Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Kishore NYour feedback matters!
I have become afraid of class 12 exams. When ever my exams come nearer I suffer from Irritation, frustration, not able to concentrate on studies. Tried many things Bt did not helped. please suggest some thing plz.
Hi, I was in love for 4 years & she is very caring & loves me a lot. Suddenly I felt am doing something wrong because she use to expect a lot from me but I didn't satisfy her & didn't reached her expectations. Always she fighting for silly things which made me irritate & struggle in my personal & professional life. So I felt not good to disturb her when I can't make her happy so Better to be away. I explained everything but she couldn't convinced. So the gap keep increased & she stopped herself to talk with me. Now, my parents are searching a girl for me but am unable to show interest. I always feel the girl whom I loved is perfect & not able to see any other girl but I couldn't make myself strong to talk with my parents about my girl so depressed & spend more time in smart phone using social websites. Now am feeling that I have to convenience her looping my parents because From few weeks she is in connect with me via chat but I feel she lost trust &faith on me. Am confused to make the right decision. Please help.
Increased Anxiety, interfering with daily life, suddenly feels sweaty, nervous,tremors and blank mind. What should i do?
I am 25, female, before 2 years I was a victim of substance abuse, I do not know what was that, it was mixed in an ice cream, and when I ate it, I felt very cold in the nerves of my head till top and he moved my head to right side, and then I became like a body, I do not remember much, also I am facing memory problems now, I can't remember most things which I did today or yesterday or even before an hour. A doctor asked me to have nexito tablets - 5 mg, 10 mg then 15 mg. Now I am taking 10 mg, but sometimes I discontinue it. I FEEL DISCONNECTED MOST OF THE TIMES, MAYBE I HAVE FORGOT MOST THINGS OF MY PAST, THAT'S WHY, ALSO I AM FACING PROBLEMS LIKE COORDINATION, NOT WHILE MOVING, BUT LIKE WHILE I DRESS, OR DO ANY TASK, LIKE THE PART JOINING THE LEFT SIDE OF HEAD AND RIGHT SIDE OF HEAD PAINS, IN THE NERVES AND THE CENTER OF THE HEAD INCLUDING RIGHT EYEBROWS, I face problems implementing any task, I am unable to awake in the morning also sleep on time, like the brain is not working properly, I do not even remember what I studied earlier, maybe the nerves joining both sides of brain are affected, could you please suggest me what medicines to take, not painkillers like ibuprofen, I want medicines to improve my memory also what should I eat to heal the nerves affected? I think it was marijuana and many things mixed in that ice cream, also is there any way through which I may recall things related to studies which I studied earlier before eating that drug?
Having children is a challenging and full time job. Whether you have one child or four of them, the mental and emotional implications of raising a child will always be tremendous. This is mainly due to the fact that children have a way of becoming your greatest challenge. They are a life altering addition to your home and life and you would do well to understand this as you evolve as a parent, rather than letting it hinder the other quarters of your life.
Read on to know the surprising ways in which kids can affect your relationship, and what you can do about it!
- Sharing Responsibilities: While marriage or cohabiting may change the way you look at the person you dated, having a child with that partner completely changes the logistics in the relationship. This is because the unsaid rule of responsibility comes into the picture. While both parents are equally responsible for the child, a delicate rhythm and routine tends to fall into place. Yet, the setting of this very routine can take the mickey out of the most compatible couples when it comes to figuring out expectations and the unsaid pressure. For example, as per medical studies, it has been proven that fathers tend to have a less active role when the couple is raising a daughter. So, in case you are facing a laid back partner, you may want to discuss sharing responsibilities that would have little to do with gender centric roles.
- Full Time Job: Your relationship with your partner and spouse is one of the things that will get heavily impacted by the addition of a child or children to your equation. This is because raising a child is a full time job that requires the commitment of two people who are unique and were drawn to each other for certain reasons that may seem very different when a third individual is in the equation, especially one who requires full time care and raising. Here, you can remember to show your emotions in a less judgmental manner and discuss things on a regular basis to avoid strife.
- Career: While most women go through the pain of labour and delivery, men may go through the guilt of tying down a woman who might have been career oriented. In such cases, it is best to talk about getting back to a career and the support that the father can render, beforehand.
