Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Management of Fertile Period
Submit a review for Dr. Kranti KondleYour feedback matters!
Please reply me and sorry to all of you mai bhut disturb kr rahi hu mujhe kl periods hue hain but bleeding bhut hi km ho rahi h pain bbi ni h kya yeh kyu ho raha h please tell me and help me doctors mujhe last month 15th August ko periods hue the maine sex 6th September ko kia without condom aisa kyu ho raha mujhe periods me jb ki periods bhi ho gaye mai sure bhi hu hmne sex complete bhi nahi kia mujhe please give full detail mei answer de immediately please I request you please.
My sister is breast feeding. How long milk comes from breast .4 years. She is confused. And 3 years gap is fine for next baby.
I miss my periods. I take morning pill on 14 april then I have light bleeding on 21 april. Last time my period on 3 april and I also do home urine test it shows negative but my periods still not come.
Uterine Fibroids are mainly tumor growths in the lower muscle area of the uterus. The case is mostly found in teenagers and also in women who are in the age of childbearing. Normally, such tumors are not cancerous but they can be very painful at times.
Symptoms of uterine fibroids
A slight pain in the lower abdomen during the menstruation period is normal due to passes of the blood. But if it is the case of uterine fibroids, then a number of other symptoms are also noticed. Some of the symptoms that are there in case of uterine fibroids are:
- Prolonged amount of bleeding from the uterus,
- Extensive pain in the uterus during the menstruation period,
- Pressure is created on the urinary bladder that leads to urination at frequent intervals,
- Constipation due to pressure on the rectum,
- Anaemia and also chronic backache.
Medicines for uterine fibroids
Often many people take such pain situations to be normal and they try various natural home remedies to get instant relief. But such remedies provide temporary relief the symptoms start again after some time. There are some allopathic medicines that are also helpful in instant relief but for a complete cure, the patient needs to go for a surgery of the tumor. In case if you do not wish to go for the surgery procedure, then you can trust some of these homoeopathic medicine options.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is often prescribed to women to face problems of menstruation periods going on for long and excessive amount of bleeding. Such women also face from cold feet and chilling sensations during the menstruation period. Also, this medicine can be consumed by women who are a bit overweight.
- Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris: This particular medicine is for women who face menstruation period at short frequent intervals. It may also happen that the patient has not yet overcome the already over periods and again the periods may start after just a few days. This leads in lot of severe pain and cramps in the uterus as well as at the back. For such issues, Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris is the best option.
- Trillium Pendulum: There are many cases when other things such as the amount of blood and the frequency of the menstruation period may remain proper but the patient may face some other unusual problem. The medicine Trillium Pendulum is prescribed to patients who face a smelly menstruation discharge.
- Fraxinus Americana: This particular medicine is rarely prescribed because it is for patients with rare symptoms of uterine fibroids. There are some rare cases when the patient may feel sensations during the passes of the menstrual flow. This may get accompanied by cramps in the feet.
Uterine Fibroids is the most commonly found disease these days. But avoiding the symptoms can lead to severe cases and hence choosing a safe way of treatments such as homeopathic is the best solution. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!
She machured on October 22nd. From that day onwards she has irregular periods. Some times she has so much bleeding sometimes little. Today is her 2nd day she have heavy bleeding.
The cancer of the ovaries is known as ovarian cancer. In women there are two ovaries present on each side of the uterus. These ovaries are as big as an almond in size and produce egg also known as ova. They also secrete the hormones progesterone and estrogen.
Ovarian cancer goes undetected until it spreads to the abdomen and pelvis. When detected at this stage then it might be fatal and the treatment gets difficult. An early stage ovarian cancer where the cancer is restricted in the ovaries is much easier to treat with high success rates.
Risk Factors of Ovarian Cancer :
- Age - With increasing age the risk of ovarian cancer is higher and is more common in women who are 60 and above. It is less common in women below 40 years of age and develops often after menopause.Obesity Women who have a body mass index of 30 are at a risk of developing ovarian cancer.
- History of Reproduction - It is believed that women who conceive before 26 and carry the full term have a lower risk of ovarian cancer. However, the risk is higher in those women who get pregnant after 35 or who do not have a full term pregnancy. Also, breastfeeding the baby lowers the risk.
- Gene Mutation - Inherited gene mutation causes some percentage of ovarian cancer. These genes are called breast cancer genes 1 and 2 (BRCA1 and BRCA2). These were initially found in cases with breast cancer but also pose great risk for ovarian cancer. Also, gene mutation leading to Lynch syndrome plays an important role in increasing the risk of ovarian cancer.
- Family History - If a woman's mother, sister or daughter is suffering from ovarian cancer then she is at a higher risk of developing the same. The risk also increases if someone from the father&amp;#x2019;s side also has ovarian cancer.
- Fertility Drugs - Drugs like clomiphene citrate, if used for more than a year can increase the risk of the cancer. The risk is even higher if a woman taking the drug does not get pregnant.
- Hormone Therapy and Estrogen Therapy - Long term use and large doses of estrogen can cause an increased risk. However, if estrogen is used in combination with progesterone then the risk is less.
- Age of menstruation and menopause - If menstruation starts before 12 and menopause occurs before 52 then there is a higher risk of getting the cancer.
- Diet - A low fat vegetarian diet has less risk of the disease. Fresh fruit and vegetables should be included in diet along with pulses, rice, pasta, beans, cereals and breads.