Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna Veni KandruYour feedback matters!
Masood is my brother and he get married 5 years ago at the first hos wife get pregnant but. Unfortunately baby was lost in 5 month and after that his wife doesn't get pregnant he went to a doctor and did some checkup seminal tests after that doctor told him that his sperm count is down needs suggestions. Note; the patients is out of India and he told me to ask a doctor about this issue. Thanks also.
This question is behalf of my aunt. She and her husband are trying for a baby since last 2 years. All their reports required for conception are normal both husband and wife reports. They even did 4 iui with expert doctor but the results are not positive yet. What do they need to do now in order to conceive. Kindly advise.
I and my gf had sex on 14 th but I have withdrawal my penis at the time of ejaculation and she did not get menstrual till now is this the accurate symptom of pregnancy? And she is saying that she had sensation that periods are coming but it does not came what to do? Is she is pregnant? If she is pregnant how to stop pregnancy?
I am 29 years old married women. 3 month back I suffered frm ectopic pregnancy but after operation very thing was ok. But now from 10 days I am suffering from itching in my vagina. I am very disturb. Please help me out from this.
HY I am a boy Of age 17 and I wanted to have sex With my girlfriend so Can I perform without any STD OR STI Tension guide The Preventions please.
I have last period on 27 march. I have tested pregnany test (card test at home) it is negative. I have period irregularity problem.
Does synthetic estrogen tablets increase cancer risk ?is there any natural method of increase estrogen levels? Or estrogen tablets like prognova are completely safe?
After DandC for how many days we are supposed to not participate sex. Please explain. As we are much interested in having a baby immediately as soon as possible.
1. Pears - The fruit contains antioxidants like vitamin c along with copper. It is known to be a hypoallergenic food. They have a good amount of pectin which is a fiber that is soluble in water and the content in pears is even higher than it is in apples. Pears are said to help in losing weight, reducing hypertension, diabetes, heart diseases, etc.
2. Potatoes - They help steady the blood pressure and are full of vitamin b6, potassium and iron.
3. Ginger - It is known to relieve heartburn and kills colon & ovarian cancer cells. Ginger can be used in fresh, dried, powdered, juiced forms or in the oil. Commonly used to cure stomach problems, it also helps when you have a loss of appetite.
4. Onions - They have chromium which helps control blood sugar. Onions are also known to have an effect on sleep and mood. They have vitamin c which builds and maintains collagen that provides structure to hair and skin.
5. Apples - Quercetin in apples makes them anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory agents. You get whiter, healthier teeth by biting and chewing an apple. Drinking apple juice is believed to keep alzheimer's away, a study has shown.
6. Bananas - Tryptophan in bananas help regulate mood, stay relaxed and feel happy. Bananas are also good for hair, skin and stomach. Also, for digestion and libido.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Sports, makes sure that you are active, mentally and physically, even if you take a break for some time. If you were played a sport in your life and discontinued playing the sport because for your job, studies, family or any other reason and as a result put on weight, don’t worry, you just need to kick start your engine and your body will accelerate faster than others and make you lose on that stubborn fat, as your cells have the memory of being active. It’s never too late to start again
Sports when merely started as an extracurricular activity in school and college gives you a break from your studies. Eventually, it will help us as a kid to be fit and healthy.
Listing down some BONUS POINTS, because of Sports/ Physical Activity being a part of life:
*It teaches you to be patient, have a fighting spirit, and never settle for less in life.
*Even studies show that, children who have been into sports or are blessed with super active genes are always a quick learner, are very social with people, perform better at all the given tasks, they are more attentive in class and their grasping powers are better.
*Sports at an early age helps in life-long fitness habits.
*Earlier it was believed that any type of physical exertion can make a child feel more tired and thus less attention towards studies, which is now seen to be reversed. Where in the kids are more intellectual and perform better as compared to the sedentary kids.
*Also looking at the growing occurrence of Teenage Obesity, Sports can again be a great advantage.
* Any sport or activity will give them a dash of endorphins, thus reducing any kind of stress.
Sports do not help kids alone but, it has a similar effect on adults too. Adults who play a sport perform better at work, have a good career graph, they are better in dealing with emotional issues, more energy over the day, lesser health issues and so on.
Don't sit back and say I am old, bring the kid out of you and play a sport and encourage your child to play too!