Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Kishore Chand

Gynaecologist, Hyderabad

Dr. Kishore Chand Gynaecologist, Hyderabad
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage....more
I want all my patients to be informed and knowledgeable about their health care, from treatment plans and services, to insurance coverage.
More about Dr. Kishore Chand
Dr. Kishore Chand is a renowned Gynaecologist in Malkajgiri, Hyderabad. You can consult Dr. Kishore Chand at Gurudatt Medicare in Malkajgiri, Hyderabad. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Kishore Chand on has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Gurudatt Medicare

Anand Bagh , Opp Gajanana Function Hall, Malkajgiri, HyderabadHyderabad Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Kishore Chand

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am suffering from irregular period problem. I am patient of thyroid m taking medicine continue bt not not relaxed. M get orgasm in masturbation bot not get orgasm in in real sex. please suggest me.

MBBS, MHSc (Reproductive & Sexual Medicine), Certified Sexologist
Sexologist, Bangalore
Since you are getting orgasm during maaturbation, physical problems are not there. You are not getting orgasm during intercourse might be due to 1. Inadequate foreplay 2. Premature ejaculation of partner 3. inadequate sexual skills of your partner 4. lack of fantasies during intercourse 5. lack of intimacy and negative factors of partner
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is pregnant two months over. She is feeling very cold in day n night Tim, Body is very warm in night Tim. Is this normal during pregnancy? Or need to consult doctor.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Dear Lybrateuser, It is not normal. Pl get her checked. Maintain a temprature chart and get the necessary tests done.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is pregnant. She is having low pressure. What to do? I have pain in lower stomach.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, Fellowship in Laparoscopy, DNB (Obstetrics and Gynecology)
Gynaecologist, Delhi
U can giv her plenty of fluid and coffee whenever she feels dizzy coz of low BP. In pregnancy in 4th to 6th month, BP usually falls. Ask her to take more of rest.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 23 yrs old female and my periods is late by 11days n ive got white discharge but ders no sign of tender nipples. N my white discharge has always been a problem for the last 5 yrs. Please help.

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
Leukorrhea is a very common problem among women. It refers to a thin or thick, whitish or yellowish vaginal discharge that may occur in between menstruation cycles or during pregnancy and usually lasts from a few days to weeks a vaginal infection or std, too, may cause leukorrhea, especially if the discharge is yellow or green and accompanied by foul odor fenugreek seeds help improve the ph level in the vagina and are also also believed to affect estrogen levels. Plus, the seeds work as a natural immune booster? soak one teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. The next morning, strain the water and add one-half teaspoon of honey. Drink it on an empty stomach? alternatively, boil two teaspoons of fenugreek seeds in four cups of water for 30 minutes. Strain and allow it to cool. Use this water as a vaginal wash three or four times daily until the symptoms subside. Any querries inform me.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 24years old and my husband was 29. We are trying for a baby since 8 months. Should I use" clomid" fertility capsules. Are there any side effects regarding the use of those capsules. Also suggest me any other better fertility capsules with lesser side effects or better than" clomid"

Doctor of Medicine, DGO
Plz don't use any medicine it's very normal if a couple does not have pregnancy up to 18 months. just wait and keep trying.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Periods are getting delayed every month. It comes irregularly and untimely. Gets delayed upto 1/2 months to 2. What to do? What can be the reason behind it? 4 months back it was regular and was always on time.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
There may be inflammation on uterus...or any pathology in go for an pelvic USG to diagnose your problem
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife is suffering from big boobs how to reduce her boobs sometimes she feel akwards what to suggest for her.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, she should do Cardio strength training exercises and Aerobic exercises. Take Green tea twice daily . Take Ginger tea once daily. Take 1 tsp of ground flaxseeds with a glass of hot water. Drink it once daily. Take Homoeopathic medicine Chimafilla umb. Q , 10 drops with warm water once daily . Revert me after 1 month.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My periods have been irregular since past 6 months. What should I do? Is there any serious problem that I have to face in future and what steps should I take now?

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Pune
follow periods paricharya strictly during period days avoid heavy food heavy work bathing travelling exercise during period days take proper rest during periods eat fresh home made healthy food avoid day time sleeping and late night jagaran study etc avoid basi food two time heated food freeze stored food western food junk food etc detail histroy needed for solution for more details and Ayurvediy medications consult privetly
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have batholine abscess on the left side. I have already removed the gland 4 years ago. It comes every year. Its fifth time it is coming. My stitches gets swollen and have pain. I'm taking cefoprox CV 325. Can you suggest permanent solution of this problem?

