Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran SareenYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years and my hemoglobin percentage is 8.3 before two year I had an minor breast surgery that time it was 4.8 and I had transfusion last year it was 11 and doctor said it was due to lack of iron and now before 2 days I had a test and its 8.3 is it a thing to concern. I should consult a doctor? or it will be normal if I have a good diet?
Hello doc, i'm 27 yrs old currently 14.2 weeks pregnant. At 11 weeks my nt was 2.5 but it slowly resolved and at 12 weeks it was 2 and at 13 weeks it was 1.5mm. My doc suggested amnio or nipt n left us to decide whether we want invasive or nononvasive technique. Please suggest whether I am at risk of chromosomal abnormalities as my nt resolved quickly before 14 weeks? which test shud I opt for. I'm scared of amnio as it has risk involved.
Is it purely romour that ipill sometimes fail even if taken after sex before 72 hours. And which pill is best for precaution for pregnancy?
I am 26 years. I got molar pregnancy previously around one year back. Before that 2 years back torch-rubella I got, after which cysts are there. So 2 times lost pregnancy-aborted. Now trying for more than 3 months. Pregnancy is not happening. Now doctor suggested ovaries-sr for me and MAXOZ for my husband. We used for one month and tried for pregnancy still it didn’t happened. Doctor suggested for this month FOLLICULAR STUDY on 11,13,15 days (22,24,26 sep) of cycle. Is it compulsory that I should try for pregnancy on these days if eggs are there? My husband on office work needs to be out of station for 13th and 14th day and will be back on 15th morning. My husbands parents are telling that on these days we should try for pregnancy. My husband is telling that doctor may be just checking ovulation/egg release and may need not to try for pregnancy on these days compulsorily….We are stressed what to do? Husband is telling it’s just checking only for egg release? Unable to ask local doctor also personally as doctor is out of station. PLEASE SUGGEST US WHAT TO DO IS IT ONLY FOR CHECKING OR WE SHOULD COMPULSORILY TRY FOR PREGNANCY ON THESE DAYS OR NEXT MONTH WE CAN TRY?
Sir, I am suffering from constipation. My annaus is torned. It is swelling and pain. Othe hand I am suffering from more building, one chocolate cyst in my ovary I want to treat these.
Hi I got period after 48 days only for three days on Nov 1st Is it okay to have three days period ?usually I have five day period 25-30 cycle. I have change in lifestyle quit job and staying at home. When shd I expect my next period?
My husband every night do sex with me and it pains my breast and uterus what can I do? Please tell me
Hello sir / mam i'm 24 female after my marriage I hv a miscarriage according to Dr. Prescription I hv an abortion done after dat m suffering from vaginal infection its seems to look like cottage cheese while hvng a sex there's a burning sensation n itching I asked the Dr. She told me for some test all were negative after that she prescribed me for vaginal tablet but mam the problem in not gone prply it hppns 3-4 tyms in the year.
Hi doctor, I am 28 years old and my wife 24 years old. Married 7 months ago. My wife experienced 2 early abortion that is 48 days and 35 days of her conception. We have been asked to take torch test by a doctor who practices nearby our residence. Torch IgG Rubella and CMV antibodies test results are positive and rest of igG and all igM results are negative for myself (men). IgG rubella, CMV and herpes simplex test results are positive and rest of igG and all igM results are negative for my wife. Does the igG positive results affect fetus and leads abortion in early pregnancy? What is the treatment we should take? What are the possibilities myself and my wife infected to rubella CMV and herpes simplex? When we suppose to plan for baby? Kindly advise Thanks Ravi.
Hello docs I wana discuss about problem regarding my husband we are married from last two years n had a great sex life but from last few months I dnt know whats wrong but aftr ejaculating for the first time he does not get again arouse 2 nd time its happening frm last few months n first time he hardly stools fr a min not more than that he got stone problem n few months back he got operated is this the reason for his issue pls help.
