Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna RaoYour feedback matters!
Iam 23years older and I have allergy in middle of butex and balls. I think it's like fungal infection it causes any problem for me?
I am 28 years old.. i am very suffered from hair fall..wat can ido... any hairfall lotion? my suggestions is Mintop..suggest me better
I am 23 year old male and have hair falling problem for last 6months. I have used Home oil only, but My hair falling not stop, So give me any advice about it. I'm worried about it.
I am losing my hair quick manner and have tried almost all shampoo. But till now I am satisfied with any of this. Can you please help me regarding this?
I am 21 years old and I have don't have beard on face So please suggest me the hair products which help me to grow facial hair within 2 months For example like minoxidil And is there any side effects by using that product please specify that too Please suggest me a good brand in minoxidil products which has less side effects or no side effects.
I am 24 years old male, am suffering from severe hair loss. Can you please suggest some remedy/treatment to be followed to overcome hairloss and regain lost hairs. Thank you!
I have scars on my nose and chin. These scars r of surgery and pimples. Can you tell me the the right way to remove these scars.
I have lot of dandruff in my hair, I use aloe Vera gel weekly 3 times in hair and wash after 30 minutes, is good way to reduce dandruff.
My hair fall is stopped but many no. Of is losses and some patches are show in head. How to increase the hair density in less to less time. Sir reply as soon as possible.
How to make skin glow and plain my skin I have black nishaan and visible pores on my face what should I do.
I am loosing my hair day by day. I want to Knw is their any medicine in allopathy tat can help to stop hair fall. Pls.
I am losing hair continuously due to change of place maybe. I do not know how to stop. I also have dry hair problem. Help me. Thank you.
I am 22 yr old female with curly wavy type thin hair. I have too much of hair loss, breakage and split ends. please tell what can be done?
I am 24 years old man and I have allergy on my leg. Only on my leg and sometimes it becomes worst by swelling. I used many English medicines but no proper cure. Can you suggest any ayurvedic medicines?
The Goal Of Cosmetic Surgery Is To Improve A Man's Appearance And, In Like Manner, Self-Respect By Changing The Way She Or He Looks. Cosmetic Surgery can be performed; on any area of The Face and Body.
Why Cosmetic Surgery is done?
Before making a course of action to see a helpful pro, people should consider their manners of thinking in expecting to change what they resemble. Since helpful surgery can pass on continuing and passionate changes to the outside appearance, it is basic to perceive how these movements may impact people inside.
Various physical qualities can be adequately changed through therapeutic surgery; others can't. Incredible plausibility for therapeutic surgery:
- Have sensible suppositions about what can be refined.
- Understand the restorative perils, physical effects in the midst of repairing, how the surgery will affect them eventually and professionally, what lifestyle changes may run with the recovery time period and the costs included.
- Have analyzed their destinations for surgery with their master and settled any request.
- Have diabetes or other steady remedial conditions under control.
- Have no history of smoking or take steps to swear off smoking (checking utilized smoke) and nicotine things, including gnawing tobacco and nicotine patches, gums or tablets for a month and a half already, then afterward surgery.
- Have a relentless weight for six months to one year.
- Inspirations to stop smoking if considering restorative surgery
- Nicotine, carbon monoxide and diverse toxic substances reduce circulatory system to the skin.
- Smoking impacts wound patching and increases scarring.
- Smoking extends the peril of post-anesthesia complexities (pneumonia, blood clusters, hypertension).
All surgeries, including remedial system, pass on possibility. Those with a past loaded with cardiovascular disorder, lung illness, diabetes or weight have a higher threat of making complexities, for instance, pneumonia, stroke, heart strike or blood groups in the legs or lungs. Smoking moreover assembles risks and intrudes with patching.
A meeting with the expert will consolidate a discussion of these threats and others related to the patient's prosperity history.
Possible disarrays for any surgical procedure include:
- Complications related to anesthesia, including pneumonia, blood clusters and, from time to time, downfall
- Infection at the passage point site, which may decay scarring and require additional surgery
- Fluid create under the skin
- Mild kicking the bucket, which may require another surgical framework, or depleting adequately
- Important to require a transfusion
- Obvious scarring or skin breakdown, which happens when recovering skin detaches from sound skin and ought to be removed surgically
- Numbness and shuddering from nerve hurt, which may be ceaseless
What you can suspect
- Care is engaged to the individual needs of each patient.
- Realistic cravings are the key — the goal is change, not perfection.
- Everyone is astray.
- Each understanding has a substitute result.
- Patients will have no under, two visits with the pro and furthermore another person from the therapeutic administrations amass before surgery.
- It is essential that a patient be in incredible physical and passionate prosperity.
- Abstaining from all nicotine things and keeping up a key separation from utilized smoke for no not as much as a month and a half earlier and afterward a short time later surgery is critical.
- Surgical scars are enduring.
- Bruising and swelling are brief.
- Some surgeries require channels.
- Recovery times move by individual and framework, yet no less than 6 to 12 weeks is normal for some restorative surgeries.
- Insurance does not customarily cover remedial systems.
- Patients may require follow-up surgeries to finish their goals.
- The hold up between surgeries is all around no under four months.