Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna KumariYour feedback matters!
I am 33 year. M married 6 month back. My wife got vaginal infection. One of the doctor told that infection was due to husband. Was is correct and why it had happend. What care I should take
I am not sure if my girlfriend is pregnant we had sex 11 hours ago and I'm not sure if I came a little. Just for the precaution I'm telling her to take an i-pill. Will that help? And does it have any side effects? Also will she have any change in her menstrual cycle? And last. Will that affect her future pregnancy?
As for any other medical system, homeopathy has its specific range and limitations. It is true that we cannot deal with all situations. Recognize the limitations of homeopathy. It will only strengthen you.
Homeopathy is not a ‘panacea’. Homeopath is not an ‘all-healer’. Homeopathy is a specialized branch of therapeutics with its specialized area of application. Homeopathy is a ‘method of treating diseases using molecular imprints forms of drugs’. Nothing more, nothing less.
We should be always conscious about our limitations in practicing homeopathy. Mainly, they belong to three classes:
Limitations of homeopathy-
a) Homeopathy cannot cure diseases arising from genetic abnormalities;
b) Homeopathy cannot cure diseases arising from primary nutritional deficiency;
c) Homeopathy cannot cure diseases that require mechanical interventions.
Limitations of individual homeopaths-
a) Limitations of knowledge;
b) Limitations of skills;
c) Limitations of experience in applying homeopathy.
3. Limitations related with our tools-
a) We have no any idea regarding what are the active principles of potentized drugs, or how they actually work;
b) There is no way to know whether medicines we use are genuine regarding its identity, purity or potency- we have to simply believe the labels;
c) We do not have exact knowledge about factors that deactivate or diminish the actions of potentized drugs, and hence we cannot take precautions against them.
Therapeutic range of homeopathy is limited to the treatment of diseases arising from molecular errors caused by exogenous or endogenous pathogenic molecules binding to various biological molecules and producing their inhibitions.
Molecular imprints contained in the potentized homeopathic preparations bind to ligands or biological molecules merely due to their complementary configurations without any charge affinity, whereas natural ligands bind to their biological target molecules in capacity of their appropriate spacial configurations as well as charge affinities. So, the bindings of molecular imprints with biological molecules or their ligands will be very temporary and cannot stay long. Such bindings of molecular imprints cannot replace the natural ligand-target interactions happening as part of vital processes.
Molecular imprints cannot compete with natural ligands in binding to their natural biological targets. Hence it is obvious that potentized homeopathic preparations cannot interfere in biological ‘ligand-target’ processes such as ‘substrate-enzyme’, ‘antigens-antibodies’, ‘signal-receptor’ etc. As such, chances of potentized homeopathic medicines acting as pathological agents are very rare even if used indiscriminately. Molecular imprints can interfere only in interactions between pathogenic molecules and biological molecules, as well as off-target bindings of ligands with biological molecules, where only configurational affinity is involved. Obviously, molecular imprints can act upon only the molecular blocks created by exogenous or endogenous foreign pathological molecules.
Exogenous pathogenic molecules may be coming from environment through food, water, air, drugs, toxins, alien proteins, infectious agents and the like. Endogenous pathogenic molecules may be off-target actions of metabolic byproducts, free radicals, various biological substrates and ligands, endocrine secretions, neuro transmitters, deformed proteins, antibodies (miasms), immune bodies etc etc.
Molecular imprints contained in potentized drugs selected as similimum can bind to these pathogenic molecules in capacity of their complementary conformational affinity and deactivate them, thereby removing the molecular inhibitions they produced.
When modern life supporting facilities are required, homeopath should refer the case to a modern hospital, instead of himself trying to use allopathic drugs. I had had many occasions when I had to consult allopaths for myself as well as my family members, when homeopathy did not help.
Same way, in many chronic cases where allopathy has nothing to do, homeopathy will solve the problem like a magic wand. We should be well aware of the strengths and limitations of homeopathy.
Surgery is another specialization, which should be done by surgeons- not homeopaths. Even in modern medicine, a medical specialist will not do surgery. He will send his patients to surgeons, when surgery is required. A cardiologist will not do surgery, but send his patient to a cardiac surgeon. An interventional cardiologist will not do a bye-pass surgery. Every specialization has its special field, and its limitations.
Potentized homeopathic drugs cannot be produce anaesthesia.
Potentized drugs cannot prevent pregnancy or cause abortion. It is ridiculous to talk about 'homeopathic' contraceptives. CONCEPTION and PREGNANCY are natural PHYSIOLOGICAL processes. Molecular imprints contained in potentized drugs cannot prevent normal interactions between biological molecules and their natural ligands.
