Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Vijaykumar Patil
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Kidney Diseases
Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Nephropathy
Treatment of Nephrolithiasis
Treatment of Nephronophthisis
Treatment of Bartter Syndrome
Treatment of Renal Agenesis
Treatment of Alport Syndrome
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna Vijaykumar PatilYour feedback matters!
I am 35 year male some my urine color is red and yellow what is the reason please give me advise to care it
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I have kidney stone from last year. The stone is 7mm and it is very painful. Prescribe me the medicine to treat the stone.
Hello. Sir & madam. My a uncle is suffering from kidney stones problem. And he is suffering from lot of pain. Wat should we do.
I asked before about my frequent urination of about every 30 minutes intervals and am not feeling any pain and am not ill. I was asked to do a sugar test, I did and the result was 3.7mml/. Wat do I do?
My grandfather father has chronic kidney disease. He is in renal diet. Also His left arm and leg got paralyzed. Regularly am taking him to physiotherapist and following all the exercises. He is 71 +, so he is not able to cope up with just exercises. Due to renal diet he can't take rich energy foods as well. For strength purpose am adding little ghee into his diet. Can I also give him dry fruits n nuts? Will it worsen his kidney condition?
Any medicine to completely cure Kidney failure. My wife is suffering from Kidney failure and is undergoing Dialysis.
I am 66 years old male and confirmed prostrate related urine problem began since 3 months. Related test results are Antigen 8.4,Uriflow chart medium line (not so good, USG obstruction thin layer, kidney Normal. Consulted urologist 2different urologist. 1st urologist advised For surgical operation with in 3 months for thin layer, gout observed mean while drug sildol 8 mg prescribed for 3 months. 2nd opinion sought who observed flat prostrate ,by medicine can be curated, no need for surgical operation. For last one month medicine is using sildol 8. Please advice surgery is must or it can be cured by drug. Symptom improved as long as medicine used one per day. Please advice best.
I am 38 years old with a problem of urethra stricture and doing self catherisation once or twice a week. My problem is frequent urine infection and premature ejeculation.
I have kidney stone in last six months and I take some medicine but not relief my pain so you tell me what medicine I take.
Some white liquid comes at the end of urine. I masturbate too much. Is that the result of that? And that liquid gives burning sensation.
I hav problem with my pennies. I cont get the front of my dick out of my skin. I hav a small hole to urine urin n other. Is that gets eny problem in my feature. Should I consult doctor.
I am 22 year female, feeling burning like sensation while urinating or afterwards. I have not gone through any sexual activity. Sometimes, the burning sensation urges even though not urinating. So, pls send me the recovery action.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Dear sir/ mam I am kidney patient I found excess wbc ,neuro ,lymph, rdw-cv ,pct and esr in my reports what can I do?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are bacterial infections in the urinary system. They’re very common and usually not serious, though there can be exceptions.
Your urinary tract includes your bladder, kidneys, ureters (two tubes that go from your kidneys to your bladder), and urethra (how urine goes out of your body from your bladder).
If you have a UTI in your kidneys, doctors call it pyelonephritis. If it’s in your bladder, the medical term is cystitis.
Who Gets Urinary Tract Infections?
Anyone can. But UTIs are more likely if you:
- Are a woman
- Have had UTIs before
- Have a condition that affects your bladder's nerve supply (including diabetes, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and spinal cord injuries)
- Have been through menopause
- Are overweight
- Have something that blocks the passage of urine, such as a tumor, kidney stone, or an enlarged prostate
- Use a contraceptive diaphragm or spermicide for birth control
- Have a catheter, a tube placed into the bladder to drain urine from the bladder into a bag outside the body
- Are a man who has sex with men, has HIV infection, or hasn’t been circumcised
Most of these traits also raise the chance that a simple bladder infection may become a more serious kidney infection, or turn into sepsis (an infection that has gotten into your bloodstream). For pregnant women, a kidney infection can raise the odds of delivering a baby too early.
- Most UTIs are due to bacteria that are normally found in your gut, such as E. coli. Other bacteria that can cause them include staphylococcus, proteus, klebsiella, enterococcus, and pseudomonas.
- Some bladder infections in both men and women are linked to two sexually transmitted bugs: Chlamydia trachomatis and mycoplasma. Another parasite, trichomonas, can cause similar symptoms.
- Women are more likely to get urinary tract infections, because the tube that goes from the bladder to the outside (the urethra) is much shorter than in men. Because the urethral opening is closer to the anus in women, it’s easier for bacteria from stool to get into the female urethra. A urinary tract infection may be linked to sex.
- In men, a bladder infection is almost always a symptom of another condition. Often, the infection has moved from the prostate or some other part of the body. Or it may mean that a tumor or something else is blocking or interfering with the urinary tract.
- Chronic kidney infections in children sometimes happen because of a structural problem that allows urine to flow back from the bladder to the kidneys (reflux), or because the bladder doesn’t empty completely.