Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Konduru Laxmi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Konduru LaxmiYour feedback matters!
Hii sir / madam I'm 24 years old Since many years I have urine problem I go to urine many times a day I get urine every now and then And many times it come in a very low amount sometime I get urge of urine and when I go only few drops come Whole day while going out I need to plan and locate washrooms accordingly Plzzzz help me I'm worried.
What are the safe days to do sex? actually my duration cycle is 28-30 days and my last down date is 10th june 2015. So can you give me the detail of safe days. Or when should I do sex next time. And can we do sex without condom in safe days. And what are safe days?
First of all, if you want to get results in garbha sanskar, you must believe in garbha sanskar. It is a method to plan your precious babies, health, smartness, colour, mental activity and other as best. For that both parents will mentally prepare and do planning for pregancy in good season. Before pregnancy, do ayurvedic panchakarma therapy for detoxification and rejuvenation of whole body. Then take proper diet and proper medicine according to your prakruti, then do some meditation yoga, spirutial activity to remove impurities in mind from both the parents. Select good days for conception and clean place, then take schedule of 9 months. Ayurvedic remedies for mother has to be followed for good development of features to avoid complication during pregnacy. During 9 months of pregnancy, there is reform structure to mother what to avoid? What to eat? How to behave? A number of parents take benefits of garbha sanskar and believe in that.
Hello doctor. I took ipill within half an hour after doing protected sex with my bf. Cozhe ejaculated near my vagina. That was the last day of my period all this happened. But coz of tension I took ipill on same evening. I also got bleeding 7 days after taking ipill. Now its been 4 weeks still im testing negative .im feeling vomiting sensation feeling gassy alot. Is there any change of pregnancy?
Those who follow yoga may have heard of the practice of pranayam. The word is derived from 'Prana' which stands for 'life force' and 'Ayama' which means 'to lengthen or to work on it'. Prana, in yogic terms, means the force within the body that is vital for the functioning of the body as well as its vitality. Yogic texts describe Prana as a potent force that runs through various chakras and nadis in the body to keep the body healthy, energized and invigorated. Breathing plays an extremely crucial role in the regulation and maintenance of Prana.
- It is believed that when the Prana is not able to move freely in the body - due to blockages in chakras or nadis - a person begins to harbour sickness. The concept of prana and its effect on a person's well-being has more to do with the mental state, mindfulness and the emotional health of a person. Interestingly, just the way we breathe may affect the way we perceive things as well as our mental health. Therefore, pranayama is a simple practice of many breathing techniques and asanas that promote emotional, mental and physical well-being.
- Breathing lies at the center of human existence, therefore it forms the core of any yogic practice. Breathing facilitates oxygen supply to the brain as well as to rest of the body. According to your prakriti, pranayam can have varying effects on your state of mind as well as emotional health.
- "Most people breathe incorrectly. They use only the small part of their lung's capacity," noted yoga expert Anju Kalhan. Shallow breathing - not using lung's capacity to the fullest - deprives the body of oxygen and prana, which are essential for good health. Correct breathing is also a great way to detoxify the body.
The benefits of practicing pranayam can be many. Apart from rendering vitality to the body, it also enhances the quality of prana and makes you feel more uplifted, motivated, positive and happier. Yoga is essentially a practice that aims at cleansing, balancing, fixing, strengthening and challenging the body both from within as well as on the outside. While you learn to breathe correctly, you're setting things right internally, giving various bodily processes a thorough cleanse. Pranayam is a practice that helps in bringing the body, mind and soul in sync. Practicing pranayama has great benefits for people suffering from anxiety disorders, depression and other mental-health issues.
The typical yogic breathing technique is popularly known as the Ujjayi breathing wherein you take a long breath first filling up your stomach and then the chest. While you inhale, the stomach is the first to go in followed by the chest. This facilitates maximum oxygen retention by the body. Yoga expert Mithilesh Kumar calls Ujjayibreathing a great way to get rid of respiratory issues, heart troubles, digestive disorders, stress and lung-related problems.
