Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishi Kumar VadlaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old guy suffering from pain in neck backside near shoulder from past 5 days. The pain generally starts when i look down. I m not been able to sit in class because of pain. Kindly suggest me something. My studies are affecting because of pain.
I am 26 years old male and having pain in my legs from last 10 days consult to various peoples and tried many things but nothing can takes place. This sudden pain started when I was slippingand nothing happens in my legs before that provide me something for this.
I'm 39 years old male. I have a peculiar pain in my legs. The exact area of pain is achillies, just above the" aedhi. The pain is untolerable. I take" nucoxia 60" once daily to avoid the pain. Its almost two years that the pain has not been diagnosed.
I have pain in my hand specially in fingers since last 2 years and is increasing taken treatment many time from many doctor's what should I do?
I am 37 year old and have backbone pain and heavy hair loss. Please suggest me what should I do for these problems.
I'm suffering with viral fever and infection on my knees and a major problem that is I have colour blindness and tuberculosis.
Hi, my dad is 59 years old and is suffering from frozen shoulder. He is constantly in pain all the time. Cannot sleep at nights and has become very weak. Can you please recommend treatment for him? Please!
I have backbone paon since last 2 months. please tell me the reason. I tried so many tablets and suggestions but I can not vome up with this. please tell me the reason. Ia.
I turned my head suddenly when I woke up. Now my neck is hurting. And I can' twist it but it hurts a lot. What does this mean and what do I do?
I had a severe pain at the back of my head, it sometimes becomes swollen & larger. When I consulted a doctor he said it was cold & suggested injection. Nowadays. I have a severe leg pain. I couldn't even bend it to sit on the floor. What should I do? What medication should be preferred?
I have pain in my thai from last four days. I had try all medicines and oil for it but the pain is getting more and more so what can I do to stop pain of my thai. Please give solution to me as soon as possible.
I played football yesterday. Suddenly I feel pain in my left leg. Can anyone please tell me suggestion to relieve my pain?
Hello Sir I am 22 years old male, I am suffering from one side brain pain and also one side hand, leg, tongue, teeth and also skin go to unconscious sometimes, and also both eyes can not see properly during this full process my mind hanged at all for minimum 24 hours. I can not understand what going on? This full problem happens sometimes but when I don't know. Since last more than 7 years. What should I do?
Hello Dr. I had a stone in my left kidney. Stone measuring 6.5 mm. Three weeks back I under went cystoscope left URS+laserlitrospy +DJ stain. Still stent in situ. Dr. recommend for another scanning. Scanning result is 3 mm stone in lower portion of kidney. Kindly advise what to be done, how this stone can be removed. I am driving 2~3 liters of water a day.
I am 25 years old. I do regularly masturbate last 5years. Now small white substance present in my sperm. Now I want to know what is the small substance. Also suffering backbone pain, frequent urine, memory loss, testicle pain, sometime penis pain, joint pain, nausea, low fever. Now what I do. please suggest me.
My mom has around 20 yers old pain the pain in back. Shoulder. Neck legs and all joints some time also fingers pain my mom was tray all doctors but still pain I think the pain was rheumatism please help me and my mom.
A fracture separates a single solid object into two or more pieces due to pressure. In medical terms, a fracture refers to a broken bone due to some kind of external trauma. A crack in the bone, on the other hand, it does not cause a clean break in the bone, there is only a separation or discontinuity in the bone material.
A crack in the bone caused due to repeated stress is often called as 'hairline fracture'. Here are the basic differences between a crack and a fracture in the bone and how to treat them:
- A crack or hairline fracture is rarely caused by a single injury. It is usually the result of bone fatigue, which may be caused due to repeated, concentrated stress over a long period of time and thus, it is also called as 'stress fracture'. Other bone fractures are almost always the result of sudden and severe force on the bones.
- The skeletal system constantly remodels itself. The cells, known as 'osteoblasts' absorb calcium and secrete bone connective tissue. If a particular site is exposed to recurrent bouts of force (which are individually not impactful enough to cause a crack), over time the osteoblasts in that region malfunction and the crack appears. Muscular exhaustion can also cause cracks in the bone. Fractures are caused due to sudden external single force trauma to the bone. Nutritional problems like deficiencies of Calcium, Phosphorus, vitamin D and excessive smoking decrease the bone mineral density and increase the chance of both cracks and fractures.
- Symptoms of a crack are swelling, tenderness and sharp pain in the injured region and the symptoms worsen over time. A fracture has similar symptoms and might also exhibit an external physical distortion and makes it impossible to move that part of the body that where the bone is broken.
- An MRI is often suggested for detecting the crack or crack-prone areas because an X-ray can only detect the crack after it widens somewhat or the bone starts paining because the rays cannot pass through the tiny gap in bone material. A fracture is easily detectable by an X-ray because the rays pass right through the break.
- Complete rest for six to eight weeks is the most effective way of healing a crack. Using a walking boot in case of cracks in the leg bones in also helpful. Healing fractures require extensive medical intervention. Surgical techniques like bone grafting and the insertion of metal plates are used to reposition the broken bone.