Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kishen H Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kishen H SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. maeri mummy ko 3 month pahle chuknguniya huwa tha unki haddiyo Mae abe tak pain h.bhut preshan h wo. Please suggest me some medicine. Ki unka pain completely khatam ho jaye please Dr. I request you. Yade aap koi medicine btatay h to yeh bhi bta dijiye ki kB tak or kitnay time tak laene hoge.
Few weeks back my father had a surgery for brain haemmorage, luckily surgery went well and now he is far better but the only problem is" double vision" i. E double images of things that are few metres away. Sometimes he is able to see things properly but sometimes the dual vision comes back. Neurophysician and the eye specialist says that it will recover with time. Should I discuss the case with some other doctors as well or is it a serious or a permanent issue? Just need a second opinion about that. Thank you.
How to use ashwagandha to improve immature sex life. As I write in previous question that I am not alcoholic .non smoker. But always use to eat junk n oily food.
In recent times, I'm getting headache frequently. I was recently diagnosed with pre hypertension @ 126-130/83-87 as observed in between 3 days once during the last one month. My family physician told me this is NOT due to hypertension, but due to fatigue. And he suggested me NO medicine for hypertension and ONLY advised lifestyle changes. I seek further clarifications in this regard plz.
Hello nice to meet you. I am suffered the gastric problems for ten year I am taking medicine for 10 year but no any result yet. Please give me some suggestions about it.
Does frequent masturbation cause weight loose, am doing oftenly once to two in week After that feels that I loose weight Masturbation create any weaknesses in body?
Last month had uti complaining of urine burning feeling on investigation my uric acid was 6.9 for that I had taken febucip 80 once daily for six weeks plus restricted diet. Now on repeat test my level is 5. But still I advice to take febucip 40 for 2 months. Is it required to continue the medication.
Hi, I am having breathe problem how to take care if that why I'm feeling like this I want to consult to a doctor so help me out of this.
Hi, I am 25 years old, I have 90 mg sugar levels before breakfast after two hours of break fast 97mg, is there any problem and after lunch of one hour 125 mg.
Hi my stomach get burning sensation from many years. I am 32 years old I am not able to tolerate this. Kind if irritation kindly give me a suggestion thank you so much.
Dear doctor, I have gone through angiography and LCX total accumulation .what will be treatment further required, medicine given by doctor, is it lifestyle change will help and avoid angioplasty.
I am 44 years old female. My complete/full hysterectomy abdominal surgery was done as on 15 June 2015. My doctor advised me to take Tablet Cal-360 in the evening hours and Capsule Osta-eve in the evening hours each day as on 07/07/2015, since then I am taking these medicines. Now I. E. Today when I take bath/press my nipple. Something just like milk comes from my breasts. Is this normal after complete hysterectomy I. E. Removal of both ovaries with uterus. Or what I should do now?. My son is eighteen year old. Please advise me soon. Thanks a lot and good evening.
I am a 60 year old man and I am also a diabetic patient too. Past day I check my sugar level and it is found to be 374 mg after food. I think it is very high value. How to control my sugar level to normal without using medicine. Because when I use medicine I have more tiredness. Please provide me some help ?
I am 55 years a healthy man. My penis is not get full force at the time of intercourse. Suggest remedy or medicine. I am taking bp tablet metpure xl 12.5 mg.
I am Male, 21 yrs. I am having groin pain since 3 years approx. After that I noticed that I am having such pain always after lifting heavy weights. I also had some burning sensations in my inguinal region. I have noticed small lump in my scrotum between both testicle. It is movable and pain less. This lump sometime goes invisible, Don't know how. Also have small lump in thigh joint both sides. Attaching ultrasound report with this. (No mass, No varicocele, No Hydrocele) Doctor said I am having some infection and bought me anti-biotic. At the time of Sonography, the lump was not visible. So I am not fully satisfied. Kindly help. What could it be? A Cancerous mass? Should I have to do Ultrasound again? In a physical examination by my GP (MD, 40 years experience) He said that there is no evidence of inguinal hernia. And Radiologist said that he can not see any lump in my scrotum. I mentioned that lump can be seen only sometimes but he said no worry. Note - They examined me in lying position.
I am 46 years old man and have been taking medication for high sugar & BP and these days I am not able to get aroused and don`t have a satisfactory sexual life. Can you suggest some help.
Although a vegetable, garlic is primarily classified as a spice and is used in many dishes across cultures. However, apart from the pungent smell which is the most known characteristic of garlic, it also has medicinal properties and thus, was even used by healers for various ailments before the advent of modern medicine.
Some of the reasons garlic is considered healthy:
Garlic is considered healthy for a multitude of reasons. Let's look at some of the ailments that garlic can prevent as well as help in healing.
- Great Against Common Cold: Garlic and garlic based homemade treatments are great ways to ward off the common cold. Garlic contains the chemical "allicin" which is known to aid health within the body. Having a few cloves or garlic can help you fight the common cold infection.
- It is Known to Improve Bone Health: Garlic is known to be very beneficial for bone health, especially in menopausal women. Women may encounter bone loss during menopause as the production of estrogen is lowered. Garlic encourages estrogen production which can stop bone loss and even protect against bone problems such as osteoarthritis.
- Is an effective agent in Lowering Blood Pressure: Hypertension is a known killer all across the world. Garlic contains polysulfides which are effective in vasodilation or the widening of the blood vessels and also relaxation of the muscles. This helps blood pressure being lowered within the body and is an effective home remedy if consumed in controlled amounts.
- Reduces Fatigue and is a Performance Enhancer: Garlic is known to reduce fatigue within people as it controls the heart rate by lowering blood pressure. Whether it is an athletic performance or other physical work related performance requirements, this spice tends to give an extra boost.
- Controls LDL Cholesterol, thereby reducing chances of Heart Disease: LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, is controlled by allicin as it improves liver functions. The liver can then break down LDL cholesterol easily and thus also helps in preventing arteriosclerosis. Garlic is also known to prevent blood clots that lead to heart attacks.
- Garlic has anti-parasitic and anti-bacterial properties: Garlic has been known throughout the ages to be an effective anti-bacterial and anti-parasitic agent. Garlic extracts or small amounts of garlic in your diet can help you build up immunity and also kill infections within your system effectively. It is also known to be very effective against tapeworm infestations within the gut.