Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KishoreYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old and from post 14 days I am suffering from cough even had benadryl, tusq, and ascoril but the things are not in my favour even consulted doctor said its a climate effect and will be controlled in 10 days bt day by bay cough is getting aa a result going through sleepless night please help.
I have cold and pain in throat and cough phlegm from one week please suggest remedies I am 52 yard old.
I have piles from 2 years. A small layer off muscle has come up since. And increases and decreases wen I eat masala too much. No blood came yet. How do I cure it without operations?
Hi. My age is 24, male. I am getting abscess frequently from 4 months on anus area and around lower abdomenal area. Visited many doctors taken anti biotics but no use. Last month it was under control but now again they are coming in small size. If any doctors suggest me for this a very help full.
-does not responds to sound by making sounds, or by looking at the speaker.
- isn't using gestures, such as bye-bye & does not stops activity in response to'no.
- does not point to five body parts and has trouble imitating tow word sentences
- does not follow a serious two simple but related commands.
- about three quaters of the child's speech at 3 years and by 4 years old, a child should mostly be understood even by people who don't know the child.
If your answer is" yes, consult a speech language pathologist
I want to know, that can I and my wife resume our sex life, because she just got operated for Uterine fibroid, it was an open surgery and not laprosocip Her uterus has been removed. She got operated on 13/01/2015. She is well and recuperating. I want to know when can we have sex and is it necessary to wear condom. If no than where does the sperm go. I will be thankful if you will help in the matter. I am 51 running and she is 45 running.
I am 25 old female. I have sneezing problem. When I sleep under my home ac I l get continuous sneezing where in some other place I don't. Sometimes with out any reason there will b continuous sneezing. What could b the reason. Kindly suggest the mediation.
My main problem Is my eyes are so dark. Daily I take bath before sleeping at night. But my sleeping time is so low. Everytime I take tension also, so what can I do?
I am 18 years old. I have generally stomach ache problem when I am eating something from outside. What should I do?
I have got some marks on my back. How to get rid of those red red dots which r there. They are not itching.
I have fungal infection in my back from the hip to thighs. I have been very careless without caring for it and now the infection has spread wide. It is a white layer like thing which is to itched all the time. Please help me to get cured. I have dandruff too.
Sir/madam, I am 19 year boy and I want to know about kegel exercise for man to increase penis size and decrease erection time and stronger. please guide me properly.
Mind your headaches (All about headaches)
Headaches and migraines are one of the most common types of pains that patients can face. There are many types of headaches that may afflict people and there are a number of reasons that can be attributed as their cause.
Let's look at some of the types of headaches and their causes:
Facial headaches - This is an ache, which is usually centered on the face, the crown, and the forehead. In this headache, movements of the head and face may also cause problems.
- Causes: The main cause for facial headaches tends to be sinusitis, a condition in which the cavities in the skull get blocked. Sinusitis may also happen due to a cold as this has often been accompanied by a runny nose as well.
- Treatments: The best treatment for this issue would be to treat the underlying condition, i.e. the cold or the blockages. Using the prescribed variety of decongestants and inhalers can vastly improve the situation.
Migraines - This is an intense pain on one side of the head that can last for a few hours to a few days. Most of the pain is sometimes centered behind the eye, and many people report extreme sensitivity to light as well as sound. It can be debilitating to some people who suffer from a severe form of it.
- Causes: Migraines are one of the most complicated problems to diagnose and there can be a variety of reasons for it. Triggers may include food or lack of it and also be caused by other underlying physiological reasons.
- Treatments: Although there are certain painkillers, which are available, it is best to consult a doctor to know the root cause and thus, avoid the triggers or take appropriate medicines if necessary.
- Causes: These headaches are a result of stress, which may result in the decrease of the blood flow to the brain due to the stiffening of the head and neck muscles.
- Treatments: Over the counter drugs such as paracetamol or ibuprofen can help improve them, but it is better to consult a physician before undertaking self-medication.
Cluster Headaches - These are the most potent form of headaches that can be very painful. They usually originate as a piercing pain in the head with pressure on the eye and can even lead eye inflammation, and watery and droopy eyes.
- Causes: Certain neural functions originating from the hypothalamus can cause this issue and this type of headache may be triggered by alcohol, smoking or other forms of strong smells.
- Treatments: Generic painkillers may not be able to correct the issue quickly enough and this may require the administering of special injections or nasal sprays. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.