General Physician, Faridabad
It’s possible to treat a Bartholin’s abscess at home using sitz baths. In a sitz bath, you fill the tub with warm water up to hip level. It may take many days of sitz baths to treat the abscess because the opening of the Bartholin’s gland is very small, and it may close before drainage is complete. Soaking may not be the most effective cure, but a sitz bath can soothe your pain and discomfort. With a Bartholin’s abscess, you should soak in three or four sitz baths a day, for at least 10 to 15 minutes each. Medical Care If the abscess is very large or persists despite more than a week of conservative care, your doctor may decide it’s best to drain it surgically. This procedure can occur in your doctor’s office under local anesthesia, but general anesthesia in a hospital is also an option. Talk to your doctor about the best course for you. During the surgery, your doctor makes an incision in the abscess and places a catheter inside to drain the fluid. The catheter may remain in place for several weeks. Once the abscess heals, a surgeon can remove the catheter or allow it to fall out on its own.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 34 years old. I got married in past 4 years I could not conceive. I have undergone all the treatments. Kindly help me.

Sexologist, Panchkula
You doesn’t get pregnant. I advise you to do semen analysis test after 4 days of abstinence from sex & tell me the report for better guidance. You should do sex at fertile period that is from 12th to 18th day after start of periods.
91 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 9 weeks pregnant and due to vomiting and indigestion am not able to eat any thing. Even if I take water am getting vomiting. From last 1 week am not eating anything. Does this effect my baby?

MD - Alternative Medicine
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Mumbai
You have to take food for both. If there is no any complication in pregnancy point of view then use pudin hara 10 drops with little water for 10 days - available at any medical store bico-25 4 tab for 4-times in a day available at homoeopathic pharmacy all remedy are safe in pregnancy report after 15 days pl
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor I have married 5 days ago. When I had sex with my wife, she had very severe pain in her abdomen and she is crying. Now 5 days has over and still have pain. What happened to her.

B.Sc, Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (B.U.M.S), M.D General Medicine
Unani Specialist, Hyderabad
Take another BHANGIMA like From Backside Sex with Vagina. She donot feel abdominal pain from this Bhangima Sex. Usually Females like this Sex.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello My last date of period is 20 th of may &today 13th of june I did my pregnancy test today by using prega news kit my result is negative.-(Is there is chance I am still pregnant because my last period day is 20 that means I did check my result 6 days before my date of period.

International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, BHMS
Hi diet for u cruciferous vegetables, such as broccoli, cauliflower, and Brussels sprouts • greens, including red leaf lettuce and arugula • green and red peppers • beans and lentils • almonds • berries • sweet potatoes
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I haven’t had periods since the past 2 months And I am not pregnant. What could be the Reason?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, you might be suffering with PCOD. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) occurs when very small cysts (small, fluid-filled sacs) develop in the ovaries. The usual symptoms of PCOS are light periods or no periods at all. This is because, in women with PCOS, ovulation (the release of an egg) may not take place as often as normal. You should opt Homoeopathic treatment, it has cure for PCOS. Treatment is based on totality of symptoms and constitution. It takes time but resolve the disease by root.In pcos first we target to get your periods back to normal. So get an ultrasound abdomen test done and share the report.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Homeopath, Ahmedabad
Eat well, sleep well, laugh a lot. Stay healthy because Health is Wealth! Happy world health day!
10 people found this helpful

I am a 24 years old house wife. I have a 2 years old baby. I had lump on my both breasts 3 years back. And it was removed by a surgery. But now I feel lump on my left side. Without any surgery how can I remove it? Please suggest any medicine or any other treatment from allopathy/ homeo / ayurveda.

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology
Gynaecologist, Gurgaon
Go and see a doctor who can tell you whether this lump is normal or pathological. Also you have not mentioned whether you r breast-feeding your baby or not. The doctor will tell you better about the treatment after examining u.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

During menses time ,if sexual contact made and at that time pills had taken to prevent pregnancy. So is that pills r secure to avoid pregnancy or any way that pregnancy be possible?

MBBS, MD - Obstetrtics & Gynaecology, FMAS, DMAS
Gynaecologist, Noida
Hello, during menses any how there are no chances of pregnancy. There is no requirement of pills if sex occurs during menses.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed