Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna Veni KandruYour feedback matters!
Did you know that regular sex intensifies your immunity power from various allergens and viruses, relieves you from daily stress and anxiety, and even aids in protecting the health of a man's prostate gland by pouring out the fluids within it. Regular intercourse also helps in releasing of chemicals, which improve mood as well as ease pain. May be no one told this to you, and so you have never known it. But every person can and must have intercourse until the old age! Though menopause in older women does influence the sexual drive, there is no reason why a healthy man or a woman cannot savour sexual pleasure at any point in life. Yes, the intensity and nature of the intercourse may change, but the pleasure and love will never be less.
In case your sex drive has reduced, you have plenty of reasons to bounce it back and spice up your life with a few easy tips:
- Have regular sex: This is the foremost thing that you must keep in mind. It will aid in keeping your sex drive in top gear by spiking up testosterone production, which is the hormone primarily in charge of libido in both men and women.
- Try to get rid of smoking: In case you are a chain smoker, it is advised that you pay a visit to your doctor and ask for a nicotine patch. If you ask why, it is because there is scientific evidence that smoking can clog the blood vessels in the male genitals, the way it blocks the arteries of the heart.
- Make a list of all the medicines you administer: Did you know that over 200 medicines may cause erectile dysfunction and other sexual troubles like reduced sex drive? This list includes regular medications like those used to treat high blood sugar, blood pressure, heart problems, depression and even stomach problems. So make a list of all your medicines and consult your physician to know if any of them are causing a reduction in your sexual drive. Of course, you will not be able to stop taking the medicine your body needs, but at least you can ask your doctor to change the brand or composition or dose of the medication.
- For women: Practice kegel workout: In case you have forgotten what kegel exercise is, then these are the squeezing workouts that your physician asked you to practice regularly because you faced some trouble with leaking urine. May be you are not aware that these exercises are very good for strengthening your pubococcygeus muscles, which are needed for orgasm. So practice them every day for twenty minutes.
There are many other ways to improve your sex life, and it varies from individual to individual. While consuming pesto and supplements of ginkgo biloba are great for men, there are various forms of lovemaking; be it staring at your partner or touching him or her sensuously. You must consult a sexologist to know about better ways of enhancing your conjugal life.
I have a problem in periods. It come a day before or later. Pl help me. Kindly suggest me X some medicines.
Dear Dr. I want to know medicine for my wife for her breast. my wife brest is not currect her figure please tell me how to improve her brest fit for her figure.
Maybe you're just really eager to get pregnant, or maybe you want your baby's birth to happen at a specific time.
Please note that you can not predict a time frame and sometimes it takes time to conceive. Have patience and here are some tips which can help:
The biggest secret to getting pregnant faster is knowing when you ovulate (release an egg from your ovary). Think of the egg as a bull's-eye and the sperm as arrows. One of the arrows has to hit the bull's-eye in order for you to get pregnant. If you notice that you have irregular periods over the course of several months, pinpointing ovulation could be difficult. Ask your doctor for advice.
Once you know when your egg will be released from your ovary, you can plan to have sex during your most fertile days: from three days before ovulation through the day of ovulation. (Starting a little sooner can't hurt; some women have gotten pregnant from sex that happened six days before they ovulated.)
If you have a regular cycle of 28 days, days 12 to 16 days are said to be a woman's most fertile period counting from the first day of cycle.
Sperm have their best shot at fertilizing an egg when they're healthy, strong, and plentiful. Several things can help your partner get his sperm supply in fighting shape:
- Cut back on alcohol (studies show that drinking daily can reduce testosterone levels and sperm counts and raise the number of abnormal sperm)
- Quit tobacco and recreational drugs (these can cause poor sperm function)
- Eat enough of certain key nutrients – like zinc, folic acid, calcium, and vitamins C and D – that help create plentiful, strong, wiggly sperm
- Avoid hot tubs, saunas, and hot baths, since heat kills sperm.
Hello Doctor, I have conceived so now 2 months has covered and I confirmed from my doctor all these days I feel like nausea, dizziness, and drowsiness all of sudden from morning i am not at all feeling anything. I am feeling like normal so I am confusing that is I got miscarriage or what and I have so much back pain. Please give any feed back for this problem. awaiting for your early response. Thank you in advance.
My girlfriend took I pill and after that she is suffering from blood loss. She took the I pill in 2nd period night. Its been 5 days still little little blood keeps on coming out after every 3 hours. Please help me out. It would be really helpful.
Symptoms like - nauseate (urge to vomit) and vomiting keep on appearing up to starting 3 months after conception and if conception has delayed, such symptoms can continue till further.
During pregnancy, she starts on feeling the sickness in the morning due to changes in hormones.
A pregnant should not take enough food at once but take light food frequently. She should take dry food like- biscuits, dry toast etc. Fresh fruits and vegetables should be taken and in the morning, she should take a diet rich in proteins and carbohydrates. She should not take sweet and fatty foodstuffs. She should throw all worry from her mind and should take complete rest. She should take enough vitamin-b6 in her diet, but only according to the advice of a doctor. To cure her nauseate, tea, in which ginger is used, should be given to that woman. With it, biscuits with ginger and peppermints flavors can be also used. Stay hydrated.
Why do they call it morning sickness when I feel nauseated all day long?
'morning sickness' is a misnomer. For some pregnant women, the symptoms are worse in the morning and ease up over the course of the day, but they can strike at any time and, for most women, last all day long. The intensity of symptoms can vary from woman to woman, too.
If the stomach of a pregnant remains empty due to vomiting with other symptoms like - fast heart beats, white skin, fever, nauseate and vomiting even after starting 3 months, etc, consult a doctor immediately.