There are a number of ways in which child rearing affects individual households. So, it is best to go in for counselling in case things get too difficult to handle.
Hi! I am a 25 year male but I would like to wear women clothes and womanly things also for body I want to look like girlish. Can any one help me.
Dear sir actually I have problem to our health I am unable to concentrate on my study due to some see object.
I am suffering from chronic diarrhea for over a year now but this is not regular. Some doctors say it is IBS and some other disagree. I've tried to find mistakes in my diet but found out that it is not the cause. I found the levels of thinking and stress related with it. Please tell me what it is and how can I relieve from it.
I am a 29 year old male. I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder about 2 and a half years back and I am currently on Lametec 200 mg a day. I was told I would have to continue on this medication for minimum 5 years to life but I am concerned about the side effects of long term use. I have been feeling fine since I started taking the medication. Should I go in for a review?Please tell.
I am way too depressed to do anything. I want to forget somethings in life. It is difficult moving on. It makes me feel miserable and helpless. I have not intentions of hurting myself but when I get too much into stuff that is bothering me I loose control. My anger is on its peak and I seem to be quite helpless about that too. And I know at this point I need help and I won't be able to survive like this miserable for long.
My uncle is drinking wine everyday, it became hobby for them, please tell the simple treatment for my uncle?
I am 27 years old juvenile diabetic (good control, no problem with that). I am a researcher. I am personally a cheerful, happiest, satisfied personality. Sometimes people around me distract my personality. Everything gets shattered due to that. The problem I am facing now is 1. Severe headache, 2. Non-stop crying, 3. Want to get lost somewhere, 4. Losing my temper often, 5. No patience, 6. Want to throw / break things when my mom and dad fight, 7. Want to cry a lot, painful heart but I am able to study anyways. I don’t what I am doing, sometimes starring continuously. What do I call this? What is all this? Help me out!
Hi i am Male 25 years, I cannot concentrate on study whole day thinking about my girlfriend feeling sad, some time very bad thoughts are coming I cannot imaging that type of thought coming negative thoughts like a suck the penis cross the men this type of I am suffering lots please help me on this.
Why I always think about future always And always think that why is human made and why all planets made and why fear of love. what should i do ?
I'm always having sexual intrusive thoughts and this causes anxiety. I'm suffering from this since one and half year. What should I do? Am I normal? Can antidepressants alone stop this?
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is an abnormal condition of the mind that develops when a person is exposed to certain traumatic events in life such as accidents, sexual assault or warfare.
The major symptoms of PTSD are:
- Reliving the traumatic experience over and over again; this leads to severe and long-term mental distress.
- Recurring dreams about the events.
- Provocation of traumatic thoughts by the slightest event that causes distress to the individual.
- Avoiding memories and thoughts that might remind them of the event.
- Developing a negative view of themselves and the world.
- Developing social or specific phobias.
- Medication and antidepressants: Medicines such as paroxetine, sertraline and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) help the individual address insomnia related problems that occur due to PTSD and suppress nightmares.
- Psychotherapy: This form of therapy is used to cure both mental health conditions (such as obsessive compulsive disorder, anxiety and depression) as well as emotional problems that result from PTSD. Skilled mental health experts are needed for this form of treatment to be administered. They would listen to each individual patiently and provide effective strategies to give solutions to the problems. Some of these therapies are:
- Cognitive Behavioural therapy: This therapy enables the individual to adapt to changes and recognize thought patterns which lead to irrational and negative behaviour and actions.
- Exposure therapy: This therapy causes the affected individual to first become anxious by exposing him/her to the traumatic memories, situations and objects by simulating them. The therapy helps the person to overcome his/her fears and become comfortable in the same environment that had previously caused fear and anxiety.
- Group therapy: This popular and effective form of therapy allows the individual to share his/her feelings, fears and thoughts with a group of people who have themselves experienced similar trauma in their lives. Sharing such experiences helps reduces stress levels.
Some Self-Help and Coping Tips include:
- Avoiding situations that cause PTSD can worsen the condition. Hence, the individual should try to embrace and face such situations boldly.
- PTSD can result in loss of motivation and stress. Try utilizing your time in socialising, indulging in certain or even exercising for that matter.
- Taking some time out to relax and having fun is very important. This calms the body and mind, thereby improving one’s mood.