Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kondal RaoYour feedback matters!
I an suffering from hypertension from last one month. Also I have stress on my mind. What I have to do.
I am male 76 years old. In 1983 Allopathic doctors told me that I am hypertensive and I must be on medicines. Whereas I had no problem. I told them since I do mental work may be this is normal to my body. But they were going by the book. Since then they put me on medicines, not giving much relief but giving me side effects of medicines. On my own I tried to keep myself fit by natural way. Now I want to get rid of Allopathic medicines. Presently my Bp when I get up in the morning remains in the morning remains around 180/ 10. After get ready by 5.30 am it comes down to around 166/ 96. And after approx 30 mts walk and 15 mts light yog and pranayam, it further comes down to around 130/ 76. I take rest during day for sometime. By evening it is again 175/ 96. I take their medicine at around 10 am. Please get me a remedy where I can completely get rid of those harmful medicines.
I have hypertension for about a year now. I am drinking atenolol table 25 mg in a day. I now want to stop drinking table and start exercising. Is this fine?
I am 66 years old a diabetic for the past twenty years. I had undergone angioplasty 12 years back. Suddenly I had a lump on the upper portion of my stomach which was moving from left to right side with a back pain. Ultrasound was normal and cardiologist said it it is nothing to do with cardio. In February 2015 my diabetic medicine was changed to zeta meta 500 mg. When I started looking up for drug reaction on the net all my symptoms tallied with zeta meta. I stopped on my own this medicine and increased my insulin by 5 units. All the symptoms including my breathlessness, Heaviness on legs and the lump in my stomach vanishes within 15 days. My physician does not agree with me and he refused to see the print out given by me about the side effects of zeta meta. nowadays I walk 3 to 4 kms and do exercise without breathlessness. I will be happy to get an explanation from any of our eminent doctors.
I have pain in left side of my heart. And doctor said me it is the problem of vai. N I feel that it is the prblm of attack. So please suggest me?
Kabhi kabhi heart side main chest pain hota hai yeh lagbhag 2 month sey ho raha hai Halka saa hota hai. Eskey liye heart angiography karvaya aur lipid profile bhee kiya sab normal hai. Eskey liye Dr. nain advise kiya kee Phasiciyan Dr. sey discuss karna aur Heart main koi problem nahi hai. Mujhey kya karna chahiye.
I am 33 years old. I am feeling some time very ten's and feeling that something will happen like heart attack.
Lifestyle is one of the best defences against heart disease. All you need to do to maintain good heart health is to just make simple but significant changes to your lifestyle. By doing so, you end up minimising the risk factors associated with heart disease such as coronary artery disease.
The lifestyle changes that you must make for a healthy heart are:
1. Be physically active - Research by Harvard University shows that watching television for 2 hours a day can increase your chances of developing heart disease by 15%. But if you exercise or indulge in some kind of physical activity for about 30 minutes every day, you can significantly improve the health of your heart as any kind of physical activity improves your blood circulation as well as blood pressure.
2. Maintain a healthy body weight - Having a low body weight or a high one can also put you at risk of getting heart disease. For a good heart health, you need to protect it from fatigue and damage. By keeping your weight at an optimum level, your blood circulation, as well as body fluids, end up working efficiently, protecting your heart from unnecessary strain.
3. Have a balanced diet - Foods that are low in calories but high in fibre and nutrients are what your heart needs to stay healthy. A very common cause of heart disease is the consumption of high cholesterol foods like processed meats, desserts, etc. Including seafood like tuna or salmon, whole grains, fruits and vegetables, and lean proteins such as chicken and fish to your diet can reduce your risk of developing heart disease.
4. Manage stress - Stress is another factor that causes you to have poor heart health. To prevent the damaging effect that stress can have on your heart, exercising is what you should do. This is because when you exercise, you release endorphins (brain chemicals that trigger a feel-good feeling in your body), which help in improving your physical and mental makeup. Additionally, exercising has also been found to reduce your chances of dying from a heart attack.
5. Quit smoking - Research reveals that smoking raises your chance of getting heart disease by about 2-4 times. It causes plaque (fatty deposits) to accumulate and harden in your arteries, making your heart to exert itself harder than normal. By kicking the habit, you reduce the strain that is caused to your lungs, thereby to your heart. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cardiologist.