Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Kishan Singh T

General Physician, Hyderabad

Dr. Kishan Singh T General Physician, Hyderabad
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care....more
I'm a caring, skilled professional, dedicated to simplifying what is often a very complicated and confusing area of health care.
More about Dr. Kishan Singh T
Dr. Kishan Singh T is a popular General Physician in Adibatla, Hyderabad. He is currently associated with Dhanvanthri Clinic in Adibatla, Hyderabad. Book an appointment online with Dr. Kishan Singh T on has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dhanvanthri Clinic

13-3-714/7, Jeeyaguda Road Puranapul Post, Purana Pul, HyderabadHyderabad Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Kishan Singh T

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 36 years old . My left side chest is paining (like heart attack) since 1 year. All reports of heart field (tmt, ecg, ecco) are normal . What should I do? There is no pro. Of heart some doctors want me to sicretrist .and some told that it is muscular pain .I m taking all type of treatments of heart, stomach,muscular pain, from 1 year .but no relief tell me . Here is not a doctor to help nobody can understand the problem please help me.

General Physician, Trivandrum
You maybe most probably suffering from gastritis or gastro esophageal reflux disease. You have to avoid spicy and fried foods. Also avoid junk food and fast food. If your problems are worse, you need to take an ecg and take medications. Consult me in private for prescription medications.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He has had surgery for buccal cavity squamous cell carcinoma n has to undergo radiation fr 45 days can he have a safe sexual relationship without passing infection of any sort.

MBBS, Fellowship in critical care
General Physician, Bangalore
He would not be passing any infection but his partner could definitely pass any kind of infection to him as at this. Stage any infection could be life threatening as he will be immunocompromised due to. Chemo and radiotherapy and not to miss the surgery itself.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm fed up with life. Life is not worth living for me. I'm not living life but just passing it. I'm worthy of nothing. There is a lack of happiness lack of confidence lack of concentration. There is no hope no enlightenment no dream no aim in life. I'm very much disinterested, very much disheartened. I'm sailing in a boat without the sailor in the stormy sea. I'm just like the kite which strings are cutoff. I'm skipping my drugs for the high blood pressure. My blood pressure shoots up to 200/130 without any symptoms. I have cutoff myself from my inner and outer self. I'm unable to cope up with it. I Pass nights together without sleep. There is a complete break down. There is no way out. I'm very much depressed.

Homeopath, Chennai
Depression is very common in today's life but breaking down in stress is not the solution, think about those people who are sleeping in the footpaths who don't even know whether they will get today's bread or not, life is very important, help someone needy bring smile in face of helpless people, you will get internal peace and you will forget your tensions, also don't ignore your high bp, have medicines regularly but don't make it as habit better go for homoeopathic constitutional treatment which will cure you permanently since homoeopathic medicines act very nicely on brain and mind also.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have aids but I don't know fromewhere I had this ill I have also pimple on penis what should I do now?

General Physician, Warangal
Better go with cd4 count every 3 months and consult a physician after the report and take medicine regularly. If you have further symptoms take symptomatic treatment. Maintain healthy diet. Pimples on genital area could be seen in sexually transmitted diseases. So please consult a dermatologist and show him/her. And get better treatment. Maintain hygeine while having and after sex.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi I am 28 years old. I am a shy person. Like meri nose me papadi si rahti h. And hamesa cold sa rahta h from last 2 years. What should I do?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
you are suffering from sinusitis ..use always nasal spray nasivion . take tab. flucold twice a day. do x ray PNS. and consult again.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 nd my penis has fore skin covered at the tip wen in erection I wil c just the opening lightly Is this a problem for me during sex ? And I can be able to sex with fore skin?

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Hi. Phimosis, if present since birth, is purely a surgical condition. But if it develops in later age due to any inflammation/infection then there are many homeopathic medicines like merc. Iod. Sulphur, acid-nit, jacaranda, cinnabaris, hepar-sulph, can notharis, thuja etc which can help such cases. For treatment let me know since when do you have this condition? recommend me by clicking on recommend option and leave feedback.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor good morning I am teenager boy I have more more problem its I have more lust or you know I feel more sexual desire and also I am student I am not married so I doing when I feel that desire masturbation and I know its not good so whats excetly solution that I do Help me madam pls pls.