Even though potentized drugs can provide short term prophylaxis during epidemics and in acute infectious diseases, but cannot be used for life long immunizations, as molecular imprints get deactivated within our body with in a short period.
Diseases arising from ‘inherited’ genetic abnormalities cannot be cured by homeopathy. Diseases caused by ‘new mutations or changes to the DNA’ could be ‘prevented’, cured, or at least ‘relieved’ by homeopathic treatment. Potentized drugs cannot create epigenetic errors, but can prevent it, and deal with pathologies arising from epigenetic causes.
A ‘genetic disorder’ is an illness caused by abnormalities in genes or chromosomes, especially a condition that is present from before birth. Most genetic disorders are quite rare and affect one person in every several thousands or millions.
A ‘genetic disorder’ may or may not be a heritable disorder. Some genetic disorders are passed down from the parents’ genes, but others are always or almost always caused by new mutations or changes to the DNA. In other cases, the same disease, such as some forms of cancer, may be caused by an inherited genetic condition in some people, by new mutations in other people, and by nongenetic causes in still other people.
At the same time, these molecular imprints can effectively deal with the pathogenic actions of deformed proteins that may result from genetic errors, thereby preventing them from creating cascading of pathological molecular blocks at various targets. As such, homeopathic medicines can play a great role even in the treatment of certain diseases of genetic origin, at least as palliatives.
Moreover, potentized homeopathic medicines can safeguard genetic material from dangerous mutations that may be caused the by inhibitory actions of endogenous or exogenous pathogenicl agents such as toxic drugs, heavy metals, super-oxides etc., on enzymes related with nucleic acid synthesis and genetic expressions.
In any genetic disorder, there would be a cascading of molecular errors, which are caused by the absence or abnormalities of some essential proteins or enzymes. Secondary diseases arising from such cascading actions resulting from genetic disorders could be treated by homeopathy, even though the basic abnormality of genes will remain untouched by such a treatment. We can say, we cannot cure genetic disorders, but can give relief to many complaints associated with such disorders.
Potentized drugs are effective in treating various 'injuries' and their after-effects. A physical INJURY means a DAMAGE to any tissue. It may be burns, scalds, sprains, strains, fractures, cuts, contusions, bruises, abrasions etc etc. BURNS may be caused by chemicals, heat, radiations or many factors.
In any injury, there is DAMAGE to tissues. CELLS are damaged, resulting in release of of various catecholamines, cytokines, histamines and various CHEMICAL MOLECULES that initiate INFLAMMATORY processes, depending upon the nature of injury and the tissue affected. Various normal conversions and transportation of metabolites are obstructed, and they accumulate in various locations where they inhibit other biological molecules. PAIN, BURNING, SWELLING, NUMBNESS- all abnormal sensations are the effects of INHIBITIONS these ENDOGENOUS molecules produce in different biochemical pathways.
NO doubt, INJURIES are associated with MOLECULAR ERRORS. There cannot be an injury without any molecular error.
Regarding MENTAL or EMOTIONAL injury, they are molecular level errors produced by various ENDOGENOUS neurochemicals released in excess into the brain, by the action of various PHYSICAL influences such as auditory, tactile, visual, or olfactory stimuli.
Doctor am 5 months pregnant so can I eat jack fruit in my pregnancy? Is it safe to eat during pregnancy or it will harm my baby?
Hii. Dr. last month I came to knw tht I m suffering from pcod. 3yrs has been past to my marriage bt I don't hv any baby. please tell me wht should I do nw to get pregnant should I try ayurvedic or homeopathic treatment. Or something else nd wht should I eat or do to get rid of pcod.
Hi, I just slept naked with my boy friend and I have done hand job on him and he sucked my breast and vagina and inserted finger in mg vagina and anus, so is there any chance I am getting pregnant or HIV.
A Urinary Tract Infection(UTI) can occur in any part of the urinary tract including the kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra. The causes of a UTI can be many, with bacteria being the most common cause. In fact, UTIs are generally more common among women as they have shorter urethras, which make it easier for the UTI causing bacteria to pass through to the bladder.
