Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna DYour feedback matters!
Yesterday night she had sleep on sofa by putting head on sofa pillar suddenly she arise back pain problem what should we do.
I am 38 years old. I keep on getting cysts in my armpits n groin area. Some tell me it is folliculitis and some say hidradenitis suppurativa. Currently I am taking chymoral forte, classmates 625 and polis at1200. What should I do as I keep getting them frequently and have to take the medicines. I hope it is not cancerous.
Respected Dr. Am santhosh studying college I am suffering from discharge problem even I have small sexual emotion. Even am seeing girl usually suddenly sticky semi-solid fluid comes out from my penis. Also I want to urinate immediately it is normal or abnormal Dr. Am upset very much because of this problem also it is uncomfortable for me am unable to go to clinic and meet Dr. Regarding discharge problem also am unable to tell this problem to my parents so only I tested you here. Pls help me Dr. Sticky semi sold fluid discharge from penis even when am seeing or speaking with girl via mobile in day time also kindly advise me Dr. How to overcome from this problem. I have phimosis problem as per Dr. Advised did surgery after phimosis surgery I have this discharge problem even in day time. Dr. Am having this discharge problem more than 10 year. How to get cure from this problem kindly help me and suggest some tablets.
I am facing issues while making relations with my partner. I am not getting strong erection as it was earlier, also ejaculate within 1 minute. Also wants to increase the size of my penis.
I am 19 year boy and I masturbation regularly 7-8 times in a week since 2 years. Does masturbation is harmful what precautions should be taken? and one more thing I had also slept with a girl and had a deep kisses and all that we didn't had sex but I just pressed her boobs and tasted does this can be harmful to me does I have aids now? sir please help me and answer my both question because I cannot say this to any doctor like this personally so please help me sir.
Sir my friend' s sister is suffering from tuberculosis in left knee from 6 month and day by day it is getting complicated to suffer please help.
I AM A DIABETIC PATIENT FAST 121 AND AFTER FOOD AND TABLETS 160, IN ADDITION I AM TAKING 2 SPOON VENDAIYM WATER FOR reducing DIABETICS FOR THE PAST 4 MONTHS. ERECTION IS THERE. BUT NO SEMEN OUT. WHEN TAKING RICH FOOD sometimes LIQUID semen OUT BUT NOT CONCENTRATED. MY DOUBT IS WHETHER VENDIYAM (iN tAMIL) WILL reduce SEX POWER? IF SO CAN I GIVE IT UP? . PLEASE HELP.
What is symptoms of sugar? What is the reason it occurs? And at what age it occurs? How to control it?
As soon as one is released from hospital after going through an abdominal surgery, the patient must make a checklist and an early recovery strategy before leaving home. Do follow the following tips and recover soon.
- Do make prior arrangements for a safe and comfortable journey back to home. Ensure that you have made transportation arrangements to go home safely. Use your own car or book any cab or take any friend’s help. Place a cushion over your abdomen to keep it safe from jerks.
- Do go for post-surgery checkup. Book an appointment with your surgeon post-surgery. This would ensure that surgery did not cause any side-effect.
- Understand the schedule for taking medicines. Usually the patients are given painkillers. If you think you are not getting relief from it then ask your surgeon to prescribe you an alternative. Patients are likely to suffer from constipation post an abdominal surgery. If that happens, intake more fibrous food, fluids and indulge in light physical activities. Patients can also ask for cheaper alternative medicines.
- Check for certain signs and symptoms and take adequate steps:
- Take adequate sleep. There are chances that you may feel dizzy and fatigue, therefore one must observe change in sleep patterns. Have patience. Things will become normal in due course of time.
- You will also be subjected to little pain from the incision. Take your medicines as directed in order to get an early relief from pain.
- Draining of yellow color liquid from the incision in little quantities post the surgery is normal. If the drainage continues even after 7 to 14 days with redness around incision, it is a clear symptom of infection. Consult your surgeon immediately for the cure.
- Removal of urinary catheter from the bladder may cause minor difficulties during urination. Situation will become normal in few days. If discomfort persists, consult your surgeon.
- Identify the following dangerous symptoms and call your doctor right away.
- Persistent vomiting or nausea
- Incapability to digest food or fluids
- Swelling in leg
- Abnormal body temperature
- Infection at the surgical site
- Maintain a healthy and supervised lifestyle post surgery.
- It will take few days to return to your normal routine life. So have patience until then.
- Go for morning and evening walks. Avoid heavy exercises as such activities may cause physical strain.
- Take care of your surgical incision
- Surgical incision should be regularly cleaned or washed gently. Try to keep the surgical site dry until the stitches are removed.
- After 5-7 days of surgery, the stitches would be removed by the surgeon. Avoid putting ointment on the stitches until then. It will take few weeks for the scars to fade.
Under proper care and supervision, the patient will soon recover post an abdominal surgery and will be able to get their life back on track.