Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KishoreYour feedback matters!
I have got lot of itching in my whole body especially in my groin area. I put itch guard regularly but after sometime it's same problem. I even got lot of itching in my scalp as well. I got little spots on my scalp which feels as if there is little sweeping kind but it's not painful. But it itches a lot. I shampoo everyday and take bath with hot water throughout the year. Sometimes I couldn't sleep because of this itching. My hips and groin area has lot of itching although I wash it properly everyday. Please suggest.
Doctor I am 24 year od and I have no stamina for long time sex drive may I have the good result about drive and satisfaction.
I am 25 years old male. I have problem of erection and early discharge. I had masturbated for past 10 years now I am facing erection problem. Now from last one month I stop doing masturbation. I feel that now I am getting little erection but not harder like previous. I am following healthy diet. Do I use any medicine to recover completely or stopping masturbation is enough.
I have an ear blockage due to water seems, no pain in ear, so thought of having hydrogen peroxide to clean my ear. Is it safe to use it?
Hello sir/ ma'm My query is regarding that whenever I do intercourse with my wife everytime she bleeds.What the reason behind it ?
I am suffering from high fever for the last 5 days and does not seem to control it so please can you suggest some remedy.
I saw an abnormal case and Im very much afraid of it. A girl 12 years old have shown abnormal growth in her canines teeth such that the canines came out of the jaw muscle. After she throw the doctor some metre away in Rajawadi hospital where she was put for checkup. The doctor also find it difficult to find out whats the problem. But after some tantriks and all she calms down and after checkup doctor find out that she has diabetes. Whats the major problem here? As I believe in modern science. It is possible that doctor today also face such cases? Please help me.
There are many food items which would become stale after a few hours, but there are certain foods which may last forever without the need to can them or freeze or dehydrate. If an individual is new to the field of food storage, these staples can be an excellent way to begin.
- White rice: There are numerous researchers who have found that polished or white rice keeps up their nutrient content and flavour for almost 30 years if it can be stored in oxygen-free containers in temperatures that range below 40 degrees Fahrenheit. Brown rice, on the other hand, doesn’t last more than six months owing to the availability of natural oils in the bran layer.
- Honey: Honey is preferably the only food that would last forever due to the perfect chemistry and the handiwork of the bees. The nectar extracted from the flower gets mixed with the enzymes present in the bees’ bodies which alter the composition of the nectar. The nectar is further broken down into simple sugars and is accumulated in the honeycombs. The processing, as well as sealing of the honey, is primarily responsible for the incredible shelf life.
- Salt: Since sodium chloride is a mineral which is taken from the natural components of the earth, its shelf-life should come as a natural consequence. It is used for centuries as a means of preserving other food products as it can extract out all the moisture. But this doesn’t indicate that the table salt would last forever. Experts say that the addition of the iodine to the table salt reduces the shelf life of the salt which means that if the label says that it is an iodized salt, it will not last over five years.
- Soy sauce: When left unopened, a container filled with soya sauce would last for a significantly long period. But it is also dependent on the type of soy sauce and the additives used. Even if the soy sauce has been opened, this salty condiment will last for many years if stored in the refrigerator.
- Sugar: Quite similar to many items, the storage process of the sugar determines whether the sugar is going to last for long or not. Granulated and powdered sugar must be kept under an airtight condition to steer clear of moisture. Although retailers are needed to provide the manufacturing dates of the sugar, manufacturers say that the sugar remains edible even if it has hardened and become brown.
- Pure maple syrup: Pure maple syrup, as well as commercial sugars such as granular sugars and honey, has an irresistible life owing to its shield against any kinds of microbial growth. Unopened maple syrup shall last forever, and in case there is the formation of mould, boiling it to a certain degree and skimming the surface and ultimately pouring it to a clean and air-tight container would eliminate all the problems.
- Clarified butter: This kind of butter is boiled unless the total moisture is extracted, which is the reason that it doesn’t go bad. As long as the clarified butter or ghee is stored in sealed container under cool temperature, it would last for about 100 years. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.