Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
These are the health tips for achieving #healthy#heart.
- avoid #smoking.
- cut down on #salt.
- limit your intake of #alcohol.
- be physically #active.
- monitor your #bp, #blood #sugar #cholesterol.
- manage your #stress #level.
- check your #family histroy for #cardiac#problems
- #maintain a #healthy #weight.
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.
My mom age 45 years old. Frequently complains that she feels as if something is pinching in her legs. She is heart patient. Thank you.
Main roz morning walk karta hun. Cycle chalta hun. Breath acha control hota hai. Dono mein koi problem nahi. Humhara ghar mein gharelu jagada bahut hota hai. Yeh baat baar baar sun ke. Mujhe kuch time high blood pressure aur low blood pressure ho jata hai. Main jaldi gussa ho jata hun. Main puja paat bahut believe karta hun. Isliye shanti milta hai. Aur koi ideas bolo gharelu jagada bandh ho jaye. Aur main physically fit rahun. Kindly reply.
What reasons are there for high blood pressure? Which things increases blood pressure and how to maintain normal blood pressure?
My systolic blood pressure remains between 127-135. The diastolic is always below 80. I do not drink but have 3-5 cigarettes. I walk for 45 mins everyday and do not have any kind of oily food. Can you suggest what I can do. Also the high systolic is generally during the afternoon. By the evening it is back to normal.
My father 56 year old he got accident. He is taking mediation in between heart attack pain came and angioplasty done now orthopedic doctor told that if we do the shoulder operation thar is risky because of my father is taking ecosprin tablet mins blood is become thin thane what to do?
Some people with hypertension may react with alarm when they check their blood pressure at home or at the drugstore and the reading is elevated. It's not unusual for people with an isolated finding of elevated blood pressure to show up at the local Emergency Department with sudden concern, but in many cases, the real concern is not a single high reading, but the cumulative effect of persistent uncontrolled hypertension.
Hypertension is a risk factor for many negative health outcomes, including heart failure, coronary artery disease, stroke, kidney disease, peripheral artery disease and hypertensive retinopathy, a disease of the eye. Hypertension is also associated with type 2 diabetes mellitus, which is why the United States Preventive Services Task Force has issued a recommendation for diabetic screening in people with high blood pressure. Good control of blood pressure results in a rapid reduction of risk for cardiovascular disease.
Hypertensive heart disease results from changes in both the structure of the heart and blood vessels and their function as the body adapts to abnormally high blood pressure. If you can imagine the heart as a pump operating against a fluid circuit, picture the increased work of that pump if pressure within the circuit is increased.Some of the changes caused by persistent high blood pressure can be partially reversed with treatment using ACE inhibitor medications.
Hypertension results in wear and tear of vital organs and vessels as a result of mechanical stress.
Blood vessels have mechanisms to regulate blood flow throughout the body, and when high blood pressure occurs, the blood vessels constrict in initial response. Eventually, the walls of the blood vessels thicken and tissue damage occurs, resulting in hardening of the vessel walls.
Hypertensive disease of the eye is known as hypertensive retinopathy. In the retina of the eye, changes in the blood vessels eventually result in disruption of the integrity of the vessel, and blood or fatty acids may leak onto the delicate retinal tissue. This results in permanent vision change, and it's very preventable.
Complications of stroke can be due to hemorrhage of the blood vessels that supply the brain, or, more frequently, can result from poor blood flow through arteries damaged by persistent high blood pressure. Approximately 85% of strokes are ischemic, or due to poor blood flow. Another manifestation of hypertensive disease that affects the brain is hypertensive encephalopathy. This condition refers to a change in mental status, frequently accompanied by headache and nausea, that results from swelling in the brain caused by alterations in blood flow at very high blood pressure. This condition is associated with malignant hypertension, or hypertensive emergency.
Persistent high blood pressure is one of the leading causes of chronic kidney disease, frequently requiring dialysis. Blood is filtered through the kidneys, and when the small blood vessels of the kidney are damaged by chronic uncontrolled hypertension, the body becomes unable to filter waste. People with kidney damage eventually spend hours hooked to dialysis machines that can remove waste products from their bloodstream, or they may require a kidney transplant. In either case, prevention of the complication is preferable and less complex.
Unfortunately, it is easy to underestimate the cumulative effects of high blood pressure, since the damage is asymptomatic initially. It's important to recognize the inevitable consequences of ignoring persistent high blood pressure. If you have high blood pressure, it's important to realize the silent damage occurring over time if your blood pressure is not adequately treated. If you have a high blood pressure reading, you should repeat measurement on two more occasions. If your blood pressure remains above the level your doctor has suggested, it is essential to follow up. There are many excellent and affordable medications available for treatment of hypertension. Some people require a combination of drugs to maintain control. Whatever the case, the inconvenience of treatment is far exceeded by the benefits to your health over a lifetime.