Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Murthy
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna MurthyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Krishna Murthy provides answers that are knowledgeable, thorough and well-reasoned. Thank you sir that motivated me
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Krishna Murthy to be very helpful. Ty sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Krishna Murthy to be caring. Thank u sir
Dr. Krishna Murthy provides answers that are well-reasoned. Good
Good Doctor. Well experienced
Sir i'm 23women. I was in depression. Preparing for exam but I can't study. Learning disability problem. Shall I take mentat tablet? Sir.
I'm taking 80 mg of fluoxetine from past two weeks still I did not feel any improvement what my problem is i'm scared and anxious if people did not respond to my msgs or calls, until they reply or respond my mind still thinks about that, after they answered again mind switches to another same thing. It's really killing myself. I can not control it. Especially if someone block or dint response im going very anxious and I keep on trying to contact them until they reply. If its closed ones means there is a logic in asking them but for me its happening with online friends, just known friends. What is the problem with me. I feel like lost my mind. I can not concentrate on anything.
I'm really depressed I have a body odor and it's not coming from my armpit and even after shower people are playing with their nose when I pass by. They cover their nose. And I can not smell what they smell. Is it internal body odor? Chronic body odor? Please I need a solution i'm begging for a reply.
Hlo, mai ocd patient hu aur mai fluoxetine leti thi ab mai 4 months pregnent hu aur jab meri pregnency 3 months pehle confirm hui to meri gynecology. Dr.ne ye medicine mana kar di ab mujhe bimari se jyada parshani ho rhi he mai kya karu dawai continue karu ya koi advise bataye. Baby ke mind ya growth par fark padega kya isse please give me best answer. Allopathic thik rahegi ya homeopathic please details me samjha dijiye mai bahut parshan apne baby ko lekar. Meri condition se baby pe effect pad rha hoga kya kyoki mere lower abdomen me dard hota he anxiety se aur sochne se. Discharge ho jata he.
I am 21 year old male. I am suffering from helico doctor pylori bacteria. And also I am suffering from anxiety. I have been using medicine like somparze ,acotrust, cintapro medicine for a month. And also I used antibiotics (hp kit. But I am never getting relieved. Does anxiety affecting my treatment. What should I do?
Therapy is an ideal way of freeing your mind over a talk session with a therapist. Here are 10 reasons you should try therapy for a better health of mind.
- Therapy is for everybody: Therapy is not for crazy people with mental illness. It is good for anybody and everybody who wants to gain peace of mind.
- It is easier to talk to a stranger about some matters, than a friend: Only a stranger has the ability to recognize an irregularity in you, which your friends cannot. Therapists can dig into matters deeply and arrive at different conclusions.
- You get to learn more about yourself: During therapy, you talk about stuff and come to different realizations about things, which you never thought or cared about before, which allows you to discover a new side of yourself.
- You can get out of your comfort zone: Before going for therapy, you may feel awkward or strange to sit with a stranger and discuss personal matters. However, therapists are professionals and once you open up to them, you will be able to discuss everything with them comfortably.
- You feel supported: There are many issues in life, which seriously affect you, but no one pays heed to them. Your therapist listens and discusses everything you have in mind. Finally, you are heard.
- You develop better self-awareness: Therapy gives you a chance to stop for a moment and contemplate about certain areas of life, which you usually never cared about. What you never thought about might finally affect you, and you will try to improve on it.
- You feel better: You may have serious issues and might be feeling troubled. The therapist gives you suggestions and when you leave the clinic, you are bound to feel much lighter and calmer.
- You can focus on yourself: In the daily hustle bustle of life, you may be so occupied that you never get a chance to think about or focus on yourself. Weekly therapy gives you an hour, which is dedicated only to you to explore your feelings, thoughts and concerns about life.
- You may be pushing down yourself: Ignorance of serious issues causes a negative effect on your life and health, as well in the lives of your dear ones. Therapy allows you to bring all these ignored issues to light and after recognizing them properly, you can improve upon them.
- Smart, successful people believe in therapy: Therapy is for strong people who have the courage to approach a stranger with their personal issues. Majority of smart and successful people recognize the benefit of therapy and undergo the same for their own benefit.
Therapy is very effective and allows you to express yourself honestly and benefits you in many ways.
I am 26 years old I visited to a doctor some time ago and they said that I have a personality disorder. So my question is that could you please tell me what is personality disorder. please help.
Hi, I have been on Uvox 50 mg and melzap for about 6 months now for my anxiety and OCD. I used to take twice daily but since a month now, I tapered down to just one dose at night. But the other day I forgot to take that one dose at night and I had a very bad episode of nightmare. I couldn't sleep the entire night, I would wake up every hour experiencing a nightmare. Do you think it's because of the withdrawal?
Sir, I am a student I faced one job interview and selected. But in blood test hbsag positive. I am very depressing and rejected by that job. please suggest me. Else I am loss my career. please say solution for permanent cure and save my life.
Elderly people are usually prone to social isolation which can take a toll on their health. With physical inability or limitations to move around, socializing also gets limited and loneliness comes into your life. Thus, a major section of the senior population tends to have psychological issues as well which may be caused due to the loss of company and lesser interaction as well as a generation gap in trying to deal with younger people. If you are finding it hard to cope with loneliness, here are a few initiatives worth giving a try:
Meet New People: Try giving an effort into meeting new people and enjoying their companionship. With time, few of these relationships might culminate into deep friendship. You can always turn to these people for emotional support as well as keeping company.
Community Volunteering: Volunteer your time engaging yourself in local community activities and social events. Also try and get into interest groups where you can find people who have common interests as yours.
Get back to your long lost hobbies: Re-kindle your long-lost zeal by adopting or getting back to hobbies you truly love, for instance, art and craft, gardening, sewing, playing an instrument, reading and writing, puzzles and writing to pen pals.
Get a pet: Pets can add a new meaning to your life through their unconditional love. There is no greater joy than the joy of bringing up a pet. Ensure how don’t have allergy problems and will be able to keep up with the readily requirements of pets.
Reminisce your good old days: Recollection would enhance your emotional health and will less likely make you feel withdrawn.
Invite people over: In case you are home-bound, coming across people each day would be difficult. In that case invite your mates over tea or keep in touch with them through phone or internet. The internet is also a great resource to keep yourself occupied and to find hobbies that you can get into.
Keep depression at bay: Loneliness can often make you fall prey to depression. Keep a check on any sign of physical or mental deterioration such as the feeling of despair and sadness, sleep-troubles, suicidal thoughts, unwillingness to take decisions, apathy and appetite loss.
Help others: Use your acquired experiences and knowledge of your life-time in helping people out. Teach as well as learn something new each day.
Write it down: Maintain a personal journal to pen down the things you are looking forward to or devise a plan for the forthcoming week.
Take initiative: Do not wait for others to call on you. Instead travel by yourself to visit them. Seize every chance to initiate a conversation and smile even if life seems hard so that people are automatically attracted to you.