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
At your age sex is sure to occupy your mind and because you are not married masturbation is the option you have. Masturbation is not really bad; it is the addiction to it that is bad. Not even the number of years is a problem but the frequency and compulsiveness to do it is to be considered for its ill-effects. At your age you may feel it difficult and it can become addictive if you have alone time, if you obsess about it, and if you are not into relationships. The problem with addiction to this is that you may go on to prefer masturbation to heterosexual contact, even when you are married. That obviously would be an insult to your wife and will lead to a lot of conflict. Heterosexual contact is very wholesome and the physiology is made exactly for penile and vaginal contact. You will instead enjoy a poor replica of this and not know or care for the difference. The second thing that can happen with addiction is that it will become compulsive and will have no boundaries or limits, since it can be done all by yourself, whenever, wherever, and however too. The big problem a lot of children get into is the guilt around this. A useful way to discharge the energy is to get into contact games, or exercises, or even hobbies to channelize it. Also you should not spend too much time alone, and you need to keep your mind occupied with other interesting things and a lot of socializing. Even if you are not interested in marriage, for whatever reasons, it will help you to get into a friendship with a girl and enjoy the relationship where there will be a lot of excitement when you fall in love. Right now your hormones may be very active and your physiological apparatus is primed and ready for sexual stimulation. But because of your age and even otherwise it is important to develop good control and not feed into your impulses. Keeping yourself occupied and living a healthy social life are the keys to manage your sexual drives.
101 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctor I am 18 weeks pregnant is it right to get close (sexual contact) with my husband at this stage of pregnancy?

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
Sex during 12 weeks to 28 weeks is comparatively safe unless you are specifically asked by your gynecologist to abstain in case of high risk pregnancy. In case of any personal doubts you may consult your treating gynecologist without hesitation
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Maine ovulation kit se check kiya but abi tak ovulation nai show kar raha muje pcod bataya tha Dr. Ne but ab period reguler h fir m kya karu ki ovulation time pe ho please help.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD-GYNEC
Gynaecologist, Mumbai
Hello there, for anovulation, there is excellent ayurvedic treatment available. It corrects your ovulation within 3 to 5 period cycles. Beside that you have to modify your lifestyle. Do exercise, pranayam for your hormonal imbalance. Eat healthy food. Sleep & wakeup on time. Consult for further management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 year old guy. My face is oily face. I could control it even though washing my face upto 6 times per day with mild water. Please say me precaution measure to control oily skin and also I am having too much dandruff please say me the way to control my dandruff also. Thanks in advance.

B.H.M.S., Senior Homeopath Consultant
Homeopath, Delhi
Please take Berberis Aq. - Q / put 10 to 15 drops on cotton and apply on the affected area twice a day for two weeks. Revert back after two weeks with feedback.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having mild loss of libido. I chew tobacco & consume alcohol. And also masturbate some times thrice a day. What to do.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Stop tobacco and alcohol. You need to diagnose the cause of this problem first and then start treatment of that cause, otherwise no drug can help. So, please consult sexologist for the diagnosis of the cause.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from severe headache since two weeks. I have tried all remedies and medicine. How can I get relief from it?

