Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nuclear Medicine Physicians in India. You will find Nuclear Medicine Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nuclear Medicine Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. KumaresanYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I have Headache from 3 days thought it is because of cold. But after that it remain same what should I do.
I am 25 year old. I have thyroid problem, tsh is 57. So now I am using medicine. With this can you say me from how many years I have the thyroid problem.
I have increased level of esr in my body i.e. 35 mm/hr. It may be due to thyroid. Would you please help me reducing it to normal.
Hi, me and my husband are trying for baby since dec 2014. But no positive result. Have done all necessary tests like. Thyroid which showed high in me (11) medicines are taken by me from last @ months. Have done all harmone tests for me which are all normal. Also have done semen test which says sperm count per ml=240 millions and sperm count per ejaculate= 480 millions. Can you suggest what needs to be done next. Or if you need any other details from semen analysis report.
Am suffering from hypothyroid from past three years my recent Tsh level 5.09 so which power tablet to suggest to me.
Excess hairfall. Thyroid ok. Have tried almost every oil and shampoo. Hair becoming thin nd some are breaking from the root and some from hair shaft. When hairs are wet full scalp is visible.
My friend have thyroid from 3 months. is there is any treatment for this to core permanently? please help me.
I am 32 years old. I have thyroid problem. Initially it was hyper. And after taking radiio iodine, it became hypo. As of now I am taking thyronorm 100. I am gaining weight day by day. I have checked the tsh values last month. It was high. So now I am taking 150 thyronorm. How can I keep my thyroid in control?
Dyspepsia is an uncommon word, but a very common problem. This medical condition is more commonly known as indigestion of the stomach and small intestine. The symptoms of this condition include abdominal pain, bloating, belching, nausea and a loss of appetite. They come and go varying terms of frequency and intensity.
Some of the common causes of dyspepsia are lactose intolerance, anxiety, regurgitated stomach juices, stomach ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome and excessive caffeine or alcohol intake. In most cases dyspepsia can be easily treated with home remedies. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
Here are the 5 best ways to treat it:
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice cleanses the digestive system by flushing out waste material and undigested food. It also inhibits the formation of acids in the stomach and boosts appetite. Dilute the juice of 1 lemon in a glass of water to avail its benefits. You could also add half a teaspoon of fresh ginger juice to this. Ginger also aids in digestion and prevents flatulence.
- Buttermilk: Buttermilk has cooling properties and helps calm the stomach and intestines. It is also suitable for people who are lactose intolerant. Drink a glass of buttermilk immediately after a meal to improve your digestion. You could also flavor it with roasted cumin powder or mint. Mint also helps in relieving indigestion and prevents buildup of gases in the stomach while cumin stimulates the secretion of pancreatic enzymes.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is the best remedy for any stomach bug. It is rich in probiotics that help restore balance healthy gut bacteria and stabilize digestion. Yogurt can be had as an accompaniment to your meals or mixed with steamed rice to make it a meal in itself.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek boosts appetite and helps relieve indigestion. This herb is known for its soothing properties that cleanse the digestive system. Fenugreek leaves can be bitter and unpalatable. Hence, to benefit from this, boil the leaves and then lightly fry them in butter before eating them.
- Pomegranate juice: Pomegranate juice is an excellent way to treat indigestion and diarrhea. Its antioxidant properties also make it a good remedy for heartburn. To benefit from pomegranate juice, dilute the juice of a pomegranate in a glass of water along with a tablespoon of honey.
Along with this, also take a look at your eating habits. Avoid eating on the move and chew your food properly. Eat only when you are hungry and control your portion sizes. Lastly, make the time to exercise for half an hour or so every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gastroenterologist and ask a free question.