Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kishan Singh TYour feedback matters!
How to sleep properly? I always try to sleep around 11pm but I can't sleep till 2am. Even though I am tied but still I am not able to sleep.
I has been suffering for acidity since last 2 week. When I wake up in the morning my teeth and tongue becomes sour. When I eat any fried foods or mild spicy foods loose motion starts. Please give me solution.
I am getting headache early in the morning when I wake up and when I sleep in afternoon also I am getting again it makes me very uncomfortable please advice me why it happens to me and whom I need to consult.
Sometime I got a head attache and I take medicine for it but it's not finish and sorry for spell mistake.
Hi my weight was 120 kgs for the past 2 months I'm working out intensely morning cardio and evening circuit weight training. Till now I haven't lost any weight 2 yes b4 I took steroids decca durabolin and testosterone propionate kindly give me suggestion not weight even after intense exercise n good diet.
1) Neurological Disorder
2) Rest less Mind
3) Un known cause
4) Brain Cell Damage due to Accident or Stroke
In system of Medicine Anti- Convulsion Drug use along with sedative Drug.
In Neurological Disorder many time suggested for Operation.
What Is Definition of Restless Mind?
When Many uncalled n Called thought conflict with each other & if same was not Resolved in timely then Its lead a stress in mind , and when many stress condition again conflict with each other lead Restless Mind . Its Very serious Disorder of mind Condition & Handle with appropriate Remedy along with Family support to come out from this situation
1) C T Scan / MRI / EEG / CBC with other test
2) Along with Medicine and Family support Its need for Meditation n Use complimentary system of Remedy to fast come out from this cause Like Homeopathy / Aroma / Bio – Chemic / Bach Flower / acupressure etc…
3) Proper Balanced Diet with Exercise & Meditation
I am 23 years old guy and have loose motion or stomach pain (not continuously) it's frequently from last 4-5days. I had taken some medicines. RANTAC DROKOonochoice-ozPlease suggest me what can I do or gave some medicines.
What is the right time to have our meals and what type of diet we should take to be healthy? Also what type of food slower the ageing process?
I have fever over 3 days along with malaise. Chills. Joint pain burning sensation in eyes also. Constipation since 1day. Not subsiding on medication. My brother have same complaints.
My age is 25. From the age of 16, I am doing masturbation. I do 3-4 times in a week. In last 4 months, I got 2 chances to intimate with my GF. But, I did not get that strength at that time. I was unable to insert. I remember my first erection, today I don't get that type of erection. I want to enjoy my sexual life. In 2 years, I will be married. I want to get my erection back. please suggest best possible solution. Thanks in advance.
My husband worked in Field job After that also he has Wait put on And his stomach increase a lot What should he do.
I do have the habit and have problem of irritation in nostrils. Now what other things should be done apart from stopping the habit. I consulted the doctor and he gave me anti allergic tablets.
I am unable to leave my habit of masturbation and doing anal with toys. Plzz help me. I am. Male, 25 years. Got addition of this habit since last 7 years.
Sir, this is nagarjuna I am suffering from headache regularly. By taking some tablets I am feeling better but how can exceed this problem permanently.
It is happening recently mostly from one month, While I am doing masturbation I am getting severe headache at left side at back so I can't continue that. I did not take any medications recently. May I know the reason why it is happening.
I am 36 year male I eat in afternoons that time is 2.38 pm than I just choke my blood sugar levels that time is 5.03 pm and leave is 114 is it normal? And I am not safer from blood sugar.
Asthma is a common disease, characterized by the inflammation of the airways. These airways are responsible for the passage of air and therefore their inflammation causes shortness of breath and extreme discomfort. Though different branches of medicines have tried in their own ways to deal with this problem, Ayurveda with its emphasis on natural remedies has emerged as a clear favorite. According to Ayurveda, it is the stomach that is the source of all chronic diseases. The science believes that as impurities accumulate in our system, diseases like asthma come to the fore.
The different ways by which Ayurveda treats asthma are:
- Maintaining a proper diet: Since stomach is identified as the source of most diseases, any attempt to treat them should begin from the stomach itself. Ayurveda believes that those foods, which are easy to digest, inevitably helps in relieving you from the bouts of asthma. The concept that operates behind this is that easily digestible food provides nutrients, which are further absorbed by the tissues. This helps in rebuilding the strong strength as well as keeps the stomach in a sound condition.
- Herbal oil massage: A daily massage with herbal oil has always proved to have an extremely soothing and a calming effect on your system. Ideally the massage should be performed before taking a bath as it increases the blood circulation and pacify the nervous system.
- Exercise: Ayurveda is perhaps the only branch of medicine that gives equal priority to medications as well as exercises. It is believed that stretching and those exercises that facilitate flexibility can markedly reduce bouts of asthma. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.