s bhi kya m pregnant ho skti hu. I feel some symptoms like in pregnancy. Is this my doubt or true.
Hi friends, I am Dr Ekta Singh, Gynaecologist in Noida. Aaj hum baat karenge ke reproductive tract ki care kaisi karni chahiye, kyunki aap jaante hai prevention is always better than cure.
First of all, hume apna proper hygiene maintain karni chahiye private parts ki. For that water wash is good enough. Soap ka regular use karna is not good actually. And then jab humare menses aate hain, then we should change our pads in every 3 to 4 hours, and we should practise safe sex practices. Aap jaante hai bahut saare sexually transmitted diseases hai, jese ki, HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Herpes, Syphilis etc. So there are barrier methods that you can use. Then you have, Contraceptive care, ya fir hum ise birth controlling method bhi kehte hai, jo ki humein use karna chahiye.
Kabhi kabhi, hum regularly use karte hain emergency contraceptive ka, that is not good. Not a healthy practice. There are barrier methods such as IUCT, jisse Copper T kehte hain, ya birth controlling pills hote hain jo aap regular basis pe letey ho, that are healthier alternatives.
And then, aap ko shayad pata ho, that every lady should do and know breast self examination. Humein aapne har mahina after menses, every month, we should select a date, after our menses, we should do, aapne breast ka self examination karna chahiye. Jab hum bath le rahe hotey hain, uss samay with soapy hands, with three fingers we should do the breast self examination. And then, aapne shayad Pap Smear ka naam suna hoga. Pap smear is a test jisse hum apne uterus ke mouth ka test karte hain. Womb ke mouth ko hum cervix kehte hai. Woh healthy hai ya nahin, woh ek chhote se test se, jab aap OPD mein jaate ho, aapne gynaecologist ke paas, ek simple test hai, woh aap le saakte ho, karwa sakte ho, Liquid based cytology kehlate hai. Agar hum sexually active hai, lag bhag, sexually active huye hume 3 saal huye hai toh hum karwa sakte hai. Hume shuru karwa dena chahiye, every 3 years mein ya 5 years mein, ya humari umaar 21 years se zyada hai, to hi. Aur agar humare umaar 35 years se zyaada hain, toh ek Human Papilloma Virus test hota hai, woh bhi bahut zaroori hai karana.
Iske alava kuch general advices hai jo aap follow karenge toh bahut achha hoga. Jaise, simple, humein paani dher saara peena chahiye. Aap jaante hain humaare blood mein, kareeb 50 to 60% water content hota hai. Ye water humare body ke har cell tak nutrition pahuchata hai, aur toxins remove karke urine ke raaste yeh remove karte hai. Toh water aapka lena, kareeb 3-4 litre lena is very good. Depends ki agr summer hai toh thoda zada pani lijiye, winter mein thoda kam bhi chalega.
Then, oxins avoid karna chahiye. Aajkal bahut saare advanced bachhe hain, smoking karte hain, alcohol is a status symbol, and drugs. These are actually not good at all. Other toxins jo hum bahut zyada use karte hain, jse ki:
- Microwave ka use, that is not good.
- Plastic wares mein hum khaana paakate hai microwave ke andar.
- Hum bottles le jaate hain plastic ki, usse car mein rakhkhe rakhkhe garam ho jaate hain and that water is really dangerous.
- And then aapko exercise, regular exercise is very good. Lekin aap agar gym mein bahut intense exercise karte ho, that is sometimes, not very good.
- Swimming, walking, is all good.
- And iske alava, last but not the least, humein positive thinking karni chahiye.
Jaise aap jaante hain, stress is absolutely, absolutely unhealthy for us, for our health. And agar aapko lagta hai ki kahin koi abnormalities nazar aatey hai, toh aap apne gynaecologist se mil sakte hain. Aur agar kuchh bhi nahin nazar aatey hain to sb normal hain, toh bhi aap ek routine check up ke liye apne gynaecologist se mile toh aap apne health ko leke sure ho sakte hai.
Aur agar aap mujhse consultation lena chahte hain, toh aap Lybrate se le saakte hai. Otherwise you can come to my clinic, which is situated in Noida, 61 sector, C 20.
Thats all, Thank You. Bye.HIV AIDS