Hi I have some issues with my breast. I feel severe pain in my breast nd the size of the breast also differs so I did my breast ultrasound today nd they told me that there are some ducts in the breast which are of 3 - 3.59 mm which should be not more than 2 mm. They told me to come after 1 month for the checkup again. Is this a matter of concern? What if these ducts don't come to original length after 1 month also. They told me it may cause infection. What type of infection is it?
Hello doctor ,i'm 4 weeks 3 days pregnant and its my first pregnancy , I had mifepristone 200 mg 2 pills on 18th and misoprostol 200 mp 2pills on 20th orally and 2pills vaginal and I puked after 15 mins if misoprostol ,i had heavy cramps and nauseous feeling ,bt very lil bleeding and I bleed and stop and bleed again and now its 22nd can I start the process again or should I go for d and c . Pls guide me properly and pls tell me if there are any complications now.
My mummy has became totally weak, morning she was fine, when i came back from office she is o weak could not talk also she seems got fever, but no nursing home i taking her. We were forced to go to gandhi hospital in secuderabad. What could be the reason for her sudden sickness.
I am doing regular sex with my wife from last 3 months but she was not getting pregnant what can be the reason behind it.
I did sex on 15 may just before 1 day of my periods and took ipill within 1 hr. And got my periods on 18 may it lasted till 24 may. And I got heavy discharge. Now its 28 June I haven't got my periods yet. Why my periods is delayed. I am very worried. I don't want to be pregnant. please help me.
Being overweight or obese leads to many health problems and thus, controlling your diet to reduce fat and weight can help you get your life back. However, one the other side of the spectrum, being too skinny can also be unhealthy. You could also be clinically of a proper weight, but might want to put on some muscle. Diets for both the sides will thus vary greatly.
Diet for weight loss:
- Include more of dark leafy vegetables in your diet: These vegetables are store houses of many important nutrients, such as vitamins, proteins, fibers and antioxidants and also contain no fats.
- Cereals and grains: It is important that we replace refined flour and fried foods, such as parathas or poori and replace them with whole healthy grains. Some examples of these grains are whole wheat bread, brown rice, rotis and oats.
- Lean meats: Certain forms of meat, which have been prepared without too much oil and spice are good as weight loss diet ingredients. Chicken, turkey, sweet-water fish among others are good choices.
- Fruits: Fruits are also a good option as they have natural sugar within them and can provide a boost of energy without requiring processed sugars. Melons, Oranges, berries, guavas are all good examples as they also help in regulating body functions.
Diets for weight gain:
- Peanuts: This ingredient is a good source of protein and unsaturated fats, which will help you build muscle and put on some extra weight. If you are working out at the gym to gain muscles peanuts can provide you with the required calories and protein to put on weight.
- Bananas: This fruit is not only a source of potassium, but also a source of good sugar which can easily be converted into energy within the body and can help build muscles and thus enable you to put on weight the healthy way.
- Eggs: Eggs, especially egg yolk is known to be rich in protein and fats and can help you gain weight quickly. However, it is advised not to eat multiple eggs and limit its consumption to three or four eggs weekly as it can contribute to bad cholesterol within the body.
- Chocolate: Some amount of chocolate in your food also helps you to put on weight although excessive consumption may lead to elevated blood sugar levels. However, chocolates in moderation and regularity will help you put on weight healthily.
Related Tip: "Are Detox Diets Good For You?"
I am 29 years old female still am not getting married, and I got puberty at the age of 12, Is there I will face any problem after marriage.
Clean your tongue every day. Otherwise glands under the dirt are unable to emit digestive juice required for proper digestion. Therefore make a mandatory habit to clean tongue everyday. When we see food we prefer and inhale smell of cooking of next door neighbor. Saliva automatically starts secreting and we feel hungry. Due to stimulation of vagus nerve.
In-case you forgot to clean then you will get acidity and indigestion. Its a body bio-chemistry. If tongue clean then you will get at least proper digestion.
Improper digestion very soon brings lots of diseases. So by this act you will get skin not luster-less, hair will receive nutrition if balance diet taken.
So put a little attention in morning. Just 10 seconds. See tongue in the mirror and clean it. With reverse tooth brash. Then for the day health is maintained.
Check when you have fever if you clean tongue, after few hours again you see tongue is uncleaned. In fever appetite is poor.
Everyday take 1 glass of water and drink before 1 hour of two meals to dilute hydrochloric acid. Dilute acid is more effective than concentrated hcl in context of digestion. Your intake of food will be more than the normal and no gas acidity will come. Take 1 glass of water after 1 hour of meal.
Experiment this on yourself and justify my words. Eat everything in less quantity and eat throughout the whole life.
Exercise is mandatory. Do 5 minutes free-hand exercise (pity). Everyday when you get time to enhance flow of blood in body. Japaneese do exercise before the start of everyday duty. It increases working capability.
All problem comes on over eating. Control your tongue and the diseases are controlled. Be remain healthy.
The main enemy of your poor health are worms. In 95% cases specially for children. So beware of worms (parasites).
Hello Doctor, Me 23 years ki hu . Me janana chahti hu ki jab me apne husband ke sath sex krti hu to unka sperm mere under nhi ruk pata or wo sara bhar nikl jata hai esa kis vjh se ho rha mere sath? Please give me some advice.
Infertility and hormonal treatments may influence the amount of dense tissue in the breast and increase the risk of developing breast cancer study from Karolinska institute in Sweden found that woman with a history of infertility had denser breasts than other women to was more pronounced in women who had undergone controlled ovarian stimulation.(cos), the hormone treatment required for in vitro fertilisation.