Types of pranayam
Yogic breathing techniques are easy to do and can be done in the comfort of your home. However, do get in touch with a certified yoga expert before you try any of these. Certain pranayam techniques like Surya Bhedi (right-to-right nostril breathing - heat-generating/fire dominated technique) or Chandra Bhedi Pranayam (left-to-left breathing; cooling/water dominated technique) target specific issues and must be practiced only on being recommended. Kapalbhati is one of the most popular types of pranayamwherein a person takes a long breath and then exhales in short, intermittent bursts. Alternate nostril (Anulom Vilom) breathing is another easy exercise. Breathing retention is another type of pranayam that helps strengthen lung capacity. Inhale a deep breath and hold for as long as you can, this ensures greater oxygen supply and absorption. However, if you suffer from hypertension of heart issue, skip practicing breathing retention.
Am 22 yers old female. I have used a weight gain product .(nutri GAIN) powder. And my period date is 8th of this mnth. But still my period is not came ,is their any problem with that powder. I have used that powder without consulting a doctor. And nw I have stopped eating dat powder. please help me that how to come my period regular in the date. Can I use any tablets for coming my period. Thank you.
Hi, I am 17 years old male and my gf too. 10 days ago we had some kiss hug etc alone. She touched my penis and some precum was in her hand. After 5 min of this she touched this and may be rubbed with another hand. than after 3 min touched vagina. Then she go to bathroom for urine. But she is not sure that precum touches vagina or not. Can she get pregnant? Please relief us we are in great fear. Say all symptoms she usually get period before 9th .but its 7 and she had not period so we are in great fear. Please explain us proper details. Would she get pregnant? Pleas help us.
Hello Doctor My wife period date is my first night day. So provide some solution for this and what can be the side effect.
An overactive bladder is a condition that is characterized by a problem in the bladder storage function; a problem that eggs one on to urinate frequently. This condition can cause problems in your social and work life. You may isolate yourself from others and feel embarrassed about the situation.
If you have an overactive bladder, you may exhibit symptoms of frequent urination, involuntary leakage of urine and frequent urge to urinate. These symptoms might disrupt your daily life; so it is important to seek advice from a medical practitioner.
To better understand what causes an overactive bladder, you need to know how the urination process works. Urine is produced by the kidneys, which flows to the bladder. During urination, the urine is excreted from an opening in the bladder and flows out via the urethra. As the kidneys secrete urine, the bladder starts to fill up. During this stage, nerve signals are sent to the brain; signals that trigger your body to urinate. The bladder muscles tighten that pushes the urine out of the body.
An overactive bladder results from the involuntarily contraction of the bladder, which might happen even if the content of urine in the bladder is low. These contractions create the urge to urinate. The various causes of an overactive bladder are:
- Excessive fluid intake, if your fluid intake is high, then you may have the tendency to urinate frequently.
- Presence of tumors or stones in the bladder can make the bladder overactive as well.
- Excessive alcohol or caffeine consumption has the same effect as an excessive intake of fluids has.
- Urinary tract infections may interfere with the entire process of urination, thus causing your bladder to swell up and become overactive.
- Other diseases and conditions such as constipation and an enlarged prostate can hamper bladder functioning.
There are multiple approaches to treat an overactive bladder; your doctor may use one or a combination of multiple methods.
- Medications: Medications such as Trospium and Tolterodine help in relaxing the bladder. These medications help treat symptoms of frequent urination.
- Bladder injections: Botox is a protein that is injected into the bladder that causes partial paralysis of the bladder muscles. This helps in treating the constant urge to urinate. However, its effects are temporary as they last for 6-9 months.
- Lifestyle modifications: Certain lifestyle modifications such as incorporating exercises to strengthen the pelvic muscles, maintaining optimal weight levels and bladder training to control its functioning can help with managing an overactive bladder.
- Surgery: If the other treatments do not produce the desired results, then surgery is usually recommended. The aim of the surgery is to enhance the storage capacity of the bladder and reduce bladder pressure.