Haemotysis without any reason Reported only after having proper meal All types of endoscopies and tests performed, everything normal Having thyroid and pcod.
Natural remedies for general weakness:
- Soak 8-10 almonds and 1 teaspoon rice overnight. Remove the outer skin of almonds and make a fine paste. Mix in some milk and a pinch of turmeric powder (haldi). Boil in water and drink this with sugar candy (mishri) or ordinary sugar to taste.
- Take mango slices. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon honey, a pinch of saffron (kesar), cardamom (chhoti illaichi) and rose water (gulab jal) on it. Take twice daily.
- Do 10-15 minutes of warm up and stretching exercises in the morning before leaving for work. This will help to keep you fresh and prevent tiredness.
- Never skip your morning breakfast.
- Take a break from your daily routine. Set some goals in the day to perform. Learn to delegate work as too many things together can be a cause for fatigue and tiredness.
- A warm shower after work or before going to bed is also helpful.
- Avoid cigarette smoking, alcohol and tobacco as far as possible.
- Avoid burning the candle from both the ends by sleeping late and getting up early in the morning. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
When is the right time to have sex on periods aur after that and when is the less chance of getting pregnant, also give precautions.
Hi I am 28 years old nd I'm having pain in buttocks thru pelvic n vaginal area n sometimes got continuous painful Jerks in my buttocks. This pain aggravate befr nd during periods, it's unbearable! Im suffering frm dz pain since 11 years nd no one can detect dat wats the exact problem. Sum doc says it's endometriosis sum says it's IBS n sum say it's a pressure on sum nerve. Can ne one please help me out for my query BcZ my pain is really horrible n being 365 days round clock. Please help me.
4 Exercises that’ll help you during labour
There are technical ways in which you can get your body all set for labour. Although you may not know how your labour will progress, you can ease the pain that you experience during childbirth to a significant extent by doing these four exercises:
1. Kegel Exercises: These exercises target the muscles that provide support to your bladder, uterus, urethra and rectum. By strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor, these exercises help in improving the flow of blood to your vaginal and rectal area. Kegel exercises involve contracting of the muscles of your pelvic floor as you would do if you had to prevent passing urine or stool. It is also known to reduce the duration of the pushing stage of childbirth, which is the second stage. You can do the exercises sitting or standing and in either of the two ways-
Slow kegels: For this, contract the muscles of your pelvic floor and hold them for 3-10 seconds. Release and repeat the exercise for ten times.
Fast kegels: To do this, you need to contract and loosen up your pelvic muscles 25-50 times. Do the set for about 4 times with 5 seconds interval between each set.
2. Squatting: Practising squatting during your pregnancy can help in preparing your pelvic muscles for labour. While strengthening your thighs, it opens up your pelvis for an easy descent of the baby. So, here’s what you should do:
1. Begin by standing behind a chair for support with your feet wide apart
2. While contracting your abdominal muscles, relax your shoulders and chest before lowering your tailbone towards the floor
3. While inhaling and exhaling deeply, push into your legs and go back into a standing position
3. Pelvic Tilt: This exercise helps in strengthening the muscles of your back, pelvis and thigh regions while improving posture. Ensuring your pelvic joints remain flexible, it eases the pain experienced during delivery. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Get down on both your hands and knees while keeping your head in a parallel position with your back
2. While arching your back, pull in your stomach
3. Hold this position for a few seconds before releasing
The exercise needs to be repeated 3-5 times - all the while maintaining a strong hold over your back and stomach.
4. Tailor Pose: The tailor pose is designed to help relax your hip joints as well as open up the pelvis. It also helps in improving your body posture while easing the aches that occur in the lower part of your back. For this, you need to perform the following steps:
1. While keeping your back straight, sit comfortably on the floor
2. Placing the soles of both the feet together, press your knees gently towards the floor
3. Keep the position for 10-15 seconds. You can repeat the exercise for 5-10 times.