Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna KumariYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor. My Gf is 35 years old and she is recently suffering from PCOD. I have heard that one cannot get pregnant during PCOD. So can we have intercourse without using condom? Are there any chance of pregnancy?
Actually meri wife pregnant hai issi mahine me pata chala pichle mahine me aisa nahi tha matlab usse period time pe aaya tha par is mahine me usse abhi tak nahi aaya 15 din ho chuke hai to humne test kiya aur positive response aaya Par problem ye hai ki usse apne gaon jana hai shadi hai aur yaha sab concern hai ki train me travel karna hoga kuch problem na ho Aur iske pehle July me humara ek baccha kharab ho chuka hai uske wajah se abortion karana pada tha bacha apne aap gir gaya tha doctor ne kaha ki infection ki wajah se aisa hua Us samay doctor ne bhi kaha tha 3. 4 mahine tak kuch plan mat karna But ab kal humne test kiya aur wo pregnant hai to kya wo aise me gaon ja sakti hai Aur ghar wale tension me hai ki agar isbar bhi kuch galat ho gaya to fir wo kabhi wapis pregnant nahi ho payegi aisa ho sakta hai kya Aur usse abhi bhi infection hai kyu ki wo aksar kehti hai usse dard hota hai jalan hoti hai aur uske private part me kuch white color ka pani aur jelly jaise nikalta hai help pls.
Feeling like cramps, heaviness and back pain before period. Is there is. A chance of pregnancy or this is premenstrual symptoms?
Testosterone is a powerful hormone, with the ability to control sex drive, regulate sperm production, promote muscle mass, increase energy, and even influence human behavior (such as aggression and competitiveness). It’s no wonder that a decrease in testosterone would cause quite a stir. However, it is a natural part of aging.
In the Womb
Testosterone plays an important role in shaping the developing fetus during pregnancy. It drives the development of the male reproductive system. Testosterone also masculinizes the brain.testosterone levels have to fall within a very narrow margin in order for the fetal brain to be healthy. High levels of fetal testosterone may be linked to autism.low levels of fetal testosterone may boost your chances of getting Alzheimer’s disease later in life.
Adolescence to Early Adulthood
Testosterone levels are at their highest during adolescence and early adulthood. The first physical signs of testosterone, or androgens, in the body are apparent during puberty. A boy’s voice changes, his shoulders broaden, and his facial structure becomes more masculine. But as men get older, their testosterone levels decline about 1 percent per year after age 30.
|Age:||T Level (ng/dL):||Age:||T Level (ng/dL):|
|0-5 months||75-400||0-5 months||20-80|
|6 mos.-9 yrs.||<7-20||6 mos.-9 yrs.||<7-20|
|10-11 yrs.||<7-130||10-11 yrs.||<7-44|
|12-13 yrs.||<7-800||12-16 yrs.||<7-75|
|14 yrs.||<7-1,200||17-18 yrs.||20-75|
|15-16 yrs.||100-1,200||19+ yrs.||8-60|
|Avg. Adult Male||270-1,070||Avg. Adult Female||15-70|
|30+ yrs.||-1% per year|
Testosterone and Aging
low testosterone levels can cause changes in sexual function, including:
- reduced sexual desire, or low libido
- fewer spontaneous erections
- impotence (erectile dysfunction)
Other signs of decreased testosterone levels include:
- changes in sleep patterns
- emotional changes, such as low self-confidence or lack of motivation
- physical changes, like increased body fat, reduced muscle bulk and strength, and decreased bone density
The normal range of testosterone levels in healthy adult males is between 280 to 1,100 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL).
While the symptoms described here are considered a normal part of aging, they could also be signs of several underlying factors. These include:
- a reaction to certain medications
- thyroid gland disorders
- excessive alcohol use
- the best time of day to have a blood sample taken for a testosterone test is around 8 a.m.
I'm 28 years female I have 8 year child but now not able to conceive again what kind of test should I do m training to conceive from last five years.
Can hymen be broken with the use of tampons I am virgin but i did not bleed when i had sex first time what's the reason? Is reason use of tampon or anything else? Please advise.
Sir Meri shadi ko 6 months ho gye h Two months s hum 2 months humne try kiya lekin wife pregnant Ni hui usse pehle hum precautions use krte the Any tips from your side.
I am 22 weeks pregnant women. Last two days m feeling cold. And today I didn't get urine from morning .Even m drinking more water .Is it normal.?
She has bad stomach pain and back pain just before 5 to 10 days of periods. Its very bad pain . After periods she is normal. What is the issue ? Can any one help.
Smoking has several bad effects on your body, and it can invite many diseases be it related to the heart, lungs, brain or respiratory system. Millions of people everywhere in this world die from problems triggered by smoking. Cigarette smoking is one of the most harmful threats to your body; there is no way you can expect to remain safe while being an addict. It is not easy to give up smoking in a day. You might require some other sort of oral stimulation in the process of quitting.
There are many toxic compounds in a cigarette which further damage your cells. Tobacco is carcinogenic and hence cigarette smoking can result in several types of cancer. Tobacco smoke mainly consists of:
- Nicotine: This is an extremely addictive substance. As smokers are hooked to the nicotine, they find it very hard to quit. This acts really fast on their lungs, and reaches to the brain within 15 seconds after you inhale.
- Carbon monoxide: It is a dangerous gas without any taste or smell. You body absorbs it immediately as it is very hard to discriminate between oxygen and carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide decreases heart rate and muscle functions thus pushing you towards slow death.
- Tar: It is a poisonous chemical which causes cancer. Whilst smoking, 70% tar remains in your lungs. It is basically a sticky brown material.
Smoking is one of the most important reasons behind preventable deaths. The diseases that can be caused by smoking are:
- Brain: stroke is one most threatening diseases that can be caused by smoking. Smoking increases your chances of suffering from a stroke. Smoking increases brain aneurysm, which develops the chances of stroke. It can rupture the blood vessels in your brain and it can lead to brain death too.
- Heart: when you smoke the smoke enters the blood vessels of your body and it damages the blood circulation system. It can give you several heart diseases like - stroke, heart attack, coronary heart problem and peripheral heart problem.
- Lungs: your lungs get the worst effects of smoking. Asthma, cough, wheezing and cold are just the tip of the iceberg. Your lungs directly absorb the nicotine and tar. Other diseases like pneumonia, lung cancer and emphysema can also occur.
- Mouth and throat: smoking causes very common oral problems like bad breath and stained teeth. It can also cause gum cancer and throat cancer. 93% of throat, head and neck cancers occur due to smoking.
- Infertility and reproduction: smoking destroys blood vessels, which supply blood to the penis causing male impotence. It destroys sperm count in men and egg count in women. It can also cause cervical cancer. Apart from this smoking also causes premature birth, stillbirth and illness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.