Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kondal Rao
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kondal RaoYour feedback matters!
My father had a CABG on Mar 28, 2016. After keeping him in CTVS followed by HDU for 4 days doctors shifted him to his general ward. Since Mar 31, 2016 he was complaining that he was not able to remember anything. He forgot names of every family member and friends except one or two people who are not extremely close. He even forgot his own name as well. Doctors found yesterday that he got a blood clot in his left tempro -parietal lobe of the brain which had caused a stroke. This was definitely post CABG because before am operation too he had a CT scan where no such clot was evident. Now the doctors have given him the following medicines: Atova 20mg, diplate A-120, cetil 500mg, paracetamol, ditallox 12.5mg, insulin 6 units in morning, 8 units in afternoon and 6 units in the night. My father already had a mild stroke before in August 2012; that time his homocysteine level in sera was found to be 114 for which the doctor gave folic acid tablets as medicine. Rest a Carotid Doppler found minor plaques. Rest all tests were good. Now in this condition I am almost clueless what to do next? Please help.
I frequently get back pain and I can't walk much because my heart starts beating fast. What's the matter with me?
If a coronary artery, say, RCA has a diffused blockage i.e.100% blockage through out the RCA ; bypass surgery is possible (beneficial) for that RCA or not ?
My mother is 52 years old lady. She is suffering from chest pain (right side) for 2 months. What can I do? Please let me suggest.
I am 19 years old my heart pains sometimes a lot mostly 4 or 5 times in a month for 2 to 3 minutes. I had a test ECG but Dr. suggest not to worry. What should I do now.
Chest pain may be caused by multiple problems within the body and while being a problem in itself, may also be a symptom of a bigger underlying problem. Chest pain may be caused by anything from simple chest congestion due to a cold to something far more serious such as the onset of a heart attack. While it is important that life style changes be made to prevent major issues, homeopathy can provide relief for many symptoms till extensive medical steps are taken to correct the problem.
Some causes of chest pain
2. Onset of a heart attack
4. Weakness of the arteries
5. Weakness of the heart muscle
8. Chest congestion or cold
Symptoms associated with chest pain
- Stable angina – Vice like constriction or choking, pain may be spread to right or left arm or both, dyspnoea before pain.
- Unstable angina – Chest pain occurs at rest.
- Pericarditis – Pain radiates to the left side of the shoulder which gets worse by lying in a flat position.
- Pneumothorax – Severe chest pain along with shortness of breath, cyanosis, restlessness and collapse.
- Pneumonia – Sharp pain which, gets worse by taking deep breath and coughing.
- Pulmonary embolism – Short rapid breathing, sharp pain in middle of the chest that is worse by deep breathing.
- Gastroesophagial reflux disease – Difficult painful swallowing, pain in the middle of chest which, extends to neck, back and shoulders.
- Myocardial – Vomiting, dyspnoea features of shock, profuse sweating, fever, low blood pressure, pulse small rapid and irregular
Homeopathic remedies for various kinds of chest pain
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which a patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat chest pain, but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility of the patient. For this patient’s current symptoms, past medical history and family history are taken into account. There are many homeopathic remedies which cover the symptoms of chest pain and can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment of chest pain, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. In medical emergencies like myocardial infarction and pulmonary embolism, immediate hospitalization is usually required. Some important remedies are given below for the treatment of chest pain:
- Arnica mont. – Chest pain with sore and bruised feeling.
- Ranunculus b. – Good remedy for intercostal rheumatism, sharp stitching pain in the chest along with dyspnoea.
- Kali carb. – Stitching pain in the chest, which gets worse between 2-3 A.M
- Actea racemosa. – Pain worse on the right side.
- Bryonia – Chest pain is of stitching, burning and stabbing in nature, is worse by motion and better by rest and pressure. Thirst for large quantities of water and dryness of mucous membranes often accompanies.
- Rumex c. – Sharp stitching pain through the left lung, often with cough.
- Stannum – Knife like stitches, worse on bending forward and left side.
- Phosphorus – Violent tickling cough, chest pain due to tuberculosis of lungs or pneumonia along with oppression of the chest.
- Aconite – Chest pain due to pneumonia of first stage along with anxiety and restlessness.
- Robinia – Burning pain behind sternum due to hyperacidity.
- Strophanthus – Chest pain is of stitching and twitching in nature and often of cardiac origin. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a homeopath.