Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna Swarup ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have some white lines appearing on my both legs (like the cracks in drought land), below the knee, it is also itching sometimes, especially during cold weather. The white lines are very much visible, how to bring back my skin to normal? What this type of skin is called? I want to attach the picture, but I am unable to do in this app. Please suggest solution to cure this.
I have lot of pain in my head after playing in morning football and also water come from my eyes again and again.
Mera Nam shiv h. Pichhle Dino mera bike se ecident ho gya tab se mjhe back pain or nas m khinchav rhta h jisse mjhe chalne m bht prblm hoti h. Kamar or hips ghutne itne dard krte h ki m bed s uth nhi pata. please suggest me.
I have been suffered from leg pain last two months. This pain started after playing badminton. When game finished then I observed that pain is more in both legs. Why is happening?
My right foot hill paining since six months back frequently taking warm water heat but not getting any benefits kindly advise.
I am 35 years old man. I have pain in my left knee from last 3 years. I tried every medicine but no relief. I can not even sleep at night by the intensity of this pain. Please help me.
Iam 25 years old I am suffering with sever back pain it is very pain fully iam taking lot of time for sitting and standing because of back pain what should I do for to go pain please help me.
Hello doctor, I am 27 years old. My height is 5feet 5 inch and weight is 59kgs and I am suffering from side hip pains. I have done every report including mri every report is normal but pain is still there everymonth I suffer 20-25 days I can' t sleep or bend forward. Please suggest me what is the problem with me? what am I suffering from? n please suggest me the solution.
I have pain from 3 months in my some fingers , wrist & lower part of both legs I test thyroid , uric acid, anti CCP, blood test only thyroid diagnose 7.2. Doctor prescribe me thyrox 25 mg .I take this medicine from 2 months but no relief. Now a very famous vaid in Ajmer told me that your body have very low calcium & refuse to take English calcium tablet. Pls advice me.
I am a student. I can not fall asleep at night till 4. In morning I feel very sleepy. Even if I sleep for more than 8 hrs I feel dizzy and tired all day long. sometimes I have a bad headache. Also there is a problem i have pain in my leg every alternate days.
Hi, I am 23 years old and suffering from backache and back pain. Consulted many doctors what should I do?
I have a pain in my left foot heel because it was cut before four years and it was joined in government hospital and now there is a pain in that heel, please give me advise that what should I do today?
I am 24 year old. And I have a question about pain in my legs. When I walk to much then I have pain in legs. I can't sleep in the night and I have to take pain killers.
Torn or damage cartilage is not just a problem for the sportsmen. It can occur to anyone. It is generally caused due to a direct hit on the body parts. Its treatment is far more complicated than a simple bone injury. The best sign to know whether or not you have injured your cartilage is to check out your activities. If you have hurt your joint and don’t notice major symptoms, like if you are still capable of putting weight on and move the joint, you might have had a cartilage injury. It doesn’t hurt you a lot in the beginning, but might get worse later.
Here are the initial care and self-treatment procedure:
- Protection: It is the first thing that has to be kept in mind. You must protect the affected area from any further injury. Thus, providing an external support, for example, use a knee brace.
- Rest: Provide complete rest to the affected joint. The rest is must during the first two or three days. Crutches may help the situation if you’ve got an injury around your knee or ankle. It is then advisable to return back to light activity over the next few days or weeks, as prescribed by the doctor.
- Ice: It is best to apply an ice pack to the injured area for about 15 to 20 minutes in every two to three hours. This must be repeated in the first two to three days.
- Compression: Use a bandage to provide the needed compression to the injured area to avoid any swelling and movement. This will not let things go beyond control.
- Elevation: You must keep the injured area raised. Keep it supported on a pillow to reduce swelling.
If there is an unbearable pain, take painkillers such as paracetamol or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). If your condition doesn’t improve after the initial therapy, you must consult a doctor immediately.
- Physiotherapy: It can be helpful in treating the affected joint. If there is any difficulty in moving the affected joint, you must opt for physiotherapy. A professional will be able to teach you exercises that will strengthen your muscles and provide support to the joint. This will help you in getting rid of the pain. It can be also beneficial at a time when you are recovering from any surgical procedure.
- Surgery: If physiotherapy doesn’t work, it means you have severe cartilage damage. In that case, you might be advised to take up surgical procedures to set things in proper shape. Surgery is done either by opening the joint or by Arthroscopy. There are various types of surgery which can be done. 1st the old and successful surgery wherein damaged part of the cartilage is debrided and filled with normal cartilage from the non-weight bearing part of the joint. 2nd is ACI (Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation) is a 2 stage procedure wherein chondrocyte is grown using stem cell and implanted in defect part in 2nd stage. 3rd is multiple drilling of the area usually done in children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.