Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. KiranYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back bone pain. So how can I realf my pain. I used to more pain while walking. Please help me.
After 2 month of heavy gyming. My shoulder ,upper back, chest are disproportioned .m feeling that my bones are bending .and rib cage collapse. Is my skeltial structure changed? Is it possible to regain my original shape and structure? Can I expand my rib cage again?
Moisten the skin
The basic rule of taking care of the skin during winter is to moisten it properly. It is recommended to use a moisturizing soap and shampoo while bathing. As soon as you take bath, always use the best body lotion so that, your body does not lose the moisture and water get locked in the skin. Use the herbal or natural skin products on the steroids based pharma products. These products with steroids usually work in a harsh manner to destroy the psoriasis scales from your body without caring for the skin. While you can also try the natural products such as aloe vera, coconut and tea tree oil, including neem oil, glycerine, and honey which would work great on the psoriasis scales and keeps the moisture of your skin.
I am 20 years old from some days I feel my back aching and I also tried move spray some times it gives relax but sometime it does not work so what should I do please tell me.
Hi I am 24 years old & I am suffering from back pain from last 4 months. Please advise what should I do ?
Spondylitis neck pain for the past one month.Male aged 61 years with a high BMI.Kindly suggest medicine and physio therapy treatment to stop the pain. Thanks/Regards.
I felt a sudden sharp pain in middle of back while standing today. Ever since there is pain in that area. Please suggest some remedy.
I am getting back pain more frequently which gives pain only when I bend my back is their any good solution.
Osteoporosis wreaks havoc in many senior citizens, especially women. This is a disorder that systematically weakens the bone and can fracture the spine and the hip. If not treated early, it poses a serious threat to mobility. While medicine is a prerequisite to treating this condition, exercise goes a long way in helping patients of osteoporosis. Regular exercise can improve balance and strengthen the muscle. This being said a doctor should be consulted for a fitness assessment and bone density test before going ahead with any exercise routine.
What is the right exercise for you?
Exercises are recommended depending on the degree of osteoporosis a person is suffering from. Some exercises may not be suitable for a person while some can greatly help. It is therefore suggested that a doctor or physiotherapist is consulted before starting any exercise. Here is a list of exercise that doctors often suggest:
- Strength training: Strength training aims at strengthening the spine and other muscles. It includes the usage of free weights and lifting own body weight. In case the exercise involves the usage of weight machines, utmost care should be taken to ensure that the spine does not get twisted. Resistance training, on the other hand, should be designed in such a way that it fits the tolerance and ability to cope up.
- Flexibility exercises: When the joints are allowed to go through the range of motion, it helps in muscle function. Stretching, for instance, should only be done when the muscle is warmed up. Care should be taken that stretching is done gently which is devoid of any bouncing. The spine should not be flexed. Any exercise that demands to bend towards the waist should also be avoided. An experienced physiotherapist should be able to suggest which stretching exercise is suitable for patients with osteoporosis.
- Aerobic training: Aerobic training necessarily means that the bone supports the body weight. This exercise helps the bone from mineral loss and is good for body balance strength and flexibility. Some aerobics that can be easily performed by patients with osteoporosis include dancing, stair climbing, cycling and walking. These exercises also help in blood circulation and cardiovascular diseases.
- Exercises you must avoid: High-impact body activity exercises such as jogging, jumping and running should be strictly avoided in order to avoid bone fracture and weaken muscle. Unlike exercises with controlled movements, these exercises can twist the spine and cause severe immobility in movement.
- Twisting: For patients with osteoporosis, an exercise that involves forward bending resulting the waist to come down should be avoided. Exercise such as this can cause compression fractures leading to restriction in physical movement for a temporary to longer duration. Any sort of bending and twisting, therefore, should be avoided. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.