The symptoms of UTI vary depending on the area of your urinary tract that has been infected. These symptoms are:
Lower urinary tract infection:
1. Bladder cystitis, in which the lining of bladder and urethra become inflamed and irritated
2. Dysuria, which is a burning sensation during urination
3. A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do
4. Urinary urgency, which is the sensation of having to urinate urgently
5. Cloudy, dark bloody or strange-smelling urine
6. Cramping or pressure in lower abdomen or lower back
7. Pelvic pain in women particularly in the center of the pelvis and around the area of pubic bone
8. Mild fever or chills indicating that the infection may have reached your kidneys
Upper urinary tract infection:
1. Fairly high fever with fatigue
2. Shaking chills with a feeling of discomfort
4. Flank Pain, which is pain in the back or side, usually on only one side at about waist level
Since pregnant women are at an increased risk of contracting UTIs, their urine should be checked during prenatal visits to prevent unrecognized infection that can cause pregnancy complications. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
It's been 10 days my wife is pregnant and we don't want any child. Pls suggest any medicine to avoid pregnancy except abortion. Also this happened due to protection failure.
My friend Jyoti (21) is suffering from menstrual pain badly since her first period when she was 15. Her periods are normal in cycle and bleeding. Can it be eliminated? She takes anti spasmodic when pain occurs. Sometimes she vomits also. Please tell me the treatment in detail. What are the reasons of this pain?
I have to know that which size of follicle is need to get pregnant and how much endometrial lining thickness required to get conceive. When egg will release and duration of egg.
I always feel wet in vaginal area and my inner clothes get smelled due to this wetness always. (Im embarrassed to sit with widened legs due to that smell. I'm getting that white thing even if my periods are completed. Is it common to get like that. If not suggest me what to do for this problem?
I have a problem with my vagina .during intercourse I feel burning on vagina. Please help me out .prescribe me any medicine or any syrup or any cream.
I am a single. I just had a break-up with my loved one. My girlfriend. We were in deep relationship. We had immense love. But not she got married. I am missing her every fraction of second. I am hungry for love. Just love. I need that care, love. What do I do ? All negative thoughts are coming to my mind. Since I am cultured I cannot afford to do any stupid mistakes. Please help me, and tell me how to get out of it.
Menopause is characterized as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. It is the time in a woman’s life when the ovaries stop functioning. The periods then stop forever. The normal period of menopause is 51 years of age, however, menopause may happen as ahead of schedule i.e. as early as 30s or as late as the 60s. There is no solid lab test to determine when a lady will encounter menopause. Here are a few ways in which menopause affects a woman’s body:
- Skin: Consequences of menopause include dryness, loss of flexibility, thinning of the skin and expanded wrinkling. These symptoms result in poor recovery from injuries, hair loss and pigmentary changes. Unwanted hair growth and acne may likewise happen. Wrinkling is caused by excessive smoking and sun exposure. One should stay away from smoking and sun exposure.
- Hair: Hormonal changes incorporate hirsutism (undesirable facial hair) or alopecia. Most ordinarily noted is the loss of scalp hair. Lower leg, pubic and axillary hair loss may also take place. Hirsutism is commonly noted on the face. Oral Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) may control facial hair in a few ladies. Medicines for expanded facial hair incorporate suing depilatory creams, delicate techniques for hair removal, laser treatment andante-testosterone medicines. Scalp alopecia might be treated with minoxidil.
- Teeth: Menopause has been a cause for various dental/oral issues, including dry mouth and desquamative gingivitis. IHRT might be of advantage as a consequence of the part it plays in influencing oral bone and preventing the loss of teeth. The impacts of HRT seem to incorporate a reduction in bleeding and enhancing the flow of saliva.
- Vulva and vagina: The genital tract is exceptionally dependent on estrogen and body changes during the menopausal time and post-menopause may incorporate vaginal and vulvar dryness. Vulval dryness may worsen other vulval skin conditions (e.g. dermatitis) bringing about aggravation. Staying away from cleansers and body washes on the vulva can dial down the aggravation and dryness. Contrasting options to cleanser incorporate sorbolene with glycerine or low-aggravation purifying balms and lotions.
- Bladder: Urinary frequency and cystitis are very common around the time of menopause. Local estrogen creams may enhance incontinence in the short term, however, don't seem to do as such after treatment is stopped. Treatment for incontinence includes physiotherapy and even surgery.
- Joints and muscles: Joint and muscle pain are regular symptoms during menopause. Exercise is vital to get rid of these side effects. Joint and muscle pain may improve with the utilization of HRT.
- Weight changes: Between ages 45 and 55, ladies will gain a large portion of a kilo a year. This weight gain cannot be blamed on menopause entirely. The changes in hormonal status are connected with expanded body and stomach fat. This weight addition is connected with increased cardiovascular and metabolic hazard and changes in quality of life and sexual functioning.
- Lifestyle measures: Your diet and eating routine need to be established to keep up a solid body weight and to have a healthy lifestyle.