Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kiran Rathore
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran RathoreYour feedback matters!
Hello, I started felling lonely and silent all time since my father died by accident 4 year back. Constant unwanted thought and confused about career and fear of failure.
Stress is brought on by specific circumstances or occasions in a person’s life. These situations make them feel disappointed, angry, stressed or even restless. The stress reaction is different for every individual. However, it is common that a similar occasion can regularly cause divergent reactions:
- Public speaking
- Pressure from due dates and deadlines
- Difficult conditions in the family or friendly settings
- Social circumstances
- Changes in the workplace
Anxiety, then again, is a general feeling of nervousness or fear. However, the source of anxiety of is not clearly defined or characterised. Anxiety disorders are a bunch of psychiatric conditions that cause unreasonable tension. Headache on the other hand are the most common while dealing with stressful situations or anxiety attacks. Homeopathy is viable because it is a holistic medicinal practice that cures the individual all in all. It addresses and cures the root of the issues that lead to diseases and disorders.
Homeopathy has cure for this condition as we take of mind and body both, so its complete cure for headache.
One of the most common reasons people seek homeopathic care is to relieve the pain associated with chronic headaches.homeopathy helps treat and prevent recurrent tension headaches.
"I’m so stressed out!”
“I can’t go to work. I’m stressed.”
“I’ve got a stress headache.”
“It’s just stress.”
These are statements you hear all the time aren’t they? You’ve probably even said one or two of them yourself. But what do people actually mean when they use this word, stress? Does everyone mean the same thing?
In homeopathy, the practitioner is always interested to understand what another person is actually experiencing. Of course, we can only understand by interpreting what we observe from their behaviour, in addition to listening to them explain what their inner experience is using their own words.
However they often use words in quite loose and general ways, so to grasp what someone else is really feeling we need to ask them for examples, and to get them to describe their experience in as much detail as possible.
When we do that, we find that individuals have quite different interpretations of the word stress. For some it’s a feeling of anxiety, a kind of nervousness. For other’s, it’s primarily a kind of agitation. For yet others it’s a feeling of not being able to cope. In fact, there is a wide range of emotions and inner feelings associated with this word “stress”.
Biologically, a stressor is anything which impacts on an organism requiring it to adapt or to defend its integrity. In human beings that impact may come from within, or from without. Physical disease processes can alter the inner environment of the body and these alterations require adjustments to be made.
In most circumstances we feel stressed when dealing with change. However, clearly everyone will experience similar situations differently, some feeling unruffled. Even those who are experiencing a situation as stressful will have different thoughts and different sensations from each other.
As always, the homeopathic approach recognises this and therefore there is no single remedy for stress, or even small handful of remedies for stress. The most appropriate remedy will be the one which best matches the individual’s experience and characteristics. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I'm stressed and worried, Going through pain and grief as I was in a relationship for 5 years and 2 years ago got dumped still could not able to focus on my studies and my family is thinking that I am studying and will clear my CA final this time. I am in guilt that I am unable to do anything for my parents. I am cheating them. I'm getting failed for last 2 years, feeling hopeless and being in guilt I am unable to think. Please help, knowing family's financial position still living in fantasies.
Depression and some antidepressants curb sexual drive. This has a negative effect on the depression as sex releases 'happy hormones'. Thus, depression and your sex life share a cyclic relationship. The effect of depression on your sex life is a result of both brain functioning and physical changes in the body.
Here are a few things you can work on if stress or depression is ruining your sex life:
- Break the pattern: Depression often makes a person withdraw from others and cease to enjoy any experience. This becomes a thought pattern that cannot be cured with medication. Talking to a counselor can help unlearn these thought patterns and help people form new social bonds. As part of the treatment, the patient will need to find and explore new ways of enjoying sex that can strengthen strained relationships. Talk to your partner.
- Having an open conversation with your partner: It is the key to improving relationships and one's sex life. Talk about your sexual needs and help your partner understand your mental barriers to sex. Find forms of foreplay that appeal to both of you. It is also important for you and your partner to understand that there is no 'standard' to how often you should have sex or how you should feel after it.
- Try to stay away from performance anxiety: Don't let performance anxiety take a toll on your sex life. Studies show that being conscious about their performance in bed leads men to lose their erection, which takes all the pleasure away from intimate moments. Instead of being stressed about your sexual performance, focus on your partner's needs and attend to them for a more pleasurable sex life.
- Don't make it seem necessary to have sex even if your partner is tired: If you find that stress due to problems at workplace or financial issues is affecting your partner considerably, then respect his/her decision of saying no to sex. Don't pressurise your partner to get intimate just because you want it. Your patience and understanding nature will increase your partner's admiration towards you, in turn leading to a more passionate and happier sex life. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!