Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna Veni KandruYour feedback matters!
Hi, my doubt is bit personal. I'm 26 and I had unprotected sex on 12th dec with my boyfriend and my periods finished on 11th dec. Is there a possibility that I might get pregnant. From last 3 days i'm having nocturnal emission. Is this a indication i'm pregnant. I'm too worried. I do not want to be pregnant. Kindly guide me. What all measures I can take now. Please suggest.
On the 16th day of my period right ovary follicle are 19×15 mm, left ovary follicle are 8×7 mm and endometrium is 8.5 mm, triple layer seen ,culdesac fluid not seen so when will I ovulate to get pregnant soon.
I am 4 months and 2 weeks pregnant. My doctor gave me liquid calcium two weeks earlier, however, I have only taken it once. Is it safe to mix it with boxed orange juice?
Hii am an up growing boy age of 22. I'm having a doubt about sex that am meeting several girls and aunties to have sex without using condoms Not always but some times I lost my patience I don't use condoms at that time. Now am having a little bit of doubt that how many times one person can have sex with girls or aunties without using condoms. That I can sleep cool with out any fear or queries. So please clarify my queries or fear With your Answer.
I am 20 years old. Girl. I took I am having two times a month bleeding. I took ipill. Is it because of ipill or something else?
Hi doctor me and my wife married since 5 years. We are trying fir baby for last 2 years but no positive results. We went to one of the doctor she tested everything and all results are fine. Last month we had IUI but still no results. She gave lot of medicines and injections also but no results. She checked follical every month and said everything is fine. Wifes tubes, MY semens all are OK. Please suggest what to do. We are in gurgaon. We don't know where is the problem. Please help us.
Dear Dr. in case of any pregnancy, the grls have periods or not, my gf gets regular periods bt he gets proids continue.
I have infertility problems for 6 years due one side fibroids 2 cm found. My age now 36. What can I do.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
I am 25 years old male. But l sex with my gf by unprotected. Before 1 month what will I do to prevent her pregnancy.
Hello, I am 20 years old. I had a sex on my 1st and my last periods date is april 3rd, now I think I am pregnant but I am not sure about that. I need to know whether I am pregnant or not!
I'm a 21 yr/F. R thr any chances for my children to b born with abnormalities if I marry my maternal uncle's son? His mother is also the daughter of my grandmother's younger sister! His age is about 26 years.
My sister in law give birth to a baby boy in January her periods not start yet and she got pain in tummy regularly she give birth to her baby by c section.
Hi, I am 23 year old two weeks ago I had sex wid ma partner and took ipill after 2 days and after taking pill by mistakenly he sperm out inside again .on next two days so I took another pill. So is der any chances of pregnancy or any affect on my body. I am in trouble do not know what to do right now. I think I am pregnant.
My wife age 40 weight 50 3normal delivery born baby her problem or my problem vagina is loose sexual time my penis intercourse my sexual time is 7 to15 minute how to tite vagina.
Sir please suggest any medicine to tone up uterus as two month back I gone through miscarriage/abortion.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician.