Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishi Kumar VadlaYour feedback matters!
I am 31 year old male and suffering from severe ankle pain every day in the morning since one year. I am not diabetic. Kindly tell what would be the reason and suggest medicine.
My friend have back pain. He is a heavy vehicle driver. He is inactive due to back pain. What he should do.
Hello doc, Sometimes I feel flatuancy and acidity. But the problem is sometimes I really feel pain in one of my hand for little time and after that in second hand after some time in shoulder. I am thinking like the gas is moving that's why these things are happening. Doctor please tell me what is this and what to do in such situation?
I have a rod in humerus. Now its causing itching after 2.5 years and a pus with blood is coming out of it from rubbed area. what to do?
I am suffering from multiple fractures due to less vitamin d. But now my vitamin d is normal. Is there any treatment to have fracture free bones and repair of fractured bones.
Extreme pain in heels. Earlier it was only on my left foot. But now its on both. Uric acid is not very high. Just 1 point more than the normal range. Early mornings the heel pain is terrible and unable to walk. Once in the morning I felt like a crack and heard a cracking noise in my left heel.
Hi I am chaya suffering from leg pain n also my platelet count is high about 9lakh so could you pls suggest me wat to do right now I am taking treatment but not feeling hungry suffering form past 8 months.
I am 50 years old man. I have stiff neck since a month. Earlier the pain was more but now a days it is decreasing but neck is not 100% free.
I'm 58 years old. I have diabetes and suddenly I have a pain on my right leg backside of thigh and calf muscle and not able to walk little distances also. It pain like pulling those areas. I took DVT test for right leg it shows normal. Met physicians everything normal. Met neurologist also. I'm taking medicines but pain has not reduced. Kindly help me what to do further. Thanks.
I am22 years old boy, I have a problem of back pain from last week. I used to try pain killer and ointment but not get relief so much.
My wife have a always body pain and legs pain. What will happen and how to solve this problem. Give me some tips for improving health.
I am around 40 year old and have a spine bend which is affecting my lower body and the back. This first occurred 6 months ago and since then I have visited several doctors. But all of them including spine specialist have recommended for operation. Though my medicines are regular the situation is not improving and I am having trouble to walk properly and work. Also, find attached the prescription of few doctors and the x-ray report. Request you to kindly go through them for better understanding. Please suggest some remedy for it. Is operation the only way out for it knowing that they are risky for spine. What should I do?
Dear sir, my sister went for usg on19 weeks and that time femur was one week and two days behind and now on 29th week usg femur is 3 weeks and 3 days behind, where humerious is also 3 weeks behind and other long bones are also slight short now its 32 weeks completed and we are confused and even Dr. Is not sure that how baby will be on its birth. So I want to know after pregnancy how will this baby survive, is it finds any problem or defect during its life? we are just on a hope kindly share your experience on such kind of cases and guid us and help us patients age is -23 thanks.
I have joint knee pain at the age of 27 years. Please tell me what should i do to get relief from pain?
The bones and joints orchestrate very well with each other for smooth movements of various joints and the spine. However, due to various reasons, some identified and others unknown, there could be inflammation of the areas where the bones join the muscles leading to impaired movement. The range of motion could be reduced or it could be painful, thereby, limiting movement. Spondyloarthritis includes a group of inflammatory diseases that involves the bones and joints and enthuses which are areas where the ligaments and tendons attach to the bones. This causes conditions like plantar fasciitis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis and reactive arthritis. The term spondyloarthritis is a blanket term to describe any of the above-mentioned conditions.
Read on to know a little more in detail about it:
Causes: While the exact etiology is not identified for sure, most patients with spondyloarthritis have an autosomal dominant gene (HLA-B27). Chronic infections could trigger the onset of the disease too.
1. In all forms of spondyloarthritis, there is always inflammation of the spine, joints and entheses. If the fingers or toes are involved, there could be swelling leading to what are typically known as 'sausage digits'.
2. There is sacroiliitis which is inflammation of the joint between the pelvis and the spine, and spondylitis which is inflammation of the joints between the spines. 3. Family history and autosomal dominant gene.
A detailed medical history and physical examination form the cornerstone of a confirmed diagnosis. In addition, radiographic examination and diagnostic blood tests also could be done to confirm the diagnosis. Radiographs, especially, of the spine and the low back show typical changes including sacroilitis in suspected cases of spondyloarthritis. If the spine does not show these changes, but there is a high likelihood of spondyloarthritis, then MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) can be used to confirm the diagnosis.
As a final step, a blood test for the HLA-B27 gene can also be confirmatory. However, it is not true that a person with the gene will definitely develop the disease.
- The most important aspect of treatment is the use of pain medications and anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) which help manage pain and inflammation.
- Corticosteroid injections may sometimes be given directly into the joint spaces or the membranes to provide quick relief of these symptoms.
- ESWT / RSWT has a definite role to cure enthesopathy. Plantar fasciitis, and achillodynia can be cured with ESWT. Even small joints of hand and feet are amenable to treatment with RSWT. It is nonoperative and noninvasive treatment and has no side effects.
- Very rarely, stronger drugs such as methotrexate or sulfasalazine may be used.
- Another set of drugs known as TNF-blockers (tumor necrotizing factor blockers) are also shown to be highly effective in controlling the pain of the spine and joints.
- In very severe cases, surgery may be required to correct joint damages or correct severe degenerative changes.
- Exercise plays a very vital role in controlling the issue and improving range of motion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.