Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. KoshyYour feedback matters!
I m 19 years old and I m a student. My left hand paining so much therefore I m getting disturbed. I can study properly. How this will become good.
I am 26 year old. I am suffering from backache since last one year. I tried homeopathy for 2 months that time I was ok but it has started again. It getting more severe from back to waist pain.
I have back pain problem, below neck backside, between both shoulders from long time, please suggest.
Why Surgery For Knee Pain, Slip Disc Or Other Joint Pain? When Homeopathy Can Give You Permanent Relief!
Pain may occur either when a joint move or when it is at rest. Sometimes, the pain might from stem of the muscles, ligaments, or tendons. It can be knee joint pain, shoulder joint pain, or frozen shoulder, neck pain or cervical spondylitis, back pain or lumbar spondylitis, heel pain. Examples of such conditions include tendinitis and bursitis can be cured permanently with the help of homoeopathy only.
Arthritis may be associated with the pelvis or spine joints. Different disorders affect different joints and the causes and treatment options vary accordingly. There are some disorders which affect the same joint on both the sides of the body, such as both hands and the knees. In certain disorders, the pain resulting from arthritis keeps on moving from one joint to another (migratory arthritis).
The most common joint disorders are
- Fibromyalgia (widespread tenderness and pain in the muscles), pain in whole body and tiredness
- Bursitis (inflammation of the joint cushions) or tendinitis (inflammation of the tissues which connect the bone to the muscle)
- Knee joint pain: Swollen and painful knee due to torn ligament or tendon, pain in back of knee due to baker’s cyst, less synovial fluid in knee joints cause friction and stiffness in joints.
- Shoulder joint pain or frozen shoulder: Shoulder becomes inflamed and stiff, greatly restricting motion (can’t raise arms) and causing pain. Pain is usually constant, worse at night, and aggravate in cold weather. Due to surgery or arm fracture lead immobility during recovery causes shoulder capsule to stiffen. Mostly females above 40 age or diabetic people are affected by this.
- Neck pain or cervical spondylitis: The symptoms of this are pain around the shoulder blade, stiff neck, headache mostly in back of head. Patients will complain of pain, tingling and numbness along the arms and fingers. Holding neck in an uncomfortable position for prolonged period at the time of working on computer/laptop aggravate it. Smoking, heavy lifting also causes it.
- Back pain or lumbar spondylitis: This happens because of deformity or abnormal spine curvature, inflammation of the vertebra and some amount of fusing, which gives painful stiffness in back. Pain and discomfort aggravate when standing, sitting, or walking.
- Heel pain: This occurs either under the heel (plantar fasciitis) or just behind it (Achilles tendinitis. In Post-static dyskinesia (pain after rest), symptoms tend to be worse just after getting out of bed in the morning, and after a period of rest during the day. After a bit of activity symptoms often improve a bit.
- Most of the time, the root cause is arthritis. However, the reasons which cause arthritis are different from each other, in the way:
- The types of joints involved.
- The number of joints involved.
- Whether the central area of the skeleton is involved or not.
- Whether it is (a) acute arthritis (sudden) (b)chronic arthritis (longstanding)
- Acute arthritis which affects multiple joints can be due to:
- Viral infections
- A chronic disorder which was already present in any joint
- Chronic arthritis causing pain in multiple joints is most commonly due to:
Warning Signs Include
- Swelling and redness of the joints.
- Fever, chills or sweat.
- Pain, immobility, Stiffness in joint
- Difficulty in walking, limiting range of motion in joint
Homoeopathic mode of treatment is very effective in treating joint pains. Homeopathic medicines treat joint pains by moderating the activity of immune system. They help to reduce joint inflammation and symptoms including pain, swelling and stiffness of joints.
Homoeopathy offers a wide range of medicines for rheumatoid arthritis. Yet, there is not any single treatment for all problems associated with this condition. The most appropriate Homoeopathic medicine for rheumatoid arthritis is selected based on an in-depth analysis of individual symptoms. Medicine will be selected on the basis of their characteristic symptom indications and these medicines give miraculous results. For getting early results we need to take following management with medication:
- The application of heat with a heating pad will lessen the pain to a great extent.
- Cold application with ice cubes wrapped in a cloth will provide relief.
- A sling or splint bag immobilizes the joint, which relieves the pain.
“Consult with a good qualified homeopathic doctor as soon as possible for permanent cure.”
I am 25 year old man. There is some fungal problem on my buttocks, I feel very much pain on it from last two years. I use some kind of ring gurd. That give me relief only for two days. After the problem comes again. Please help me.
I have pain in my legs specially on heel area I cannot walk properly I consulted a ortho he asked for blood test to check uric acid in my blood and result came it's 3.70 mg/dl and doctors are telling it's normal then why still I have pain.
Hii sir I have sciatica pain in my back and back of thigh .when I walk I feel severe pain .my question is can I take antibiotic like cefrixaone and gentamycin.
I have a back pain, problem when I studies I bent and it got pained my upper side of my backbone what should I do?
I have leg pain for more then 2 months I consulted 2 doctors but don't have any progress.what should I do?
My doctor said that I am having grease problem in my knee and I am only 21 years old. The solution of this is to inject supplement in my knee which is applicable for 2 years only. Please tell me the reason, cause and another treatment of this problem (if any). Tell me about this supplement and the whole procedure. My test reports are normal like vitamin D test, rheumatoid arthritis (negative), thyroid (normal) and uric acid, blood report but in the tomorrow xray's report (skyline view) my right knee compressed and left knee normal.
I am 31 yrs. Old. I have continuous pain, uncomfortable, stiffness at the left upper back area since 4 months. The pain comes from back to left hand and chest also. I did ANA, CCP, LIPID PROFILE, CBC, Hs-CRP, VITAMIN D, VITAMIN B, Thyroid profile, CBC, LFT,KFT, ECG Tests. All Test reports are normal. Total Cholesterol level is 212, LDL 142, Triglycerides 200. Only Hs CRP level is elevated 3.13. My doctor suggested that it is normal took physiotherapy. I took 10 days treatment of physiotherapy. I got little relief in start about 4 days but now again the pain starts and no improvement. I can't understand if all things are normal then why it is happen? Is it the possibility of any heart related issue? I am doing normal exercise daily and there is no chest pain during brisk walk and taking fast breathing. But the pain continue with same intensity at back. I changed my sleeping posture and remove pillow on neck but not so relief. Kindly help me out in above issue.
Sir, When I am going for walking me leg is paining very much. And I am taking very medicine but nothing happen.
My neck is paining. I guess I am having neck strain. What should I do? What medication should I take?
Hello doctor. my age is 32 year old (f) I having two kids I getting back pain very much what is the problem for it and now a days the calcium tablets are getting can I use it.?
I am gng to gym frm 2 months BT I am suffering from shoulder pain so can you SAE me. Wt shld I do I even get rarely chest pain. Too smtymes. So please recommend me wt shld I do.
A lot of people today experience back pain and it is mostly the working professionals or students who complain about it. Most of us experience back pain due to incorrect posture or longer duration of sitting. Sometimes you may experience back pain because of exertion as you spend the entire day doing the same kind of job or maybe you bend in a wrong manner while picking up your child or some stuff.
Lower back pain is a very common condition that occurs anywhere on the back below the ribs and above the legs. The pain is very common and it is faced by most individuals at least once during their lifetime.
Try these home solutions for backache:
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins. Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves are powerful healing agents and can cure a variety of body ailments, including blood pressure. Take a couple of garlic cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or a massage with garlic oil will help relieve back ache.
- Cut down on spices: We may think of it as unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting down on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.