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Take one tablet of crocin pain relief as and when required after food up to a maximum of 3 tablets daily, 2. Drink plenty of water 3. Take adequate rest 4. Have adequate sound sleep in the night for 7-8 hours if you have recurrent attack of headache1. It could be a tension headache due to anxiety/stress, depression inadequate sleep, low bp/high bp, migraine, prolonged use of cell phone/computer, chronic anaemia, refractive error, chronic sinusitis, organic brain lesion 2. Avoid stress, physical and mental exertion, have adequate sound sleep for 7-8 hours daily in the night 3. Go for regular exercise 4. Practice yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise to calm your mind, control your emotion and relieve stress 5. Check for refractive error, sinusitis hemoglobin, bp 6. Avoid prolonged use of cell phone/computer 7. Consult neurologist to rule out other causes of headache, if required take a ct scan /mri of brain to exclude any brain lesion 8. If it is migraine you have to take migraine prophylactic drug after consulting neurologist.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 16 years old. I masturbate twice a month aur thrice. I am very thin. I my veins are visible from outside. It causes lack of confidence for me. Even I regularly do push ups, chin ups, pull ups, weight lifting, I suggest me some ways to increase my body weight and become healthy.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Hyderabad
*Take protein rich food --- seeds, pulses, nuts, Also fruits, vegetables, greens and reduce cereals. * Maintain food timings * Don’t miss breakfast.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to decrease belly fat naturally? Please help me, and also I wanna come out from my headache.

M.Sc. in Dietetics and Food Service Management , Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Application, P.G.Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics , B.Sc.Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Mumbai
Take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Ask me privately for detailed diet plan.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello Reader, I am 23 years old and my height is 5.6. I have heard about HGH and somatropin. I am quite healthy and I do not have any allergies. I just have one issue that is my height and I wanna increase my height at least 4 cm at any cost. So I wanna know if I can get any recommendations or any other way or tell me is it safe to take somatropin HGH injections ? Will it work ? Or any other safe please . Thank you.

General Physician, Nashik
Height is determined by a combination of genetic and environmental factors. Human growth is regulated by somatotropin (human growth hormone) secreted by anterior pituitary gland, which gradually subside after adolescence. Bones grow by contribution of new bone from growth plates at each end of long bones. After adolescence these get ossified & there after no further growth is possible. Thus height of males stops to increase further at the age 18-20. I am sorry, to say that as you are already 23 years old, no further increase in height is possible. Hope, I have answered your query. With good wishes,
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am bitten by a kitten. A small wound and blood comes out. Small amount of blood comes out. What will I do? I washed the wound with soap. What will I next do?

MBBS, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE)
General Physician, Bangalore
if you have not got a tetanus shot in the last 5 years, I would want you to get a tetanus toxoid Injection immidiately. kittens are gently harmless and don't spread rabies. if the wound is clean, you can leave it as it is. but if it is dirty, antibiotics may be needed to prevent infection. feel free to consult if you would need my assistance.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello, My wife is 9 weeks pregnant . She is diabetic and suffering from PCOS as well. She was on metformin before. Now doctor has advised for insulin as metformin reaches to baby. Is this fine? Will PCOS cause problems wihout metformin?

Homeopath, Bhilai
Please consult a diabetician and my advice is don't take any medicines for diabetes make it under control by eating habits and lot of salads and some homeopathic medicines and call me on 9406160991.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have huge acidity and constipation problem and fat upper limbs of lever. So please give me urgent solution. .and also told some best medicine for quick relief. .i was found in city scan. That is myelolipoma.

MS general surgery, DNB (Surgical gastroenterology), Fellowship in Liver transplantation
Hepatologist, Delhi
myelolipoma is a benign tumor. if feasible get it operated and confirm by pathology. because many times cancers have been missed as benign conditions
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in my head what should be taken by me? What dishes help to not do this again? Is it normal or serious case?

General Physician, Nashik
Apply an ice pack to the painful area of your head. Try placing it on your forehead, temples, or the back of your neck. Take a warm bath or shower; take a nap; or take a walk. Ask someone to rub your neck and back, or treat yourself to a. Apply gentle, steady rotating pressure to the painful area of your head with your index finger and/or thumb. Maintainpressure for seven to 15 seconds, then release. Repeat as needed. Rest, sit, or lie quietly in a low-lit room. Close your eyes and try to release the tension in your back, neck, and shoulders.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have 3 visible lumps around my anus area. My research on the net tells me it is piles. But those lumps do not scratch nor does it pain. What is it then?

MS-General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Hyderabad
Google search is not a substitute for for expert opinion of a doctor. Consult a general surgeon and follow his advice.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed