Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kondal Rao
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kondal RaoYour feedback matters!
I have undergone CABG on 1st of December and I would seek your suggestion whether I can consume Hilsha fish?
Hello Doctor. Main pahle smoking karta tha. To mere chest main pain hota tha. Aur ab maine karib 2 years se smoking karna chod diya hai. Phir bhi kabhi kabhi dard hota hai. Maine ek doctor ko dikhaya tha to doctor bol rhe hai ki lung problem hai. Kuch medicine diye the US se kuch bhi thik nahi hua. Pls suggest me some medicines for me. I am so depressed about my life.
I am 48 Year Old Male facing ED problem since last 18 Months. I am taking Repace 25 for high Blood pressure and nupenta LS for Acidity in morning. Please advise cure or treatment to overcome this ED problem.
I'm a dibatic patient and today early morning my sugar was very low it's 48 can u tell me what sd I do and what are d effects
Sir why does my blood pressure gets high when I produce sperms and I am not able to control and i'm doing gym also but after producing sperms I noticed that my weight also increases please tell me what should I do and why is this happening.
I am recommended for a bypass surgery after angiography with 95% blockage. I want to know that can I choose EECP inspite of Bipas? If EECP can cure my blockage? And for how long it will keep me healthy? Is it a good substitute of bipas? Is EECP is a successful treatment?
I don't get sleep at times I was fair but some times I get black patches after few weeks I don't have them is it due to cholesterol.
My neighbour is 54 year old. His pulse rate from yesterday is around 44. Kindly guide if it is something serious.
While heart attacks are commonly experienced by men and women, the symptoms experienced by them are different. Symptoms of a heart attack in women are much more subtle as compared to signs of a heart attack when experienced by men.
Many women even compare the symptoms of a heart attack to the flu or acid reflux. Hence it is important to be able to recognize the symptoms of a heart attack and be able to distinguish them from symptoms of other less fatal conditions.
Some of the characteristic symptoms of a heart attack that a woman should look out for are:
- Discomfort or chest pain: Chest pain is one the characteristic symptoms of a heart attack but this is not experienced in the same way by me and women. While men may feel pain in the left side of their chest, women can feel pain in any part of their chest. This may be accompanied by a feeling of the chest being squeezed in a vise.
- Pain in the jaw, neck, arms and back: Men consider pain in the chest and left arm to be a symptom of a heart attack but women can experience this pain in their jaw and back as well. This pain can develop gradually or come on suddenly. It may also wax and wane before it becomes intense. In some cases, this pain can even wake you up from a deep sleep. Hence, do not ignore any unexplained pains in the upper part of your body.
- Stomach ache: A stomach ache is one of the most subtle signs of a heart ache. This may feel similar to that caused by heartburn or a stomach ulcer. It may also feel like a great weight is on your stomach.
- Shortness of breath: Feeling lightheaded or having trouble breathing even when you are not exerting yourself could be a sign of a heart attack. At times this could also make you feel like throwing up. This symptom is usually also accompanied by one of the other more characteristic symptoms of a heart attack.
- Excessive sweating: Perspiration as a symptom of a heart attack is not the same as perspiration caused by exercise. When sweat is a symptom of a heart attack, it is more of a cold sweat that can be compared to the sweat caused by stress. If you do not sweat heavily but suddenly find yourself sweating excessively, you should not ignore it but consult a cardiologist immediately.
- Tiredness: Feeling tired even when you haven’t exerted any energy can be a sign of a heart attack. Sometimes, this fatigue can be so much that it can keep a woman from even moving from the chair to the bed.
It is therefore advised to not ignore any above-mentioned symptoms and see a doctor immediately; stay healthy and stay happy!