Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My wife skipped her periods from last 2 months n we thought she s pregnant but showed no symptoms n tested in home using the card. But it showed negative result. Wat can be the reason. Wat should we do hereafter.
I am 23 years old. I want to do sex with my boyfriend for the first time. Can you please suggest the precautions to be taken to avoid pregnancy. Is is it okay to do sex before marriage?
My husband is not at all having interest in sex. He never initiates. And when I go near him with the most sexiest clothes and even touch him he is not interested. He is blunt . He has had many psychological problems. Due to his mother s nature and feel s stressed. I hv tried calming him and shown him lot of soothing love. But he is never inclined to me and not sharing any intimacy . Its 3 years of our marriage. What should I do. I need to plan a pregnancy also. He wants a child too. We both have checked ourselves. Both of us r normal. His sperm count is also very good as per doctor. What to do. His penis stays soft only. If at all gets hard it gets soft by the time he feels he wants to insert. What to do to make him at least have some intimacy towards me.
Me and my gf had unprotected sex before three days. Taking unwanted 72 pill now will avoid pregnancy or it will not.
I am six weeks pregnant. But I am gaining fat from my belly nw only. Its my second pregnancy. Is that normal?
I am having sex with my gf this month for first time I'll use condom as protection but I am still worry to be safer side I wanna give her contraceptive pill also so please tell me how tat pill should be used and for one time only or how many days continuously she has to take tat tablet for not getting pregnant at all at any cost, because I don't want to take any chance please guide me correctly so tat I can follow tat method with her but let me be sure tat she will not get pregnant at all.
I am 28 year male and my wife also 28 married from six months and we are planning for a baby from these six months and after months my wife s periods got missed and we opt for test which was negative after that my wife consulted a gynaecologist nd she advised her mytol f for three months. During these 3 months my wife s periods got regulated. Now after these 3 months my wife again consulted the doctor where she advised her to stop usage of mytol f and prescribed chrominac a. Now she is taking chrominac a from the last 20 days again she got missed period and we apparently opted for and which unfortunately shows negative result. My question is what should I do now should I wait little more for one more test r should I consult a doctor again. Nd also my wife's thyroid was also nt in rite frame and she was taking medicine for that for 3 months. I also got her thyroid tests which shows tsh 5.59.
I had a sex 2 days before. Dr. Please tell me that after how many days I should use pregnancy kit to get the result?
My wife was suffering from jaundice hepatitis B before 1 month. So can I have intercourse with her? If not now when can I have. Please advice me. She is recovered from it now.
Gone are the days when the sole purpose of having a salad was to lose the stubborn and unwanted body fats. Salads can be extremely healthy and nutritious. With salads around, the long and gruesome hours in the kitchen are a thing of the past. A bowl full of lip smacking salad, well structured with fruits, vegetables and quality oils, will do your health a world of good. Preparing salads is no rocket science. Get all the ingredients together, and switch to the way of health and nourishment.
- A feeling of fullness like never before: Experiencing an irresistible craving for food? Salad is at your service. A bowl of salad will give you a feeling of fullness, keeping the hunger pangs and cravings at bay. With salads, you don't even need to be repetitive. A little modification, and your taste buds are in for a treat.
- Say no to dehydration: Most of the vegetables that go into your salad have high water content. Scorching summers or sweltering heat can leave a person dehydrated. Salads come as a great relief. It works amazingly to hydrate your body, thereby re-energizing you fully.
- Lettuce to fight insomnia: If a good sleep is all that you desire, salad is what you need. 'Lectucarium', a substance found in lettuce, work miraculously to treat insomnia. All the more reasons to include lettuce leaves in your salad.
- The goodness of vitamins and minerals are retained: A lot of important vitamins, minerals and some enzymes (mostly digestive, that gets denatured) are lost to cooking. Taking in raw vegetables ensure that the important vitamins and minerals are not lost. Some raw vegetables contain important enzymes (live) that can greatly aid the digestion process.
- A salad rich in broccoli, avocados, bell peppers, berries: Are a rich source of antioxidants. Such salads work wonders and are an excellent boost for the immune system.
- Do not let wrinkles and saggy skin bother you: Some of the fruits and vegetables present in the salad help in collagen synthesis, thus giving your skin a natural glow. It is needless to say that spinach, lettuce and romaine, that form an integral part of your salads, are excellent for the eyesight.
- Walnut oil, sunflower oil (organic), olive oil and pumpkin seed oil: Are rich in omega fatty acids. Using these oils in salad dressings can be extremely beneficial.
- Some of the fibrous fruits and vegetables can effectively clean the intestine and colon.
The benefits of salads are immense.
The thyroid gland within the body plays an important role in regulating your metabolism among many other functions. This is a butterfly-shaped gland located in your neck and plays an important role within your body. However, a common condition that may afflict it is hypothyroidism or an underactive thyroid gland. It is even more of a problem if you are pregnant as it may affect your baby’s development in the womb. It has also been noticed that pregnancy in itself may cause hypothyroidism.
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism-
Pregnant women may also exhibit symptoms common to other patients who are suffering from hypothyroidism. These may include:
Fatigue along with lethargy.
Mild to significant weight gain.
Feeling cold with severe chills
The thyroid gland produces the T4 hormone responsible for regulating many mechanisms within the body such as metabolism. With hypothyroidism, the production of this hormone decreases or stops altogether. This is important as disruption in the production of the hormone may disrupt the normal development of your baby.
Effects of Hypothyroidism on your baby-
Hypothyroidism during pregnancy can affect your child’s developmental abilities. Many studies in this field have shown that such children tend to have learning difficulties and may even display lower IQ scores during tests. It was noticed that sometimes, hypothyroidism during pregnancy wasn’t diagnosed correctly as the pregnant mother did not show much apparent symptoms. This is also a major issue in the early diagnosis of the problem. Hence, it is absolutely imperative to test for thyroid problems early during pregnancy.
Prevention is the Best Cure-
It is thus very important that mothers be screened properly for thyroid issues even before they are pregnant and while they are pregnant. Some of the medically recommended steps that should be taken are –
Screening before pregnancy as this can help to devise a solution for this condition.
Women with goiter or enlarged thyroid should most certainly be screened.
Women with a family history of hypothyroidism should be screened.
Treatments for Hypothyroidism During Pregnancy-
The doctors may suggest thyroid hormone replacement therapy wherein artificial T4 hormone is introduced into the body. This helps to maintain a constant rate of the thyroid hormone within the body. This can be done even before pregnancy as the developing fetus is completely dependent on the mother for its thyroid hormone until at least 12 weeks when the baby’s body can start producing it on its own. Also, the levels of this hormone should be regularly checked within the body through the TSH or the thyroid stimulating hormone tests to ensure that the levels are at a safe minimum. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.