Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I am 17 years old I do not have enough energy and sleep for many hours I am in my high school and want to concentrate on my studies only. But these things are disturbing me and not leading me study enough.
I am a 23 old girl . I have blackheads on m nose which never get remove it has left patches on my. face please suggest something.
With change in lifestyle and eating/drinking habits, our health deteriorates and the first signs are seen on your face. Nowadays, skin starts ageing in your 20s and it is sad. The good news is that we can take care of our skin health with some minor adjustments in our lifestyle. One such change is adding few foods to our diet. Best foods for skin health are:
Almonds - these nuts have high quantity of vitamin e which doubles as antioxidant protecting the cells of your skin from uv light.
Green tea - apart from helping detox and lose weight, green tea is also good for your skin. The antioxidants in green tea have anti-cancer properties which have been proven and hence, prevent skin cancer.
Dark chocolates - love chocolate? here is a good reason to eat them (in moderation). Antioxidants in dark chocolates protect against sun damage and make the skin smooth & soft.
Carrots - carrots have vitamin a which helps clear skin breakouts. Eating carrots gives you a natural glow and a healthier complexion.
Tomatoes - tomatoes have phytochemicals which help eliminate skin-aging which is caused by harmful ultraviolet rays.
Walnuts - these nuts provide a good amount of omega-3 fatty acids which are particularly important for vegetarians who are not getting the same from fish. Not having enough of omega-3 fatty acids can cause dry, scaly skin often leading to eczema.
Water - yes, plain water! it hydrates your skin and allows it to breathe. And, it is the best liquid substitute to sugar filled juices and soda.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Hi friend. I am very thin in my class room so please give me advise for how to increase my health inbig way.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 day and I am severe headache, tried multiple home remedies but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
M 24. Female. I felt something pricking in my gums. At the back right next to the last tooth. I touched it and felt a tooth coming out. Guess its a wisdom tooth. I haven't had any pain or anything till now I can just feel a tooth poking at the gum to come out. I have heard getting this wisdom tooth is very painful. Is thr any home remedy or anything else that may help in case I get the pain.
2 days back I got hit with rickshaw and wheel pulled over my left feet. Now I am having pain in my ankle sole region and last two finger pain is not regular it occur when I walk long distance. And lye down to take rest.
Many time I clear plak from my bottom teeth but after some week again it starts though I brush properly How can I prevent it?
I m 23 yrs old. My mustache is becoming like brown/golden colour nowadays. I don't know what the reason for this. Please say How to get black colour again? Please suggest me natural remedies.
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.