Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kishen H SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old male I have questions pertaining to sex, my penis size is less I want to increase the same and discharge get done in seconds like as I started and immediately got discharge please help.
I have been getting cold and cough for around 2-3 days I think I am suffering from TB can you consult me, what are the symptom of TB?
I suffer with little cold always specially when weather changes. So please consult me with a suitable medicine.
There is a uncle near by my house and they got married in 2007 but still no children don't know why and they are feeling lonely.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Sir I am 30 years old men, can you please advice prescriptions for improve sperm count and quality sperm quickly.
Sir im 22 year old girl. My motion is not correct. I want to loose my motion. Pls suggest some tablets for motion.
I got allergic since for 4 years now rainy season continues I am having cold and cough I am taking levoceterzen but is not working please give some tip's.
I have been suffering with cold, nose is watering, also have fever with 99 degree. I consumed 3 crocin but no result found.Which medicine should I take? Please tell me.
I am 21 years male, I think I am suffering from constipation right from my childhood, but neglected it. Now from the past 3 years I am suffering from external hemorrhoids, for every one year one head is coming out from anus. Please help me what can I do for that, if I have to consult a doctor, how must it costs. Will it be a surgery?
Dear sir, I'm not speak English properly I'm asking you hindi , 13 July subah 10 baje ko heart attack aya jiske bad hum unhe najdiki hospital research center m admit karya jaha ki doctor ne bola ki inhe heart attack aya h inhe icu m admit karna hoga doctor ne bola ki treatment se sahi ho jayega , jab 14 July subah 10 baje patient se mila milkul aram tha maine bat v ki to bole m achchha hu , phir 1 baje 2nd attack a gaya jiske bad unhe ventilator m rakha gaya jiske bad unhe 4 baje hos a gaya doctor se mile to bole ki inka angioplasty karna padega wo v operation k samya ye agar jinda rh jayenge to theek h to phir ye theek ho jayega , rat 10 baje inhe operation room m le gaye jiske bad rat 12 baje wapas icu m la rhe the , doctor ne patient se bole kaka ye log Kon h patient jabab diya ki ye mere 3 bete h aur 1 mere bhatije h itna sunne ke bat doctor khush ho gaye bole yar log operation ke bad 24 hours behosh rahate h lekin ye bol rahe h , doctor ne bole ki ye ab sahi ho jayege , 15 July ko 10 baje sabhi log unse bat ki to sabhi se bat kiye , lekin 5 baje 3 attack a gaya jiske bad unhe hos nhi aya aur Hume unhe khi achchhe hospital me le Jane k mauka nhi mila jisse unka heart transplant ya by pass surgery ho sake , rat 12 baje death ho gaya , Kya reason tha ki bar bar heart attack a rha tha. Please bataye
In a day I am going 4 times for latrine at the morning I am fresh clearly so I am gone again and again so tell me how to cure this disease.
I have dust allergy, long journey and due to dust it is possible during cough reddish blood also come with it. It happens three or four times not regularly. I don't feel any other problems. In childhood I suffered from Asthma, but it cured with complete course at that time. Please resolve my problem.
I have a sex problem. When I have sex at any time my sperm release so fast so I am worry about this please give any good solution.
Peyronie's disease is a male genital problem predominantly found in 3-9% of adult men, especially after 40 years of age. In the disease, a scar tissue is formed in the outer layer of the penis called Tunica Albuginea. Scar tissue is a just plaque inside the penis.
Peyronie's disease causes the penis to bend sideways or upwards and can make sex become difficult due to deformity and erection may be a painful process. It is usually associated with erectile dysfunctions, severe anxiety and reduced testosterone levels. It is worth noting that there are treatments for Peyronie's disease, however, the pain often goes away on its own, generally, in 6-18 months of onset, but the deformity stays.
Here is everything you need to know about this disease:
It is not known exactly what causes Peyronie's disease, however, there are some factors, which make it more likely than others. Here are those factors:
1. Trauma: This is the most common factor which causes Peyronie's disease. It is believed that when someone suffers from tiny bleeding of the penis, which is very common in patients of Diabetes, the plaque starts to build up. The injury or trauma, which causes the bleeding may go unnoticed as well.
2. Genes: Genes are also a possible cause of Peyronie's disease.
The symptoms of Peyronie's disease vary, such as:
1. Pain on Erection: There is usually pain in erection during the initial phase.
2. Bent penis: When the penis becomes hard before sex, it may bend downwards or sideways by more than 15 degree, so the vaginal entry becomes impossible or is painful for the partner.
3. Scars: Tissue may form on other parts of the body, as well including the hand and feet. In fact, it has been said that men who have scarring in the hand, which affect the fingers are more likely to contract the disease as well.
One may see extensive scarring in hands in a disease called Dupuytren's Contracture.
1. Wait & Watch: It is worth noting the acute phase with pain is treated by wait and watch, controlling contributory factors like diabetes, low testosterone and psychogenic factors. Antioxidants are useful. Large number of cases are relieved of the pain in 1 to 1.5 years.
2. Intralesional injection: If the bend is significant enough to interfere in sexual functioning, It can be treated by injecting medicines in the plaque. The medicine, Xiaflex is currently not available in India and other medicines given are not very effective.
3. Surgery: This is a last option when Peyronie's disease has not gone on it's own and medicines are not helping either. The two most common procedures performed are removing the plaque and putting a tissue graft in its place and also removing the tissue opposite the plaque to counter the bending effect. The results are fairly good.
Going for a Penile implant is the last option, which is a permanent solution and is commonly done in India. And, the success rate for Penile implant is also very high.